"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Better put a ring on that!!!! Lol

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...
Lol workin on it! I just gotta stop spending money elsewhere! We're as close to married as you can be without actually being legally married though... she lives with me and we each have credit cards in our name that belong to the other one <--- makes shit a lot easier to say "hey can you pick this up for me" but yeah, I'm working on it! lol... if everything works out hopefully this summer will be the proposal! :D

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol workin on it! I just gotta stop spending money elsewhere! We're as close to married as you can be without actually being legally married though... she lives with me and we each have credit cards in our name that belong to the other one <--- makes shit a lot easier to say "hey can you pick this up for me" but yeah, I'm working on it! lol... if everything works out hopefully this summer will be the proposal! :D
Awesome dude. So happy for you both. Maybe you can make will you marry me in vape lmbo that would be so cool. Or flash dance lmbo.... You'll have to keep us updated.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've already got it all planned out... doesn't include a flash mob sorry moma! lol
Awwweee man. Could have been the first video flash mob of vapers ever from all over the country. We could have had all of us video a part and Geauxst could have edited it all together lol. I'm sure it's gonna be awesome.

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Awwweee man. Could have been the first video flash mob of vapers ever from all over the country. We could have had all of us video a part and Geauxst could have edited it all together lol. I'm sure it's gonna be awesome.

Bahahahaha! It would have been pretty cool to have everyone from here in it tho! lol

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am not going to read back 4 pages, gee wiz, did I am miss anything interesting?
well Don's been hiding from Moma, Tav is in court, policemen got shot, geauxst has a new whirly bird RDA, the girl in my avi is my gf of 3 years, pauly hates court, tav agrees, tav and don are making a juice line together, heather might send looper to tav to clone but will wait for pauly first.... uhh... @MOMABEAR did I get it all? lol

Additions: tav has a lot of juices to try and clone this weekend, my magnets showed up yesterday for tav to finish my mod, moma wants me to use a flash mob of everyone in the 5.0 to propose to my gf lol

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
well Don's been hiding from Moma, Tav is in court, policemen got shot, geauxst has a new whirly bird RDA, the girl in my avi is my gf of 3 years, pauly hates court, tav agrees, tav and don are making a juice line together, heather might send looper to tav to clone but will wait for pauly first.... uhh... @MOMABEAR did I get it all? lol
That's awesome. Now they will want you to do daily recaps lmbo...

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
well Don's been hiding from Moma, Tav is in court, policemen got shot, geauxst has a new whirly bird RDA, the girl in my avi is my gf of 3 years, pauly hates court, tav agrees, tav and don are making a juice line together.... uhh... @MOMABEAR did I get it all? lol

That's awesome Ben :) geauxst is a true Lab Rat.....ouch Tav, hope he has good luck. Don is trying to stay out of the corner today heh. Yeah, like your pic Ben, she looks way hotter than you :D

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's awesome Ben :) geauxst is a true Lab Rat.....ouch Tav, hope he has good luck. Don is trying to stay out of the corner today heh. Yeah, like your pic Ben, she looks way hotter than you :D
@MOMABEAR added a couple more, and yeah I know she is... that pic was taken last Friday after she walked in graduation for her Masters! <---She's also smarter than me lol

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cool...well have fun! Tell her that PIF 5.0 members said happy birthday!
haha man I'll try... and I will! She's going to the mall tomorrow morning with her mom, 2 aunts, and grandma then to lunch with them. Later that night she's going to chaperone her brother's senior prom and after prom. Then we are leaving sunday morning at 8 because she has to work sunday morning. She told me I didn't have to do any of that stuff with her I could just sit at the house and watch tv. I asked her "Then why should I drive 2 hours to do exactly what I would be doing at home?!" That didn't go over to well for me lol

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
haha man I'll try... and I will! She's going to the mall tomorrow morning with her mom, 2 aunts, and grandma then to lunch with them. Later that night she's going to chaperone her brother's senior prom and after prom. Then we are leaving sunday morning at 8 because she has to work sunday morning. She told me I didn't have to do any of that stuff with her I could just sit at the house and watch tv. I asked her "Then why should I drive 2 hours to do exactly what I would be doing at home?!" That didn't go over to well for me lol
You're a better man then me...I'd tell my wife to go by herself if that was her plans. Haha.

VU Sponsors