Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I like my paypal line of credit,,,,its not a lot ,500 bucks,but anything I buy over 99 bucks I have 6 months to pay it off with no interest,,,,comes in very handy
I signed up for that bill me later about 9mo ago its been a lifesaver a few times but since the job change and rough tines I maxed it at 1000$ so I got a while before I can use it again lol

Sent from my LabRatory

T

Taver13

Haha seen me lurkin huh? Had another 12 pages to catch up on this morning... damn you people like to talk a bit! :p

Damn I wish this green machine wasn't causing you so much trouble... for your sake and my sake! lol
hasnt been, just busy lately, im takin the day off though, catch up on projects, i fucked my back up moving docks and shit around yesterday so its a good dungeon day. i promise you will be done today. i want that thing shipped in the afternoon.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got a phone call from one of my doctors' office letting me know that the doctor went to Nepal as part of a medical recovery team. That's great for the people in Nepal, they certainly have a good surgeon down there helping them. Hopefully nothing escalates in my case while he is gone though.

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Placed an order with gearbest, first time with them. Got shipping confirmation yesterday. That was like three days, which isn't bad. Had seen so much bad about them, I was concerned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well good morning 5.0. Just finished chewing through the last of the duct tape....thanks again Tav... I will be getting that out today...and vape bands for those that sent me addresses... Hope all had a good weekend, looks like I've got a half a day reading the thread unless someone wants to give me highlights? Just wanted you to know I didn't have a heart attack( btw that wasn't nice Tav) and I didn't jack the box lol..... More to follow... As Taver says" I'm back b*tches" lmbo

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

T

Taver13

Well good morning 5.0. Just finished chewing through the last of the duct tape....thanks again Tav... I will be getting that out today...and vape bands for those that sent me addresses... Hope all had a good weekend, looks like I've got a half a day reading the thread unless someone wants to give me highlights? Just wanted you to know I didn't have a heart attack( btw that wasn't nice Tav) and I didn't jack the box lol..... More to follow... As Taver says" I'm back b*tches" lmbo

moma you are awesome, you can use my address on the box, if you cant read it, pm me ill give it to you. wanted to keep ya on your toes with the tape ya know, btw, ill be sending outyour extracts today or tomorrow.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
moma you are awesome, you can use my address on the box, if you cant read it, pm me ill give it to you. wanted to keep ya on your toes with the tape ya know, btw, ill be sending outyour extracts today or tomorrow.
Got yours already. More vape Mail ya'll gonna spoil me now!! I've been running this weekend and this week everyone has appointments but I'll catch you up... Have to give you a run down...Moma gots some new toys!!!

D

Donald Bickers

VU Sponsors