Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters
T

Taver13

Answer ... very doable. You're gonna make me diagram out the hookup to get 4 parallel, 2 + 2 series, or ... 4 series out of such a setup ... screw mosfets ... 4 relays, 2 toggles and a fire button for the win.

You'll start the next big thing. Formula 1 cloud competitions. You'd have a mod that'd steam through an entire competition on one set of batteries.
images

images

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
still got that hollaback girl for ya, nevger opened! i ordered four sets of magnets, one set has your name on it, one has mine, one for @Donald Bickers stealth box, and one for future use
Omg man I'm so pumped for... well for everything! The box, the little boy, and the hollaback girl... <--- wow those three things together don't really sound that good lol... I've also got a Mutation X V2 sitting around that I haven't had the chance to get around to, and a Mutation X V5, Fat Man, and Cloud Champ on their way from Angelcigs... it's gunna be a good week or so!! And then if you or @Donald Bickers can get a close clone to that Vapor Lock I'll be set for a while!!

T

Taver13

still got that hollaback girl for ya, nevger opened! i ordered four sets of magnets, one set has your name on it, one has mine, one for @Donald Bickers stealth box, and one for future use
i just got a Rampage rda, its a tri coil, so im gonna wait to build a 26650 box for it since with nichrome its gonna be pretty low ohmage. im hooking you up with some nichrome too, ill throw a sick build in the little boy that goes well on the box. and ill throw in some samples of different sizes for ya

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i just got a Rampage rda, its a tri coil, so im gonna wait to build a 26650 box for it since with nichrome its gonna be pretty low ohmage. im hooking you up with some nichrome too, ill throw a sick build in the little boy that goes well on the box. and ill throw in some samples of different sizes for ya
Dude your killing me with anticipation over here!! I really appreciate it though!

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Happy morning. No work today due to client problem, but it means I can definitely make the post office while they are open. @Donald Bickers step up to the plate.

I've spent the last hour salivating over the SX Mini M Class ... let's see if I want it bad enough to drop 2 @BenJammin's on a vape toy. I love my SX chip'd mod, but hate that they don't seem to get cloned. I'll have to poke around and see if I can find the chip available for sale. If @Taver13 can build a 4x26650 semi mech, super box ... I oughta be able to drop a chip into a Kato/Continental styled custom box. Looks like this unexpected day off may cost me since I'll be wanting to get my hands on a chunk of synthetic ivory if I'm gonna do the build thing ... the more I type this out, the more reasonable 2 bills is becoming.

Hmmm.

T

Taver13

Happy morning. No work today due to client problem, but it means I can definitely make the post office while they are open. @Donald Bickers step up to the plate.

I've spent the last hour salivating over the SX Mini M Class ... let's see if I want it bad enough to drop 2 @BenJammin's on a vape toy. I love my SX chip'd mod, but hate that they don't seem to get cloned. I'll have to poke around and see if I can find the chip available for sale. If @Taver13 can build a 4x26650 semi mech, super box ... I oughta be able to drop a chip into a Kato/Continental styled custom box. Looks like this unexpected day off may cost me since I'll be wanting to get my hands on a chunk of synthetic ivory if I'm gonna do the build thing ... the more I type this out, the more reasonable 2 bills is becoming.

Hmmm.
dude i have been sitting here trying to figure it all out, may be able to get away with one mosfet, no relays, 3 rockers. im diggin sx chips.....but the money for them not so user friendly

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Do you live on, or are you a farmer gal?
I live on about 8 acres. I don't farm it. I rent it to a nearby farmer. It's on my to do list if I ever feel better.
Im goin on my cereal kick in search of something awesome. I love bull city, but they didnt have sweet cream, so I had to substitute with FA meringue(they only had 30ml bottles, fuck) and tfa malted milk. I already have vienna cream, cream fresh, bavarian cream, and cap/fa custards. I figure my cream aspect is pretty well covered. I had to get more RY4 too. I was going to order directly from tfa, but bull city had smaller, cheaper bottles and did not have FW yellow cake.
Every time I get more flavors Im like "maybe Ill find a winner here, maybe Ill settle down", but no. I just want to find like 5 flavorings that I can buy in bulk and be satisfied. Im not sure that will ever happen.
3 x RY4 Double-TFA
(Size: 10ml)
1 x Malted Milk-TFA
1 x Orange Cream-TFA
1 x Yellow Cake-FW
1 x Toasted Marshmallow-TFA
1 x Coconut Extra-TFA
1 x Graham Cracker Clear-TFA
1 x Meringue-FA
(Size: 30ml)
1 x Fruit Circles-TFA
1 x Rice Crunchies-TFA
(Size: 30ml)
1 x Berry Crunch-TFA
I have most of those so maybe you can find something great and I can make it too.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Pauly a looper clone would be awesome. I think maybe some flavors I messed up mixing. I am trying to convince myself that I don't need to go buy some Looper to have on standby after my surgery (after no vaping in the hospital). I have plenty of juice just not THAT JUICE. I have one side of myself saying treat yourself, the other side saying you have too much darn liquid.

D

Donald Bickers

Pauly a looper clone would be awesome. I think maybe some flavors I messed up mixing. I am trying to convince myself that I don't need to go buy some Looper to have on standby after my surgery (after no vaping in the hospital). I have plenty of juice just not THAT JUICE. I have one side of myself saying treat yourself, the other side saying you have too much darn liquid.
when I was in the hospital a couple of yrs ago for 3 days,they let me vape in my room,i started off stealth vaping,and one of the nurses told me it was ok ,a lot of the other patients were

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431003705.920520.jpgvape mail yesterday. Looks good, but puts everything too close together to be functional, other than for display. Came from Jwraps, and if you contact them within Two weeks to get a status update, they will be snarky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i want what do you need?
I was hoping to trade flavoring for flavoring. Honestly, Im not even worried about getting an equal amount. Im getting into cereal recipes, so anything in that genre. I wasnt able to get TFA sweet cream, so thats on the list too. I use ry4dbl alot. Ive been wanting to try a strawberry other than caps sweet strawberry, or possibly a raspberry. Ive been wanting to try 22 or 24ga nichrome also.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I hear ya, that shit is expensive. What is it like $20 per 30ml? Its really good, but you really pay for it.
Im gonna do my best and I will share my results. I guarantee it wont be perfect, since Im not buying a bottle of looper to compare (cost too damn much), but its going to be the best I can make it, to my taste.

T

Taver13

I was hoping to trade flavoring for flavoring. Honestly, Im not even worried about getting an equal amount. Im getting into cereal recipes, so anything in that genre. I wasnt able to get TFA sweet cream, so thats on the list too. I use ry4dbl alot. Ive been wanting to try a strawberry other than caps sweet strawberry, or possibly a raspberry. Ive been wanting to try 22 or 24ga nichrome also.
cool i got you im sending a pm

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Morning guys! Just rolled in to work - it's gonna be an easy day today. I just have to prep us for fieldwork tomorrow :D Finally get to go back out in the woods to get some tree cores. Hopefully the rain holds off but I don't really care at this point, I'm so sick of being stuck in the fucking lab lol

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning guys! Just rolled in to work - it's gonna be an easy day today. I just have to prep us for fieldwork tomorrow :D Finally get to go back out in the woods to get some tree cores. Hopefully the rain holds off but I don't really care at this point, I'm so sick of being stuck in the fucking lab lol
It's been raining here, off and on, for days. But we were spared what Oklahoma got. A friend of mine, a local news reporter, was there as the exterior wall fell off of a 6-story hotel.

Last edited:

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
View attachment 20123vape mail yesterday. Looks good, but puts everything too close together to be functional, other than for display. Came from Jwraps, and if you contact them within Two weeks to get a status update, they will be snarky.

Ooo I want one

Sent from my LabRatory

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
dude i have been sitting here trying to figure it all out, may be able to get away with one mosfet, no relays, 3 rockers. im diggin sx chips.....but the money for them not so user friendly

I need to sit with paper and pencil. But ... rockers worry me 'cause by the time you get to the third series connection in line (heck, even the first and second) ... you'd be looking at some welding serious power potential across a switch. Ergo my relay comment ... double pole double throw rockers controlling relays ... I know relays better than mosfets 'cause most of my applications have been vehicular. I just know my competition grade stereo days fried more than a couple mosfets in amplifiers - in truth, the mosfets seem to operate as silicon relays ... I just understand the mechanical operation of relays and should probably figure out how mosfets actually accomplish their task.

You realize you actually have me looking at my small arsenal of Ryobi 18V lithiums. I'd swear they blushed when they noticed my gaze. Before anyone asks why ... if I do it, 'cause-I-can was a satisfactory answer in my decision making process.

although @dred i would feel safer with a relay as opposed to a mosfet in the case of 4 in series

Good.

Get it ... you're worth it. Wild that hospital is no vaping. But, when I woke up from an induced coma after the motorcycle smash bang ... I gotta admit that I didn't even think of vaping or nicotine until my cousin handed me an ego in the car on the ride home - 3 days later.

L

Lighty269

@Lighty269 I know you're traveling, but did you ever get a chance to find out from your wife if that Delta II got sent out or not? I stillet haven't received it. I have the box and the RBA coil head kit, but no tank to try it in. Let me know whenever you figure it out please.
I must have a nice post office and/or mail people, my shit never gets damaged. I've had a few things gone missing though...but they've gone missing before they hit my local PO. For that reason I don't send hardly anything without tracking and insurance these days. I don't trust the USPS much anymore.
I am afraid it will have to waite till I get home this weekend, wife has no idea where it is

T

Taver13

I need to sit with paper and pencil. But ... rockers worry me 'cause by the time you get to the third series connection in line (heck, even the first and second) ... you'd be looking at some welding serious power potential across a switch. Ergo my relay comment ... double pole double throw rockers controlling relays ... I know relays better than mosfets 'cause most of my applications have been vehicular. I just know my competition grade stereo days fried more than a couple mosfets in amplifiers - in truth, the mosfets seem to operate as silicon relays ... I just understand the mechanical operation of relays and should probably figure out how mosfets actually accomplish their task.

You realize you actually have me looking at my small arsenal of Ryobi 18V lithiums. I'd swear they blushed when they noticed my gaze. Before anyone asks why ... if I do it, 'cause-I-can was a satisfactory answer in my decision making process.

Good.

Get it ... you're worth it. Wild that hospital is no vaping. But, when I woke up from an induced coma after the motorcycle smash bang ... I gotta admit that I didn't even think of vaping or nicotine until my cousin handed me an ego in the car on the ride home - 3 days later.
dude, i was looking at a 14.4 volt dewalt and the 8.4 from one of my rc cars....and for the records mosfets basically work when it gets a signal to the pole it closes the gate from the source to the discharge, so its masically a small relay, if that makes any sense, i think i have some marine relays laying around...

VU Sponsors