Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Taver13 I got a package from you today. :) But I think you might have sent me juice intended for someone else. :eek: I got 70 PG/30 VG and 9mg NIC...both the 4 on the Floor (I assume that's the RY4) and the Banana Cream Custard. I thought maybe they were just labeled wrong, but looking at the viscosity, they are definitely primarily PG, they're like water. I don't even know if I can put these in my tanks without them flooding. I've never used anything above 50/50 in PG, and that's been a long time ago. I use mostly 70 or 80% VG these days. I double checked to make sure I told you right, and I did in this post. I think I might have screwed you up by telling you in your method...normally you just put the higher number first (at least I recall you saying that) versus most people who say the PG amount and then the VG amount. Either way, I did specify which was which (PG/VG) in my post. Anyhow, I guess I'm wondering maybe these were for someone else and got mixed up upon shipping?

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hey I was just being nice and saying I was coming to visit you... not like you'd ever leave your corner anyways lol
cff16d990b1ef24fa3ca88a2806ea48d.jpg

MY CORNER... GO AWAY!!!

Sent from my LabRatory

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@Taver13 I got a package from you today. :) But I think you might have sent me juice intended for someone else. :eek: I got 70 PG/30 VG and 9mg NIC...both the 4 on the Floor (I assume that's the RY4) and the Banana Cream Custard. I thought maybe they were just labeled wrong, but looking at the viscosity, they are definitely primarily PG, they're like water. I don't even know if I can put these in my tanks without them flooding. I've never used anything above 50/50 in PG, and that's been a long time ago. I use mostly 70 or 80% VG these days. I double checked to make sure I told you right, and I did in this post. I think I might have screwed you up by telling you in your method...normally you just put the higher number first (at least I recall you saying that) versus most people who say the PG amount and then the VG amount. Either way, I did specify which was which (PG/VG) in my post. Anyhow, I guess I'm wondering maybe these were for someone else and got mixed up upon shipping?
Teehee you got tavers package.....

I do the same I always say the higher but I normally always put it like this 70/30 VG/pg

Sent from my LabRatory

T

Taver13

fuck dude, don uses 70pg and for some reason that waqs in my head when i made them. im sorry dude. thats completly my fault. i failed. alothough you should have any trouble in your tanks, depending on the tank your using

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
fuck dude, don uses 70pg and for some reason that waqs in my head when i made them. im sorry dude. thats completly my fault. i failed. alothough you should have any trouble in your tanks, depending on the tank your using
I say just drink the juice its what I do and I see no I'll effects as of yet

f2638d4cea0ff82b37a0e51899b63bca.jpg

Sent from my LabRatory

T

Taver13

IMG_0171.JPG
vapemail! flavorings, nichrome, FM mod in copper from a trade and a smaurai bonsai, some SS cable for my gennies
IMG_0173.JPG
these two look pretty sexy together
IMG_0172.JPG
this thing has like a splash guard, and also restricts the airflow pretty well, im vaping it now, and its got decent flavor and some crazy clouds, me likey

Tawni

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Sorry to hear that as well. Sounds like bullshit to me. The claim should be able to still be processed though, although now it might be too late since we're talking a couple years now. However, I would think that since you were insured on the date of loss, they should have to pay. I'm sure you've tried, and I hope consulted with an attorney or two. That is complete bullshit though that they were able to get away with that for whatever reason.
It's all bullshit with insurance companies. I can remember when I had a short in the electric box of my house causing burnt wires when a window a/c kicked on. Of course it was a weekend and a holiday one. Found out the box was no longer unwritten by UL. Long story short they were not going to cover haver having Home Owners with this company for ten years. I was sick. I called back and asked if they covered fire and content and of course they do. Told them I would turn the AC on and move to my sisters with my three kids until it burnt to the ground. Suddenly...they covered it. I wish you luck it's terrible what they do.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's all bullshit with insurance companies. I can remember when I had a short in the electric box of my house causing burnt wires when a window a/c kicked on. Of course it was a weekend and a holiday one. Found out the box was no longer unwritten by UL. Long story short they were not going to cover haver having Home Owners with this company for ten years. I was sick. I called back and asked if they covered fire and content and of course they do. Told them I would turn the AC on and move to my sisters with my three kids until it burnt to the ground. Suddenly...they covered it. I wish you luck it's terrible what they do.
Nice @Tawni sounds like you were able to persuade them in your favor. Rob unfortunately hasn't had any luck with that...and you're right it is bullshit. They just try to pay as little as possible. It's so wrong of them...if they don't like paying claims, then they shouldn't be in the insurance underwriting business. Nobody should have to jump through hoops and/or deal with litigation to have their LEGITIMATE claim paid...it's bad enough they don't pay what (amount) you think they should 99.9% of the time. I remember I had this Chrysler 300 that was a Signature Series, and turns out that the car was a limited edition and I was unaware of it. Long story short, someone hit it and totaled it...I was expecting to get something like $12k-$13k for it, but the insurance company ended up giving me $17k!! I was a happy camper for sure! That's the only fun or good story I have when it comes to insurance. I've seen people royally screwed more often then not...just like what is happening to @Taver13 right now...it's just not right they get away with it. They spend so damn much money on lawyers, if they spent a little less money on them, they probably could afford to pay most of the claims.

T

Taver13

What's it like?

Sent from my LabRatory
look up at my vapemail post, and there are pics of it, its airy if you want, can use single or duals, has two different chuffs and 510 adapter, its got a real small chamber so flavor is good and the little splash hole thingie built into the chuff to stop spitback and improve flavor

T

Taver13

i saw him this morning...

@RZAwora its not even just my company, i have 3 friends with 3 different company getting the same legal issues i am going through for the exact same thing, its almost impossible to find a company to even get homeowners from if you live on the water in my area, im still looking and no one wants to take the chance of giving it to me

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
look up at my vapemail post, and there are pics of it, its airy if you want, can use single or duals, has two different chuffs and 510 adapter, its got a real small chamber so flavor is good and the little splash hole thingie built into the chuff to stop spitback and improve flavor
Sounds interesting kinda like a derringer almost like the spit guard too, I checked out that doge while visiting @MOMABEAR that thing is like my pollux in almost everyway I'm gonna have to grab a doge now and see how it performs I think I'd like the CLT v2 she had but nothing stood out on it to me

Sent from my LabRatory

VU Sponsors