Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
afternoon hand check
View attachment 20058
samurai bonsai on copper FM, sony vtc4 double twisted 26 gauge nichrome, 6 wrap duals, .12 ohms vapin straight juicy peach
08fec95623176233ec6cfd11e9eb6921.jpg

Turbo on a Sig 150 on I with jwrap dual parallel 26g .2 ohm vaping surfs up

Sent from my LabRatory

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just grabbed some surfs up ejuice @Taver13 10-15ml good send me your address in pm and I'll get it out tomorrow for you

Sent from my LabRatory

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Oddly enough he told me he didn't have any ready but could whip some up real fast so I said OK and asked him when he came back so do I need to let it steep any.. He said no all their ejuice is already steeped... Explain this because I thought steeping was after making the bottle he obviously took enough time to go in the back and mix the juice not just fill a bottle I'm confused

Sent from my LabRatory

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oddly enough he told me he didn't have any ready but could whip some up real fast so I said OK and asked him when he came back so do I need to let it steep any.. He said no all their ejuice is already steeped... Explain this because I thought steeping was after making the bottle he obviously took enough time to go in the back and mix the juice not just fill a bottle I'm confused

Sent from my LabRatory
Sounds like another B&M employee that doesn't know what steeping is. Haha. I don't know where they find these people.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Sounds like another B&M employee that doesn't know what steeping is. Haha. I don't know where they find these people.
Bad thing is he said he's diying and thinks he has a good juice just gotta let it steep and try it out

Sent from my LabRatory

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
But I shouldn't expect much from a place that refuses to sell ejuice higher then 30mg for Health reasons but sells a 28mg to a dripper 28 doubled is 56mg... But w.e

Sent from my LabRatory

T

Taver13

But I shouldn't expect much from a place that refuses to sell ejuice higher then 30mg for Health reasons but sells a 28mg to a dripper 28 doubled is 56mg... But w.e

Sent from my LabRatory
hence the reasons i do not go to them anymore, except to pedal the up and coming juice line....

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
He also built the dude a coil the center post spun on him making the coil flare out and he said that a spaced out coil makes more clouds the customer said so I should keep it like this employee said yeah try it and walked off guy trys it and ask me if I thought it was running hot cause he was scared of burning up another mod so I grabbed it and it was pretty warm so I slapped it on my Sig to check the ohms(something the employee never did) it was reading .1 and wouldn't fire on my Sig so the customer told the employee to put them back together and employee said nah man just try it out for a day or so you'll love it trust me

Sent from my LabRatory

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
In other news local Lafayette kid blows his face off with ecig

Sent from my LabRatory

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
He also built the dude a coil the center post spun on him making the coil flare out and he said that a spaced out coil makes more clouds the customer said so I should keep it like this employee said yeah try it and walked off guy trys it and ask me if I thought it was running hot cause he was scared of burning up another mod so I grabbed it and it was pretty warm so I slapped it on my Sig to check the ohms(something the employee never did) it was reading .1 and wouldn't fire on my Sig so the customer told the employee to put them back together and employee said nah man just try it out for a day or so you'll love it trust me

Sent from my LabRatory
Oh yeah running a new mod @.1 ohm with baby blue 20amp batteries... I'd be worried my vtcs or he4,with that build

Sent from my LabRatory

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
samsungs, i think they are 25, but eitherway, not a very bright idea, and im sure he took like a 15 second pull or some stupid shit like that
Yup doing the whole blow out inhale thing

Sent from my LabRatory

T

Taver13

mmmmm, kayfun, always good for a tester. lets me get great flavor, and its in nano mode, so its even better, and doesnot hold much juice in case it sucks. give you just the right amount of time to evaluate a new mix

D

Donald Bickers

mmmmm, kayfun, always good for a tester. lets me get great flavor, and its in nano mode, so its even better, and doesnot hold much juice in case it sucks. give you just the right amount of time to evaluate a new mix
I used those 2 carto tanks for comparison tasting it worked really well,i have an adapter that one end is female 510 and the other end is male luer lock,works really well for cleaning cartos,just screw it on the syringe and a glass of water
yuJyFVr.jpg

T

Taver13

I used those 2 carto tanks for comparison tasting it worked really well,i have an adapter that one end is female 510 and the other end is male luer lock,works really well for cleaning cartos,just screw it on the syringe and a glass of water
yuJyFVr.jpg
i gotta try that, i usually soak in alcohol and rinse

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Any tips for cleaning plastic bottles to reuse? I've heard boiling, isopropyl rinses, etc but wanted to hear how you guys do it

Like what actually works and what doesnt
For cleaning labels and sticky residue peanut butter works great let sit a bit then scrub in hot water with a scrubby pad.

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

VU Sponsors