Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters
T

Taver13

Sounds interesting kinda like a derringer almost like the spit guard too, I checked out that doge while visiting @MOMABEAR that thing is like my pollux in almost everyway I'm gonna have to grab a doge now and see how it performs I think I'd like the CLT v2 she had but nothing stood out on it to me

Sent from my LabRatory
the clt 2 is my go to rda, i didnt care for the plus, thats why i piffed it. the doge vapes great, but with the builds i like in that kind of rda, the mouthpiece gets hot, should have been delrin. good analogy on the derringer, its a derringer with a chuff, its well worth the 9 bucks i spent on angelcigs

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
the clt 2 is my go to rda, i didnt care for the plus, thats why i piffed it. the doge vapes great, but with the builds i like in that kind of rda, the mouthpiece gets hot, should have been delrin. good analogy on the derringer, its a derringer with a chuff, its well worth the 9 bucks i spent on angelcigs
See that's why I like the Pollux is it has a delrin insulated tip to it to break the heat trasfer

Sent from my LabRatory

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

See that's why I like the Pollux is it has a delrin insulated tip to it to break the heat trasfer

Sent from my LabRatory
I got mine from angelcigs but this pic shows it better
78cece670735a84c300220f955915303.jpg

Sent from my LabRatory

T

Taver13

put the drip tip that came with the Lemo2 on the 4Nine/Kayfun combo,,,,i think it looks good
5jjcG5x.jpg
im a fan, i have the one that came with the cloud i think im gonna use on it, pretty cool. bout to go mix up a quick batch of one of the new nets, ill be back in 5 min, let ya know what i think

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tav, I just tried your Nichrome 28g on the goblin, "it's very very smooth vape on a mech at .7
I ordered some 26g. Thanks, I am impressed, flavor really good on a cookie recipe

T

Taver13

Tav, I just tried your Nichrome 28g on the goblin, "it's very very smooth vape on a mech at .7
I ordered some 26g. Thanks, I am impressed, flavor really good on a cookie recipe
your gonna notice better flavor with everything. 26 is a great size to use, especially with a mech, though i have been using twenty eight alot. and on that note....
bedtime, night all

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Think the subtank could handle pluid? I'm starting to run super low(like less than 20 mill total ) aside from my almost full bottle of pluid....thoughts?

I would think it should be fine, I use pluid in my egrip and no problems :) Going to take some pure grain to get that smell out of your tank :(

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Think the subtank could handle pluid? I'm starting to run super low(like less than 20 mill total ) aside from my almost full bottle of pluid....thoughts?

The whole Subtank insulator debacle was the result of Pluid + Subtank = Bad. I know the insulators were updated, but I don't know if the updated insulators create a Pluid stable environment. If I wanted to enjoy Pluid, I'd use a disposable priced RDA.

FWIW, I never did update the insulators in my 25mm Original Subtank.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It eats the insulators on the inside and softens the seals I wouldn't if I were you pluid is a RDA juice only imo

Sent from my LabRatory

D

Donald Bickers

I don't care for black licorice,,,,so I would never vape pluid,,,,if im thinking right on what pluid taste like

T

Taver13

You finish off that box last night? ;p
yup cept the magnets, had to order the right ones, trying to finagle the big ones was a lost cause
be here thursday
Tracking Number: 9400110200793554437851
empty.png

in-transit
  • Expected Delivery Day: Thursday, May 7, 2015
Product & Tracking Information
Postal Product:
  • First-Class Package Service
Features:
    • USPS Tracking™

Date & Time

Status of Item

May 5, 2015 , 6:26 am

Departed USPS Facility

SYRACUSE, NY 13220

Your item departed our USPS facility in SYRACUSE, NY 13220 on May 5, 2015 at 6:26 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

May 4, 2015 , 10:43 pm

Arrived at USPS Origin Facility

SYRACUSE, NY 13220

May 4, 2015 , 5:49 pm

Departed Post Office

NORWICH, NY 13815

May 4, 2015 , 3:19 pm

Picked Up

NORWICH, NY 13815

May 3, 2015 , 8:14 pm

Shipping Label Created

NORWICH, NY 13815

Available Actions

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yup cept the magnets, had to order the right ones, trying to finagle the big ones was a lost cause
be here thursday
Tracking Number: 9400110200793554437851
empty.png

in-transit
  • Expected Delivery Day: Thursday, May 7, 2015
Product & Tracking Information
Postal Product:
  • First-Class Package Service
Features:
    • USPS Tracking™

Date & Time

Status of Item

May 5, 2015 , 6:26 am

Departed USPS Facility

SYRACUSE, NY 13220

Your item departed our USPS facility in SYRACUSE, NY 13220 on May 5, 2015 at 6:26 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

May 4, 2015 , 10:43 pm

Arrived at USPS Origin Facility

SYRACUSE, NY 13220

May 4, 2015 , 5:49 pm

Departed Post Office

NORWICH, NY 13815

May 4, 2015 , 3:19 pm

Picked Up

NORWICH, NY 13815

May 3, 2015 , 8:14 pm

Shipping Label Created

NORWICH, NY 13815

Available Actions

Haha see it is being a pain in your ass and you don't want to admit it lol... Do you normally have trouble trying to fit the big ones into boxes or is it just this box you're having trouble with? :p

T

Taver13

Haha see it is being a pain in your ass and you don't want to admit it lol... Do you normally have trouble trying to fit the big ones into boxes or is it just this box you're having trouble with? :p
i have never actually used ones that big, thats new for me, i actually shattered one, and i have no idea how, those things are fucking strong.

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i have never actually used ones that big, thats new for me, i actually shattered one, and i have no idea how, those things are fucking strong.
You completely missed the point behind that post... LOL
And actually my first post as well lol

VU Sponsors