VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Don't need to compensate but if I did I'd be using my 83 mm driptip
6482692720b540a914c8d31a4385455c.jpg

See it on the right on my hammer mod only pic I have of it sorry

Sent from my LabRatory
Before you ask ... Its a mixer for my DIY... Old sonic toothbrush with a cut qtip as a blade

Sent from my LabRatory

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Before you ask ... Its a mixer for my DIY... Old sonic toothbrush with a cut qtip as a blade

Sent from my LabRatory
I like it results are pretty good for about 5 mins of mixing

Before
f0cf78c31447a548e812ff1abfe4d181.jpg
looks oily like a lava lamp

After
b08e28013fb5c90c2281772cdd991834.jpg
does nice job probably same as any other method thou

Sent from my LabRatory

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well, I just had about 20 minutes where I thought that I had accidentally corrupted the #1 most important file I have..... Luckily I figured out how to save it but I just saw my "career" flash before my eyes. Of course none of this happens when I don't have a hard deadline.

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Watching this video again. It's a bit of philosophy and I know most won't agree with all of the content but it's so worth watching.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
when i use the sawzall, the juice turns white and frothy cause it is so airated. if not warmed and using high vg, takes about 24 hours to settle
That's what I was going to say...yeah, sawzall the bastard and you won't even be able to see through it there's so many air bubbles in there...even if it is a totally clear juice.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So I have this awesome ejuice I want to clone of figure out wtf it is bout like Rza issue he had b and m won't say and its super addicting but expensive tried to send to a vapeshop that said she could get her guy at LSU science dept to look at it and tell me exactly what's in it but that was 3 months ago so here I am again looking for a way... So any of you diyers confident enough in your cloneing ability to gibe it a try?? Warning this thing has like 6-9 different taste to it kinda always changing

Sent from my LabRatory

T

Taver13

So I have this awesome ejuice I want to clone of figure out wtf it is bout like Rza issue he had b and m won't say and its super addicting but expensive tried to send to a vapeshop that said she could get her guy at LSU science dept to look at it and tell me exactly what's in it but that was 3 months ago so here I am again looking for a way... So any of you diyers confident enough in your cloneing ability to gibe it a try?? Warning this thing has like 6-9 different taste to it kinda always changing

Sent from my LabRatory
what is the flavor profile, so i know if i have what may be needed for it

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
what is the flavor profile, so i know if i have what may be needed for it
Its a fruitish maybe candy they describe it only as a "watermelon citrus" and I've heard it described by several people as a watermelon,melon,jolly rancher,blueberry,raspberry,smartiees

I personally tested it out vs jolly ranchers and I tried watermelon jolly rancher ... No I tried cherry.... No but when I tried blue raspberry it was almost a perfect match but something else is there so I'd say somewhere in the candy fruit profile peraonally

Sent from my LabRatory

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Its a fruitish maybe candy they describe it only as a "watermelon citrus" and I've heard it described by several people as a watermelon,melon,jolly rancher,blueberry,raspberry,smartiees

I personally tested it out vs jolly ranchers and I tried watermelon jolly rancher ... No I tried cherry.... No but when I tried blue raspberry it was almost a perfect match but something else is there so I'd say somewhere in the candy fruit profile peraonally

Sent from my LabRatory
BTW each flavor is a different persons view on it not that it taste like all that stuff at once

Sent from my LabRatory

T

Taver13

Sent from my LabRatory
i could definatly give that a shot i think i got whats needed

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
This is it
9d879d400b17387f3198316c28008ce6.jpg

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...
Yeah see I found that online too but I don't know if its the same thing I want to order some to see send me a.link to buy a bottle and I will but it might just be same name... I don't see a b and m ripping off an ejuice and keeping the name the same .... But I've seen dumber things

Sent from my LabRatory

D

Donald Bickers

MFS is high on their extract prices,you might try TFA website,or Heartland Vapes, or wizard labs,thats a few that are reasonably priced with fruit flavors

D

Donald Bickers

Just built the Lemo2 with 28ga a1,6 wraps,came out to 1.1ohm,and wicked it with Rayon,,,,,,now we are getting somewhere,,,,,,i don't know what that stock shit was in there ,,,,,eleaf don't build coils worth a shit

T

Taver13

Just built the Lemo2 with 28ga a1,6 wraps,came out to 1.1ohm,and wicked it with Rayon,,,,,,now we are getting somewhere,,,,,,i don't know what that stock shit was in there ,,,,,eleaf don't build coils worth a shit
yeah man, i didnt even bother went straight to what i know is gonna work, and that wasnt what was gonna work

T

Taver13

i just got an email asking why my review wasnt up yet, i had to explain that in order to review something im not gonna vape it for 5 seconds and say its great, i wanted to give it time, plus, you can not also shoot a video in the same five seconds. on a good note, my new webcam came in today, so i can start some filming.

D

Donald Bickers

i just got an email asking why my review wasnt up yet, i had to explain that in order to review something im not gonna vape it for 5 seconds and say its great, i wanted to give it time, plus, you can not also shoot a video in the same five seconds. on a good note, my new webcam came in today, so i can start some filming.
I got the same email,,,,,,,i explained its gonna take a week of vaping before I do a review,,,and then I ask "you do want an honest review don't you?",i still haven't gotten a reply yet

VU Sponsors