"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It was good but we had a storm pass thru every night, and here in Dallas, they break into regular tv programming to show that damn radar. Today's high is gonna be in the 70s., which is really cool for this time of year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I think the worst went north of us but we got a bit of rain. Temps are in 70-80 which is fine I like cooler but it's Louisiana if you don't like the weather either wait 5 minutes or go across the street lol

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hey moma, eucalyptus and mint, a definate noooo gooo, both smelled and tasted like hammered dog shit. cinnamon cocoa anise and espresso are a success
That would have really been a stinky box lmbo. I'm sorry you put all that into it and it wasn't successful ...

T

Taver13

That would have really been a stinky box lmbo. I'm sorry you put all that into it and it wasn't successful ...

he, i would never know if i didnt try, but it did get some other awesome extracts out of the day, i was out of just about everything an d these were some of my best batches, as soon as my ten mil bottles come, should be today or tomorrow, ill get some sent out to you

T

Taver13

i just saw on the news that FEMA is trying to get hurricane sandy victims to have to pay back federal grants. are they fucking kidding, most of us still havent even gotten back on our feet, and alot of people just like me still havent been able to go bacfk to their homes and now they want money from us. un fucking believeable

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
he, i would never know if i didnt try, but it did get some other awesome extracts out of the day, i was out of just about everything an d these were some of my best batches, as soon as my ten mil bottles come, should be today or tomorrow, ill get some sent out to you
Yeah imma send you some bottles too. Are you excited... It's pifmas!

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i just saw on the news that FEMA is trying to get hurricane sandy victims to have to pay back federal grants. are they fucking kidding, most of us still havent even gotten back on our feet, and alot of people just like me still havent been able to go bacfk to their homes and now they want money from us. un fucking believeable
Grants are just that they can turn them into loans that is supposed to help you start over ugh that makes me so mad. Especially after that stupid way Katrina was handled we are still paying their bills off and all the money ppl scammed fema out of with that. That is not right ohh they don't want me to go off on them ... Makes my blood boil...

T

Taver13

Grants are just that they can turn them into loans that is supposed to help you start over ugh that makes me so mad. Especially after that stupid way Katrina was handled we are still paying their bills off and all the money ppl scammed fema out of with that. That is not right ohh they don't want me to go off on them ... Makes my blood boil...

yeah, i dont want to talk about it any further or i may flip my shit

T

Taver13

@Donald Bickers just loaded up a lemo with my new ry4. so far its good, but im not sure the praline part of the hazelnut praline really works well with it, but im gonna have to run a tank or two to get a good verdict, but the caramel change was definatly a great idea

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning 5.0'ers!! I'm determined to make this day a good one. I have a rough schedule with a doctors appointment this morning followed by an MRI this afternoon. In between there we have to take my daughter to a dentist appointment. The MRI is one of those ones where I have to drink some nasty shit first so it'll make my intestines glow in the pictures. I'm not looking forward to it at all...but hey, could be worse...I could be stuck in the hospital or something even worse than that.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning 5.0'ers!! I'm determined to make this day a good one. I have a rough schedule with a doctors appointment this morning followed by an MRI this afternoon. In between there we have to take my daughter to a dentist appointment. The MRI is one of those ones where I have to drink some nasty shit first so it'll make my intestines glow in the pictures. I'm not looking forward to it at all...but hey, could be worse...I could be stuck in the hospital or something even worse than that.
I hope it goes well for you and it doesn't make you sick... I'll be praying for you my friend...

T

Taver13

this is true, but that stuff is definatly fucking gross, i hope i dont ever have to drink that stuff again for a long time

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
changed caramels and substitued in hazelnut praline for regular hazelnut

Dude I've been loving the RY4 you sent me, not normally my thing but that one is badass. Want to send me that recipe? That's definitely one I'll have to have in my lineup once I start DIY!

T

Taver13

You will love Tavs banana in your mouth ;)
thats a good one, very rich. my ry4 is my staple, and im trying to get it just right, i love me some ry4. ive got a good vanilla custard i think im just about on point with. i think im gonna have to make a banana order soon, almost out of both my banana cream and banana. also working on a hazelnut praline custard. box should be here today, i might hold on to it for one day, so i can pt some good juice in, i was expecting it to come tomorow so im not completly prepared...stay tuned...

T

Taver13

good man, i was waiting for some epoxy to dry on the switch, gotta put the magnets in and we are good. those i gotta epoxy so it will sit another 24 hours after then ship time, with a nice little boy on top with a good nichrome build in it

VU Sponsors