Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters
T

Taver13

I like the Dulce, but I always seem to taste a caramel kind of flavor to it. My wife says I'm crazy and she doesn't taste that. I don't know, must be my taste buds, but yeah I get a kind of caramel, almost nutty undertone flavor from it.
i dont get either of those but i get almost a grahm cracker note from it

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im going to order those flavors and see what I come up with.
I see you found your flavors, thats awesome
Yes, yes I did! Thank you. Now I'm messing around with it trying to make it a perfect ADV.
I tried that recipe with milk instead of the fresh cream, it's pretty good stuff, think it needs to sit few days but not bad
Yeah, pretty much anytime you have that many flavors in a juice it'll benefit from a little steeping. That's my opinion on it anyway. You can speed it up with ultrasonic, hot-water bath, or couple rounds of 5 seconds-then-shake in microwave. I've utilized all of those methods. I tend to lean towards the microwave for speed-steeping, but time is the best method.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was thinking some TFA Dairy Milk, Sweet Cream, or Marshmallow...a little of one of those. Or possibly some FA Meringue to add the creaminess. That's what I would mess around with if it is short on the milkiness or creaminess.
For my first try I did fruit circles and dairy both TFA. That was the closest one.

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Giving my taste buds a rest. And, I ain't tasting any more high nic juices ... 18mg in a Deringer = nic buz. But, I'm using the delrin drip tip for the first time and I'm wicking the heck out of the dual parallel build in this thing. Major props to @Taver13 for including shareable sized samples I don't feel bad about just taking some from. He's going to pop my RY4 cherry sometime soon.

Wow. Amazing additions!!
Where in upstate NY did you live Dred? I am in Syracuse area.

Home of Uncle Sam/Armpit of America ... who knew they were the same place ... Troy, NY. Albany area for those in the other 49 states. I've got some great memories from road trips to Syracuse and your neighbor Ithaca. One of my favorite 1911s was also built in your neck of the woods ... the Dan Wesson Valor Bobtail that I won't get back :( (long story, but never got it back after wrecking my motorcycle and the courts made it worth my while to let them destroy it; I offered to give them two of my other pistols to destroy in its place; but my point was lost on the yankee prosecutor).

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Lighty269 I know you're traveling, but did you ever get a chance to find out from your wife if that Delta II got sent out or not? I stillet haven't received it. I have the box and the RBA coil head kit, but no tank to try it in. Let me know whenever you figure it out please.
I must have a nice post office and/or mail people, my shit never gets damaged. I've had a few things gone missing though...but they've gone missing before they hit my local PO. For that reason I don't send hardly anything without tracking and insurance these days. I don't trust the USPS much anymore.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
xderinger is a flavor monster

I just built .5 with that nichrome 26g....yeah must I be a wuss, that thing hits hard as hell, I had to close off some of the air, but yeah, flavor was really good with thick clouds. I wanted to have it for when I am making juice so I guess dripper is kind of needed

T

Taver13

I just built .5 with that nichrome 26g....yeah must I be a wuss, that thing hits hard as hell, I had to close off some of the air, but yeah, flavor was really good with thick clouds. I wanted to have it for when I am making juice so I guess dripper is kind of needed
run it single coil, thats what i always did, i felt like it was better made for singles

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've read quite a few people who have said that TFA Fruit Circles is too lemony. I don't know, as I've never tried that one for myself.
It is at first. After 2 weeks in calms down.
Giving my taste buds a rest. And, I ain't tasting any more high nic juices ... 18mg in a Deringer = nic buz. But, I'm using the delrin drip tip for the first time and I'm wicking the heck out of the dual parallel build in this thing. Major props to @Taver13 for including shareable sized samples I don't feel bad about just taking some from. He's going to pop my RY4 cherry sometime soon.

Home of Uncle Sam/Armpit of America ... who knew they were the same place ... Troy, NY. Albany area for those in the other 49 states. I've got some great memories from road trips to Syracuse and your neighbor Ithaca. One of my favorite 1911s was also built in your neck of the woods ... the Dan Wesson Valor Bobtail that I won't get back :( (long story, but never got it back after wrecking my motorcycle and the courts made it worth my while to let them destroy it; I offered to give them two of my other pistols to destroy in its place; but my point was lost on the yankee prosecutor).
I know Troy a little. I have passed through. I actually live half way between Syracuse and Utica in a small farming town Canastota.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone in here ever tried the TFA Lucky Leprechaun flavoring? Sounds interesting...well at least it does to me because I like cereal vapes when they're done right. I think for my flavor profiles it goes: cereals, bakeries, fruits/candies, menthol/mints, flavorless, then savory and tobaccos.

T

Taver13

Both...that's my vote. I seen someone that posted on VU awhile back that there's a way to put some type of switching mechanism in there so you can choose after the fact. Then you can do more with it, and only have to build it once.
If you're building it for me parallel. But, you like experimenting with coils and who knows what you'll find building for the higher voltage of series.

I vote parallel, but I wonder about your intended use.
you both make valid points, and my intended use is definatly experimenting. in which case, you are probobly right rz, i should put a zwitch to switch between series and parallel, only problem i see is space, since its a 1590b hammond box, the battery sled is an exact fit with not much room up top to work with, though, if i can build inside of a cloupor mini, im sure i can get away with it

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here's a cool thing...the other day when I saw that Smok Magneto III in the B&M, I came home and looked for some reviews on the old YouTube. Well there really isn't any...there's 2 or 3, but not any good. So I sent an email to Smok and basically said "hey there's no reviews on this thing, a lot of vapers make purchase decisions based on YouTube and forum reviews, you should send me one and I'll put a review up on it." Sent the email on Monday to their basic contact email address. I got a reply just now from the VP asking me for my address! He said they're going to send me a Magneto v3, an ATTA tank, and a VCT sub-ohm tank for me to review. He also asked if I would be interested in reviewing other new products as they're released, or just doing these. AWESOME!!! That's some cool shit right there. I just hope the Magneto and tanks are good so I can give them an honest good review...otherwise I bet if I give em a bad review I probably won't be sent any other new products. That goes to show that an honest email can sometimes go a long way. Now I have to sit back and wait with the anticipation of when that shit is going to get here. o_O:D My wife just rolled her eyes at me, but I'm excited for the opportunity. I guess I'll be joining the ranks with @Taver13 and @Donald Bickers at the old review thing. I didn't even know what the hell the ATTA tank thing was, but it looks cool as hell. In case you all can't tell I'm excited. Time to go email him back, then read my daughter to sleep. Probably catch up with you all peoples tomorrow. ;)

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@RZAwora i cant seem to find any info or wiring diagrams, would you happen to know where it is?
I don't think there was a wiring diagram or instructions posted with or when I read that. I can look around the net for you tomorrow and see what I find. If I can't find anything I guess I could reach out to Thomas Snell fromantic SP Custom Vapors. He builds some amazing ass box mods, has a show on Sundays on VU Live where he used to teach DIY and box building. Haven't tuned into that for awhile, but I'm sure if I reached out to him he'd help with a diagram and parts list. He was a big time influence on me getting started DIY'ing back when I didn't know much, I'm sure he'll remember me.

T

Taver13

Here's a cool thing...the other day when I saw that Smok Magneto III in the B&M, I came home and looked for some reviews on the old YouTube. Well there really isn't any...there's 2 or 3, but not any good. So I sent an email to Smok and basically said "hey there's no reviews on this thing, a lot of vapers make purchase decisions based on YouTube and forum reviews, you should send me one and I'll put a review up on it." Sent the email on Monday to their basic contact email address. I got a reply just now from the VP asking me for my address! He said they're going to send me a Magneto v3, an ATTA tank, and a VCT sub-ohm tank for me to review. He also asked if I would be interested in reviewing other new products as they're released, or just doing these. AWESOME!!! That's some cool shit right there. I just hope the Magneto and tanks are good so I can give them an honest good review...otherwise I bet if I give em a bad review I probably won't be sent any other new products. That goes to show that an honest email can sometimes go a long way. Now I have to sit back and wait with the anticipation of when that shit is going to get here. o_O:D My wife just rolled her eyes at me, but I'm excited for the opportunity. I guess I'll be joining the ranks with @Taver13 and @Donald Bickers at the old review thing. I didn't even know what the hell the ATTA tank thing was, but it looks cool as hell. In case you all can't tell I'm excited. Time to go email him back, then read my daughter to sleep. Probably catch up with you all peoples tomorrow. ;)
awesome dude sounds fucking great! for the record, the vct sucks ass

T

Taver13

I don't think there was a wiring diagram or instructions posted with or when I read that. I can look around the net for you tomorrow and see what I find. If I can't find anything I guess I could reach out to Thomas Snell fromantic SP Custom Vapors. He builds some amazing ass box mods, has a show on Sundays on VU Live where he used to teach DIY and box building. Haven't tuned into that for awhile, but I'm sure if I reached out to him he'd help with a diagram and parts list. He was a big time influence on me getting started DIY'ing back when I didn't know much, I'm sure he'll remember me.
awesome much appreciated

T

Taver13

dont even bother with the net search, ive tried, though im sure if i sat and stared at a diagram of both for a while, it will come to me

Dr3d

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Grab

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430964166.131628.jpg

I give. Labrat wins. No way can I taste'm all. I left some very interesting flavors 'cause I can't handle the nic content.

Y'all missed out on:

-my sample of Tav's RY4
-10ml Apollo Cinnamon 6mg
-Aspire Nautilus Mini Glass (for @Tawni)
-pair of precision screwdrivers I won't destroy at work
-Rayon wick sample
-Hemp wick sample
-patina'd 454 RDA prebuilt
-Pheye Labs Business Card
-Atty parts baggie I found in a box I removed 'cause I thought it was empty
-Edit: @MOMABEAR's believe vape band wasn't pictured 'cause it's already on my Subtank Mini.

I left a pipe 'cause I think @Donald Bickers should have it. I covered the box with blue painters tape as a subliminal suggestion thing.

Long as I work 8 hrs or less tomorrow ... the box will continue its adventure tomorrow afternoon. Big thanks to @Taver13 for bringing THIS group together. And, thanks to all y'all for be'n a part of my life. You've all contributed to positive growth for me. I am already looking forward to the next round.

Last edited:

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Grab

View attachment 20101

I give. Labrat wins. No way can I taste'm all. I left some very interesting flavors 'cause I can't handle the nic content.

Y'all missed out on:

-my sample of Tav's RY4
-Rayon wick sample
-Hemp wick sample

I left a pipe 'cause I think @Donald Bickers should have it. I covered the box with blue painters tape as a subliminal suggestion thing.

Long as I work 8 hrs or less tomorrow ... the box will continue its adventure tomorrow afternoon. Big thanks to @Taver13 for bringing THIS group together. And, thanks to all y'all for be'n a part of my life. You've all contributed to positive growth for me. I am already looking forward to the next round.
Nice bro! I don't know what your flavor profile(s) is(are) but if you like anything berry/sweet I definitely recommend trying their juice called Rawberry. That shit is delicious!! It's beyond good in my opinion...but I understand taste is subjective. I'm surprised nobody else really posted what they thought of the other juices that were donated to the box. :confused: I'm sure that's what the vendors thought would happen when they sent the samples...they probably figured the juices would get talked about and possibly get some sales from it, etc. I'm going to be ordering a 100ml of that Rawberry when my funds are right...probably order a small bottle of the Remulak and Coda to try as well...I just need to wait until I have an extra @BenJammin to drop. See what I did there? Haha! @Taver13 did you ever figure out if they had sent a discount code for us to use? If not that's cool...
Aight folks...talk to you all in the AM!!

T

Taver13

well, i just went to build my silverplay clone that i got from fasttech a week ago. and i about threw it through the window. the screw holes in the side were drilled and threaded too large so the screws dont even screw, they just fall in. fuck. im glad i picked up a used authentic a while back. now to see if they will do something about this

T

Taver13

The Grab

View attachment 20101

Y'all missed out on:

-my sample of Tav's RY4
-Rayon wick sample
-Hemp wick sample

ah yes, my old 454, that thing did me well, felt i needed to pass it along since i didnt use it much anymore, the flavor off that thing is incredible. lemme know what you think of the ry4. honestly, bringing this group together may have been one of the best things i have done in my recent past. its kept me out of trouble (tell that to my bank acct.) and i met some of the coolest most laid back people that have become a family to me

T

Taver13

well, i just went to build my silverplay clone that i got from fasttech a week ago. and i about threw it through the window. the screw holes in the side were drilled and threaded too large so the screws dont even screw, they just fall in. fuck. im glad i picked up a used authentic a while back. now to see if they will do something about this
if they want me to send it back, wait for that then wait the month or two it takes them, ill just keep it for parts, last rda or tank that i get from fasttech, unless they do right and just send another one

Tawni

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
And, now I know what @MOMABEAR did all weekend. I could spend a week trying juices. I'm going to see which juices speak to me, then I'll be back to show you'z what you can't have 'cause it's mine.
Dred - Got the Box
Tawni - cool what's in it?
Dred - it's pictured and listed
Tawni - ok what did you keep?
Dred - it's pictured and listed...

silence for ten minutes...fine fine...I'll go read it... sheesh I think he is busy playing with all the goodies in there.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The Grab

View attachment 20101

Y'all missed out on:

-my sample of Tav's RY4
-Rayon wick sample
-Hemp wick sample

Hooray! Someone can use my screwdrivers! I love seeing people taking the stuff I put in.

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The Grab

View attachment 20101

Y'all missed out on:

-my sample of Tav's RY4
-Rayon wick sample
-Hemp wick sample

That's a full size Nautilus tank not mini... If it matters

Sent from my LabRatory

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Im goin on my cereal kick in search of something awesome. I love bull city, but they didnt have sweet cream, so I had to substitute with FA meringue(they only had 30ml bottles, fuck) and tfa malted milk. I already have vienna cream, cream fresh, bavarian cream, and cap/fa custards. I figure my cream aspect is pretty well covered. I had to get more RY4 too. I was going to order directly from tfa, but bull city had smaller, cheaper bottles and did not have FW yellow cake.
Every time I get more flavors Im like "maybe Ill find a winner here, maybe Ill settle down", but no. I just want to find like 5 flavorings that I can buy in bulk and be satisfied. Im not sure that will ever happen.
3 x RY4 Double-TFA
(Size: 10ml)
1 x Malted Milk-TFA
1 x Orange Cream-TFA
1 x Yellow Cake-FW
1 x Toasted Marshmallow-TFA
1 x Coconut Extra-TFA
1 x Graham Cracker Clear-TFA
1 x Meringue-FA
(Size: 30ml)
1 x Fruit Circles-TFA
1 x Rice Crunchies-TFA
1 x Berry Crunch-TFA

T

Taver13

Im goin on my cereal kick in search of something awesome. I love bull city, but they didnt have sweet cream, so I had to substitute with FA meringue(they only had 30ml bottles, fuck) and tfa malted milk. I already have vienna cream, cream fresh, bavarian cream, and cap/fa custards. I figure my cream aspect is pretty well covered. I had to get more RY4 too. I was going to order directly from tfa, but bull city had smaller, cheaper bottles and did not have FW yellow cake.
Every time I get more flavors Im like "maybe Ill find a winner here, maybe Ill settle down", but no. I just want to find like 5 flavorings that I can buy in bulk and be satisfied. Im not sure that will ever happen.
3 x RY4 Double-TFA
1 x Malted Milk-TFA
1 x Orange Cream-TFA
1 x Yellow Cake-FW
1 x Coconut Extra-TFA
1 x Meringue-FA
1 x Fruit Circles-TFA
1 x Rice Crunchies-TFA
1 x Berry Crunch-TFA
8 bucks for 4oz ry4 what did you pay for the three tens if you dont mind my asking

T

Taver13

3 x RY4 Double-TFA
1 x Malted Milk-TFA
1 x Orange Cream-TFA
1 x Yellow Cake-FW
1 x Coconut Extra-TFA
1 x Meringue-FA
1 x Fruit Circles-TFA
1 x Rice Crunchies-TFA
1 x Berry Crunch-TFA
i thought i figured tha conundrum out with my ry4 recipe nope keep needing moar flaver

Dr3d

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430967972.929455.jpg

K ... so ... with all my PIFmas fun, I nearly forgot about today's arrival. Sad 'cause I've been chasing this clone since fall 2014.

Just got the Continental Black Oak set up for my Subtank Mini. There is some humor in the fact that my original Subtank won't fit in this 26650 mod, but I knew it wasn't gonna work w/o major goofy.

It drives the mini just like my other mods, but I am loving the weight and the design. It might not be a Lincoln, but it's my Continental and I like it.

Hand check.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430968557.705145.jpg

T

Taver13

View attachment 20102

K ... so ... with all my PIFmas fun, I nearly forgot about today's arrival. Sad 'cause I've been chasing this clone since fall 2014.

Just got the Continental Black Oak set up for my Subtank Mini. There is some humor in the fact that my original Subtank won't fit in this 26650 mod, but I knew it wasn't gonna work w/o major goofy.

It drives the mini just like my other mods, but I am loving the weight and the design. It might not be a Lincoln, but it's my Continental and I like it.

Hand check.

View attachment 20103
dude that thing is tits, i have been wanting one so freakin bad, but alas, im going to settle on building myself a boxmod....i wonder how doable 4 26650's which has two sets of parallel 26650, and the two sets are run in series? am i going to far here? hold please, gotta get camera, hand check to come....

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
View attachment 20102

Hand check.

View attachment 20103
Snazzy mod you got there

73542fcc49a233a75dfbae24648c603f.jpg

Hand checked!

Sent from my LabRatory

Dr3d

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's a full size Nautilus tank not mini... If it matters

Sent from my LabRatory

Guess I'm gonna have to give her a full sized Nautilus with it. She still uses her mini and I haven't touched my full size since I got my Kanger Subtank, so ... PIF to @Tawni.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 20102

Hand check.

View attachment 20103

That's really nice, I like that huge fire button :)

D

Donald Bickers

View attachment 20102

Hand check.

View attachment 20103
Fuckin Awesome,,,,,just awesome

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
dude that thing is tits, i have been wanting one so freakin bad, but alas, im going to settle on building myself a boxmod....i wonder how doable 4 26650's which has two sets of parallel 26650, and the two sets are run in series? am i going to far here? hold please, gotta get camera, hand check to come....

Sent from my LabRatory

Dr3d

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Answer ... very doable. You're gonna make me diagram out the hookup to get 4 parallel, 2 + 2 series, or ... 4 series out of such a setup ... screw mosfets ... 4 relays, 2 toggles and a fire button for the win.

You'll start the next big thing. Formula 1 cloud competitions. You'd have a mod that'd steam through an entire competition on one set of batteries.

VU Sponsors