Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters
D

Donald Bickers

@Taver13 hows that lemo 2 coil that came pre installed do,,,,i ohmed it out and it came in at 0.5,,you know how I like my vape,should I build it to my specs are is it good the way it is

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
11af9ebd0730e35e26ea00c6da943c28.jpg

Can anyone of you kfun people tell me what this might be so I can look up stuff on it

Sent from my LabRatory

T

Taver13

im in an out, cleaning, i guess part of the deal for running a lab in there. im about spent, gonna finish tomorrow time to relax with my kloud rda with long bent drip tip and vape like a gentleman

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't know how to link people. Pauly Walnuts thank you for the AP. I have a recipe I am going to try in the morning! Yeah. Anyone going to watch the fight? Any boxing fans?

T

Taver13

fucking computers on the fritz, im gonna call it a night before i throw the damn thing through the window, night all

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Happy Sunday y'all. Spent all night rounding up all my gear, and getting it into my new vape storage box. Hitting the hay now, at 5:30 AM. Goodnight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T

Taver13

don, definatly sending out your package tomorrow, i was waiting for the nets to finish so i can send you some extract to try out, were gonna need to figure out percentages on them. i tried one of em in my kayfun nano, on a 18350. i think i was somehwere around 1 ohm with it. it tasted wonderful

T

Taver13

my morning rotation
S13BbRb.jpg
im a fan. im bout to go refill my coffee tank i use espresso as regular coffee in a percolator. you get a much better flavor from one of the, than a drip coffee maker. i get this spanish espresso from the spanish store, its relativly cheap, cheaper than regular coffee, strong, and has a great flavor. pairs very nicely with my ry4

T

Taver13

i get to have a whole ton of fun today, gotta run down to my house, and do some serious dock repair. buddy of mine is renting dockspace for the summer from me. need the cash, and im not using it at the moment. morther natures period (sandy) did a number on my docks

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i get to have a whole ton of fun today, gotta run down to my house, and do some serious dock repair. buddy of mine is renting dockspace for the summer from me. need the cash, and im not using it at the moment. morther natures period (sandy) did a number on my docks
That sucks man. I used to live in a house that had a dock right out back, then we had some bad floods happen, was back in 97 or 98. Totaled the house, all the cars, boat floated away, etc. Said I would never live that close to the water again. It was my dad's house, as I wasn't even 18 yet. He opted to buy a house elsewhere rather then repair or rebuild there. He took the insurance settlement, sold the land, and ran to higher ground. Haha.

T

Taver13

That sucks man. I used to live in a house that had a dock right out back, then we had some bad floods happen, was back in 97 or 98. Totaled the house, all the cars, boat floated away, etc. Said I would never live that close to the water again. It was my dad's house, as I wasn't even 18 yet. He opted to buy a house elsewhere rather then repair or rebuild there. He took the insurance settlement, sold the land, and ran to higher ground. Haha.
i have thought about selling it when its fixed and heading down to north carolina, but, the location is great, i could never see myself not living on the water. i know the waters around here like the back of my hand, and am pretty settled in my fishing habbits up here, and im not keen on changing that at this point in my life, it would be like throwing 30 years experience down the tubes and starting over. as much as i hate long island in the winter, the summers make it fucking worth the taxes and the shit winters. long island has its own weather patterns that dont make sense from the rest of the country

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i have thought about selling it when its fixed and heading down to north carolina, but, the location is great, i could never see myself not living on the water. i know the waters around here like the back of my hand, and am pretty settled in my fishing habbits up here, and im not keen on changing that at this point in my life, it would be like throwing 30 years experience down the tubes and starting over. as much as i hate long island in the winter, the summers make it fucking worth the taxes and the shit winters. long island has its own weather patterns that dont make sense from the rest of the country
i only have a neighbor one one side and a park on the other side of my house, water in the back, so in all reality it aint a bad gig, just barring a storm like sandy ever happenening again
I can certainly understand not wanting to leave.

VU Sponsors