Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters
L

Lighty269

im pretty sold i sigelei products, its weird cause using a sigelei and a p4y side by side, the sigelei offers a much better vape at the same watts on the same atty and build

Hmm! To me I like the P4Y, the difference in taste is better. It may be in my head, but DC to DC just taste better.

T

Taver13

Your are correct! I thought you were referring to the Sig 30, me bad.
nah man, all good, i was comparing my ipv min2 to the sig 150, both have the same chip, and at 50 watts, on the same build and atty, the sig seems to perform better. maybe due to having two batteries in series as opposed to one?

T

Taver13

ThreadKiller.jpg

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
nah man, all good, i was comparing my ipv min2 to the sig 150, both have the same chip, and at 50 watts, on the same build and atty, the sig seems to perform better. maybe due to having two batteries in series as opposed to one?
Never knew why I always like sigs over the rest but they do seem to preform better IMO at least

Sent from my LabRatory

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Never knew why I always like sigs over the rest but they do seem to preform better IMO at least

Sent from my LabRatory
I had a Sigelei Legend that was my first VV/VW mod, that thing worked like a champ. It's currently in the PIF 6 box. It's a nice little kit with the mod, 1-18350, 1-18650, and a charger. Should be good for someone hopefully.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
833581e383332167ed5e75b3499365f7.jpg

No more buying my favorite juice from a B&M! :)
Also, now I get to experiment to see if I can make it better. I know, I know...if it ain't broke don't fix it. I just think like @Taver13 said before, sometimes B&M juice seems like it's missing something. Well at least now that I have the flavorings, I can experiment a little with it to see if I can make it even more enjoyable then it already is.

L

Lighty269

Check the voltage on both at 50 watts and see if they are the same.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Heather Have you made any progress on a looper clone? I just tried the real deal today and it knocked my socks off. So, Now im going to try my hand at making something similar. Ive found some recipes through a simple google search, have you tried any?
yes. I have tried many recipes, no luck yet. Nothing close.

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just applied for a job as a Junior Ecologist in Denver! Wish me luck :D Sounds like it's right up my alley and I have all the experience required for it!

I just want to get paid to go out in the mountains!

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
HAHAHAHA my girlfriend just told me to make a wishlist on Amazon for things I want for my birthday... That was easy... just move all the things I have sitting in my cart to a wishlist and wahlah... I moved 25 things totaling right at 1000 bucks, ranging from board shorts, to tank tops, to surround sound gear, to xbox shit, etc... She messaged me and said "Holy shit that was quick, I hope you don't expect me to get everything!" lol

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Where's the box at these days? I know it's getting close to round two, I haven't been able to keep up with all you crazy chatters so I'm not sure if I've missed anything. Is it just going to be sent on as is with the same list as before?

D

Donald Bickers

Where's the box at these days? I know it's getting close to round two, I haven't been able to keep up with all you crazy chatters so I'm not sure if I've missed anything. Is it just going to be sent on as is with the same list as before?
if im not mistaken taver sent it to moma,,,,and as far as the list goes,i think we are just starting around again after me,in the same order
if this aint right somebody chime in

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
if im not mistaken taver sent it to moma,,,,and as far as the list goes,i think we are just starting around again after me,in the same order
if this aint right somebody chime in

Sweet :D Just curious! Is everyone sticking around for the next round? I wonder how long we can keep this box going for? I'm in for the duration :D

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Momabear shipped it out Monday so should be arriving soon
Sweet :D Just curious! Is everyone sticking around for the next round? I wonder how long we can keep this box going for? I'm in for the duration :D
There's a second round... I figured we keep going till everyone drops out hell I'll stay and ship it to myself over and over I don't give a damn THIS BOX WILL NEVER DIE!!!!

Sent from my LabRatory

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

There's a second round... I figured we keep going till everyone drops out hell I'll stay and ship it to myself over and over I don't give a damn THIS BOX WILL NEVER DIE!!!!

Sent from my LabRatory
Agreed.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Sent from my LabRatory

So we keep the box going until it turns into the smelly box and nobody wants it :D

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Early day ... good. Internet outage at my house ... not good and no ETA. Unlimited phone data plan ... good. Vape mail including Continental Black Oak Clone, 26650 Batteries and PIF Box 5.0 ... good.

26650s on charger now. Black Oak pacing and staring at the charger. I think it cursed me under my breath for charging at .5 instead of 1.0 or 2.0, but I only use the fast charge rates if I don't have anything charged - I always have fresh batteries, so the Black Oak'll be waiting for the 4200 mAh batteries to reach full charge.

Anyway, here's hoping Comcraptic gets this outage fixed - no ETA available yet. And I'm gonna dig into the PIF box after a short nap. Pics, comments and discussion later. And, @Donald Bickers ... I don't have your address yet - shoot me a PM 'cause I suspect @RZAwora has my phone number recorded incorrectly.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Sent from my LabRatory
Yeah, our original decision was to keep it going pretty much indefinitely...letting new people in to replace original members who decide to drop out. I'm guessing that is still the plan.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Heather and @Pauly Walnuts I'm assuming you have both come across this clone recipe for Looper? It gets some good reviews saying that it is close to the original, although most say it needs a little more creamier/milky flavor. I've never tried the original or the clone so I can't give you my opinion.
Looper Clone
Fruit Circles- TFA- 7%
Fresh Cream- FA- 3%
Berry Crunch- TFA- 2.5%
Bavarian Cream- TFA- 2%
Marshmallow- TFA- 2%
Sweet Cream- TFA- 1.5%

T

Taver13

vape mail cap:
4 efest 26650 greenies,
one dual 26650 3d printed battery sled.
one rampage rda
50 5mil bottles for juice samples
100 15 mil bottles
100 30 mil bottles
1 ream of label paper to print bottle labels

pics later, too lazy right now

4oz capellas banana
5 13mil capellas cherry cola
5 13 mil capellas caramel

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Sent from my LabRatory

5.0 til death!
So we keep the box going until it turns into the smelly box and nobody wants it :D

I'm just waiting for the day USPS pulls a USPS move and smashes all the juice bottles lol. That would be one intense smelling box!

T

Taver13

Early day ... good. Internet outage at my house ... not good and no ETA. Unlimited phone data plan ... good. Vape mail including Continental Black Oak Clone, 26650 Batteries and PIF Box 5.0 ... good.

26650s on charger now. Black Oak pacing and staring at the charger. I think it cursed me under my breath for charging at .5 instead of 1.0 or 2.0, but I only use the fast charge rates if I don't have anything charged - I always have fresh batteries, so the Black Oak'll be waiting for the 4200 mAh batteries to reach full charge.

Anyway, here's hoping Comcraptic gets this outage fixed - no ETA available yet. And I'm gonna dig into the PIF box after a short nap. Pics, comments and discussion later. And, @Donald Bickers ... I don't have your address yet - shoot me a PM 'cause I suspect @RZAwora has my phone number recorded incorrectly.
nice haul gotta a couple of those batts today myself, gonna build a series 26650 mod

VU Sponsors