Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters
D

Donald Bickers

Sweet :D Just curious! Is everyone sticking around for the next round? I wonder how long we can keep this box going for? I'm in for the duration :D
I'm down for round 2 :) and btw good luck on the job
Momabear shipped it out Monday so should be arriving soon

There's a second round... I figured we keep going till everyone drops out hell I'll stay and ship it to myself over and over I don't give a damn THIS BOX WILL NEVER DIE!!!!

Sent from my LabRatory
So we keep the box going until it turns into the smelly box and nobody wants it :D
Yeah, our original decision was to keep it going pretty much indefinitely...letting new people in to replace original members who decide to drop out. I'm guessing that is still the plan.
5.0 til death!

I'm just waiting for the day USPS pulls a USPS move and smashes all the juice bottles lol. That would be one intense smelling box!
I think I agree,,,,we just keep going till people don't want to go no mo

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Heather and @Pauly Walnuts I'm assuming you have both come across this clone recipe for Looper? It gets some good reviews saying that it is close to the original, although most say it needs a little more creamier/milky flavor. I've never tried the original or the clone so I can't give you my opinion.
Im going to order those flavors and see what I come up with.
I see you found your flavors, thats awesome

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Up from my afternoon nap. Here is the pic of what I'm adding. (Note: May delete packaging shown with some items if necessary for fit.)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430949443.456586.jpg

The list:
- Kangxin Vaporflask V3 50W
- Frankford Arsenal Digi Scale (gram readout to the thousandths; accurate to 6 thousandths of a gram by my math)
- Kayfun v4 clone unfired (cut seal for this pic)
- Plume Veil Clone unfired
- 2x Efest 18500
- Kuro Concepts Coilers (3 sizes)
- Coil Master Coiling Kit unopened
- African Organic Cotton from Tanzania (small sample 'cause I don't know when/if I'll stumble across it again and I love the stuff)
- Flask funnel that may help a DIY'r get thru transfers
- Stainless version of Kepler heat sink atty base (kept the copper and aluminum 'cause I know their heat transfer capacity)
- Smoktech Sidewinder Mod - this is a project mod 'cause the wiring burnt up crispy first time I tried firing my OG Kanger Subtank that was delivered with faulty insulator on installed coil which I have since learned to check.

Ok .. gonna put a charge on those 18500's and break the seal on PIF Box 5.0. Back soon if @MOMABEAR didn't booby trap the thing. The lack of duct tape has me worried 'cause it is clear that she's replaced the outer box. Why'd she do that?

Dr3d

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430952302.357444.jpg

Glass shattered on this RTA which was bagged separately. I'm removing it. If someone wants the non glass parts ... speak soon. I dunno what it was but the base says Smok. If someone does want the parts I can add parts from the two Smok RSBTs that failed to survive my heavy hands.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Up from my afternoon nap. Here is the pic of what I'm adding. (Note: May delete packaging shown with some items if necessary for fit.)

View attachment 20094

The list:
- Frankford Arsenal Digi Scale (gram readout to the thousandths; accurate to 6 thousandths of a gram by my math)
- 2x Efest 18500
- African Organic Cotton from Tanzania (small sample 'cause I don't know when/if I'll stumble across it again and I love the stuff)
- Stainless version of Kepler heat sink atty base (kept the copper and aluminum 'cause I know their heat transfer capacity)
- Smoktech Sidewinder Mod - this is a project mod 'cause the wiring burnt up crispy first time I tried firing my OG Kanger Subtank that was delivered with faulty insulator on installed coil which I have since learned to check.

Ok .. gonna put a charge on those 18500's and break the seal on PIF Box 5.0. Back soon if @MOMABEAR didn't booby trap the thing. The lack of duct tape has me worried 'cause it is clear that she's replaced the outer box. Why'd she do that?
Don't question the bear... Didn't know we were to keep the same box lol. Next time I will cover it in duct tape for ya Dred lmbo

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

Dr3d

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't question the bear... Didn't know we were to keep the same box lol. Next time I will cover it in duct tape for ya Dred lmbo

I'm good ... @Taver13 shared the duct tape lov'n with me too. Yes, I know what I just typed - y'all perv's have at it. I'm just flirt'n with the @MOMABEAR. She had no way of knowing USPS was gonna toss it over the 7 foot fence in my back yard. I know they tossed it over 'cause I couldn't open the gate without pushing on vape mail when I got home.

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm good ... @Taver13 shared the duct tape lov'n with me too. Yes, I know what I just typed - y'all perv's have at it. I'm just flirt'n with the @MOMABEAR. She had no way of knowing USPS was gonna toss it over the 7 foot fence in my back yard. I know they tossed it over 'cause I couldn't open the gate without pushing on vape mail when I got home.
I saw a FedEx guy football punt a package in my neighbors yard several times I took a video once and sent it to FedEx and they gave me a code to use for free 2 day shipping on my next order with them and now there is a sweet lady that delivers packages for our route

Sent from my LabRatory

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ccc59e588fc5ec014b5ccf854f60f35d.jpg

I think my vapemail went through the casting of survivor and xfactor before coming here

Sent from my LabRatory

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's my favorite biker... least no one stole it lol especially in Houston. Lol

Dr3d

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
give them an afro then you can just use velcro

HOOT ... the racial joke I've told most: How do you stop a black child from jumping on the bed? Put Velcro on the ceiling. Every time I think of the joke I'm reminded off my years in Upstate NY (my Great White North Years) ... during those years, at least 50 young innocent white girls worked up the nerve to ask me: "Can I touch/feel your hair?" I was young and I never failed to have fun with that'n.

I know, I know ... supposed to be tasting juices. Here's wishing I hadn't burned out my wickless dripping setup years ago.

That's my favorite biker... least no one stole it lol especially in Houston. Lol

In the interest of fairness ... I should mention that when Quincy (the 85lb Big Headed, Blue, Bully Pit Bull) went back to live with @Tawni when I wrecked my motorcycle ... I never got 'round to removing the beware of dog sign. Any mail carrier that has been around awhile knew him 'cause he had a doggie door. Now, they are likely confused by the barks from Thule the 30 lb French Bulldog that doesn't know she has a doggie door yet.

there is thieves in Houston ????

Sent from my LabRatory

Well, not at my house. Unless you count the little jewish lady who told me her kids took a backpack that was "misdelivered" from Amazon, 3 days after the replacement arrived from Amazon she promised to return it to me, but months later I still have not received that backpack her kids misdelivered. Otherwise, I don't get messed with. There are two motorcycles under my carport with keys in the ignition 99% of the time ... but, I'm a biker and I'd have my motorcycle back in a big hurry if some dummy accidentally stole from me. I laugh 'bout this 'cause there is a motorcyclist around the corner from me ... his bike is chained to his carport support, but he is scared to even speak to me.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Im going to order those flavors and see what I come up with.
I see you found your flavors, thats awesome
I've tried it but I used natures flavor Bavarian cream. Which way overpowered it. I am letting it steep more to see if that makes a difference. I find the fruit circles take 2 weeks to taste right. At first they overpower everything, then they calm down.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

View attachment 20094

The list:
- 2x Efest 18500

Wow. Amazing additions!!
Where in upstate NY did you live Dred? I am in Syracuse area.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
heather try a little vinnegar,,,,it may help with the over powering,,,,1 drop per 10ml
Thanks. I'll give that a shot. Just white vinegar? I know this has been talked about in the thread already. My brain is fried, a lot of meds + anxiety over the surgery = frazzled Heather.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
make it a little milky and creamier with some tfa dulce de leche
I like the Dulce, but I always seem to taste a caramel kind of flavor to it. My wife says I'm crazy and she doesn't taste that. I don't know, must be my taste buds, but yeah I get a kind of caramel, almost nutty undertone flavor from it.

VU Sponsors