"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have to go finishing turning my loft into my wife's office, so that's great, she brought all kinds of crap I need to setup, 2 monitors, docking station, printer, router, polycom, I am screwed :( I am procrastinating as much as possible :)

T

Taver13

the lemo2 is doing great since I rebuilt it today
i got mine on a vapor flask at 22 watts, with whatever cinnamon spice deal i feel like having that day, as my carry around running errands and doing shit mod, dont have to charger for like 3 days, have the air turned down bout two thirds. and easy as hell to fill the lemo on the go

D

Donald Bickers

i got mine on a vapor flask at 22 watts, with whatever cinnamon spice deal i feel like having that day, as my carry around running errands and doing shit mod, dont have to charger for like 3 days, have the air turned down bout two thirds. and easy as hell to fill the lemo on the go
shes easy to fill,,,,,thats for sure

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Heather Have you made any progress on a looper clone? I just tried the real deal today and it knocked my socks off. So, Now im going to try my hand at making something similar. Ive found some recipes through a simple google search, have you tried any?

T

Taver13

IMG_0184.JPG
lets see your morning vapes. got my cloupor mini with kayfun nano, 1.2 ohm 30 gauge nichrome vapin at 12.5 watts, with some V-Rod Vapors Night RYder one of our new NET blends. this one is a treat for sure, blows bon bon outta the water @Cruel-Phate

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 20083
lets see your morning vapes. got my cloupor mini with kayfun nano, 1.2 ohm 30 gauge nichrome vapin at 12.5 watts, with some V-Rod Vapors Night RYder one of our new NET blends. this one is a treat for sure, blows bon bon outta the water @Cruel-Phate

I look forward to trying them.....please don't discontinue the bon bon, I am on my last 15ml :D

photo (13).JPG

D

Donald Bickers

Sigelei/Lemo2 with a 1.1 build at 12,5 watts,Bitter Walnut
N47NjDj.jpg

T

Taver13

im pretty sold i sigelei products, its weird cause using a sigelei and a p4y side by side, the sigelei offers a much better vape at the same watts on the same atty and build

VU Sponsors