• Total voters

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
cfca17e68c55f91fa8a02fca1575ef50.jpg
somewhat vapemail... Dreamcast av cable for game nights and the new nuke RDA (looked interesting)
8f928b68e62da28f6295c09a6f9e7ad5.jpg

HOLY SHIT TITS
17d64db63f0af92af74c3c7cc8e13d7c.jpg
on a 18650 nemmesis
HOLY DONKEY NUTS!
cc8740116055ad3b1c0377356b571a6c.jpg
on a 26650 hades
HOLY SABERTOOTHED CROTCH CRICKETS!

O.....M...G... the sound this thing makes ..... .....W.... ......T.... .....F.....

I think I just bought a piece of alien technology

Sent from my LabRatory

T

Taver13

So I have a buddy from work who wants to buy a mod off me to use for medical use and wants to buy one from me says he has $50 for me for one, trying to decide between having to part with either the ipv mini 30w or my ipv v2 50w.....I know it should be a easy choice but still up in the air on it, any suggestions/input?
ditch the mini, two batteries are better than one

T

Taver13

cfca17e68c55f91fa8a02fca1575ef50.jpg
somewhat vapemail... Dreamcast av cable for game nights and the new nuke RDA (looked interesting)
8f928b68e62da28f6295c09a6f9e7ad5.jpg

HOLY SHIT TITS
17d64db63f0af92af74c3c7cc8e13d7c.jpg
on a 18650 nemmesis
HOLY DONKEY NUTS!
cc8740116055ad3b1c0377356b571a6c.jpg
on a 26650 hades
HOLY SABERTOOTHED CROTCH CRICKETS!

O.....M...G... the sound this thing makes ..... .....W.... ......T.... .....F.....

I think I just bought a piece of alien technology

Sent from my LabRatory
sounds like a bunch of drunk clowns at the circus....well, how does it vape?

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
D

Donald Bickers

Good price, be careful with it and make sure you anchor it down. I was not so careful and fucked one up.
I had one before,,,,and yes you definitely gotta anchor them down
edit:And thanks for the pointer,if I hadent have known,i probably would have destroyed it

Last edited by a moderator:

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
OK a normal 26 g 8 wrap .5 ohm dual coil just aint cutting it ... This nuke has massive airflow gonna try a dual parallel 26 8wrap next

Sent from my LabRatory

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Seems to me and I may be wrong but its like the build doesn't matter much dual coil @ 4.2v is same as dual parallel @ 4.2v but going from 56w & 4.2v to 95w and 5.4v huge difference in vapor production but not heat increase ...puzzling not familiar with this kinda vaping

Sent from my LabRatory

T

Taver13

Seems to me and I may be wrong but its like the build doesn't matter much dual coil @ 4.2v is same as dual parallel @ 4.2v but going from 56w & 4.2v to 95w and 5.4v huge difference in vapor production but not heat increase ...puzzling not familiar with this kinda vaping

Sent from my LabRatory
i must say i am slightly intrigued by this thing, may be the wonkiest looking thing yet

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
i must say i am slightly intrigued by this thing, may be the wonkiest looking thing yet
That's where I'm standing with it its definitely won't but seems like the fans help provide enough air you can vape higher volts with out the heat ... I was always scared to go over 4.2 cause it seemed dangerous and was always super hot

Sent from my LabRatory

T

Taver13

i must say that i have never been a fan of more than two coils, but this rampage has definatly changed my mind, just the bottom holes opened, half closed off, and the flavor is incredible at only 50 watts

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
i must say that i have never been a fan of more than two coils, but this rampage has definatly changed my mind, just the bottom holes opened, half closed off, and the flavor is incredible at only 50 watts
Yeah that I go w6 I had was a quad coil and I loved it

Sent from my LabRatory

T

Taver13

i think i need to make 1mg juice for this thing, i cant wait to get this on a parallel 26650 mod and build it with some 22 gauge twisted

D

Donald Bickers

I use water,just dip the carto completely submerged and pull the plunger in and out about 15 or 20 times,change the water and do it again,untill you get good clean water and you cant smell the juice,then take a heat gun and don't hold it close enough to melt the insides but get her nice and warm till she's dry,otherwise the wire will rust

T

Taver13

I use water,just dip the carto completely submerged and pull the plunger in and out about 15 or 20 times,change the water and do it again,untill you get good clean water and you cant smell the juice,then take a heat gun and don't hold it close enough to melt the insides but get her nice and warm till she's dry,otherwise the wire will rust
did you make the adapter yourself or do they sell one of them deals

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ac71d2dacf4a6707ad544146baacd266.jpg
been a while since I've wrapped a quad ....but I still got it .2 ohm 65.5w 3.9v quad coil 26g nichrome dual fused rayon wick ......and here we go

Sent from my LabRatory

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ac71d2dacf4a6707ad544146baacd266.jpg
been a while since I've wrapped a quad ....but I still got it .2 ohm 65.5w 3.9v quad coil 26g nichrome dual fused rayon wick ......and here we go

Sent from my LabRatory
Shit! Same result but not necessarily bad but same low vapor low clouds on 3.9 but bump to 100w @ 4.9v its nice... And I know for a fact this build is a hot build when I ran it in the igo it was super hot 2 sec hits only but this thing I'm taking 5-7sec hits no heat

Sent from my LabRatory

VU Sponsors