• Total voters

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
image.jpg Just went on a really fun walk. Our cat likes to follow us when we take the dog out for his evening stroll and on the way we ran into this sweet tabby/Bengal who wound up following us around too lol. The cats seemed to know each other and even the dog seemed to like the new cat (didn't let him get too close, don't know what that kitty is carrying). We definitely cannot afford another animal right now but if she keeps coming around my wife knows a few people who foster cats in the area :)

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
cfca17e68c55f91fa8a02fca1575ef50.jpg
somewhat vapemail... Dreamcast av cable for game nights and the new nuke RDA (looked interesting)
8f928b68e62da28f6295c09a6f9e7ad5.jpg

HOLY SHIT TITS
17d64db63f0af92af74c3c7cc8e13d7c.jpg
on a 18650 nemmesis
HOLY DONKEY NUTS!
cc8740116055ad3b1c0377356b571a6c.jpg
on a 26650 hades
HOLY SABERTOOTHED CROTCH CRICKETS!

O.....M...G... the sound this thing makes ..... .....W.... ......T.... .....F.....

I think I just bought a piece of alien technology

Sent from my LabRatory
That thing sounds like that when you take a vape off it! That would get on my nerves quickly. I couldn't do it...doesn't matter how good the flavor is or how much vapor it produced. It reminds me of the little whistles I had as a kid, the little plastic ones with the spinner inside.

D

Donald Bickers

has it been that long already? feels like this box just started
i just looked its only been 4 months,,,,when we started i thought it would take about 6 mos to make it around,so that was my reference,,,,,,,I was Wrong,,,

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i do love the challenge and my wife hates that i make her try stuff she isnt into just to get second opinions
Well if she like a fruity vape, she'll love the Vapor Lock. It's not overwhelmingly fruity, just hints of different fruits and very, very smooth! That's the thing with this juice, everyone I talk to says they taste different things on different days and I agree... like one morning I can taste peach and later that afternoon I taste melon... it's so weird!

T

Taver13

Anyone heard anything about trade rating? I just seen this and clicked on it and it says "Error: You are not allowed to view this page."
View attachment 20165
they are still working on it, so we cant see it....but its eliminates the feedback area and makes it direct feedback to give us a rating on our profile, ive been talking to @VaporJoes about it, and he is trying to see if our old feedback we have gotten in the past can be put on there by the web engineer people

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
they are still working on it, so we cant see it....but its eliminates the feedback area and makes it direct feedback to give us a rating on our profile, ive been talking to @VaporJoes about it, and he is trying to see if our old feedback we have gotten in the past can be put on there by the web engineer people
yeah I kind of figured that's what it was, just didn't know if anyone had heard when or if that will be actually what it is... I really like that aspect of it... on ebay and Amazon my whole order is based off of reviews... very rarely do I buy something with shitty or no reviews... just makes you feel better about it lol

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
mornin Jim, yes ben, two part epoxy is great, but the stuff i get is one time use, it comes in a dual syringe thing, once its opened, thats it you have to use it, so you really cant save it, so i pick up a one time shot from harbor freight when i need it
Ahh got ya... yeah I forgot most epoxy was that way... been a while since I've used any...

T

Taver13

i dont know if anyone saw on the news about the NYPD officer that was shot in the head this week, he was from my town, knew his brother, kid was 25, wake today and half the area will be closed down, sad stuff, as much as i have had problems with cops, they are just doing there job and no one deserves that

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i dont know if anyone saw on the news about the NYPD officer that was shot in the head this week, he was from my town, knew his brother, kid was 25, wake today and half the area will be closed down, sad stuff, as much as i have had problems with cops, they are just doing there job and no one deserves that
We just had a local officer from my area die in a head on collision, from a drunk driver going the wrong way on a 'one way only' road.
He had six kids and seemed like a decent guy. Its awful for the families when something happens.
I have no love for their job or the politicians who pull the strings, but brainwashed people still have families who love and need them.

VU Sponsors