"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

NikoZupan

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi everyone I'm sorry i'd make my own post but idk how to. I need some help finding a proper tank to fit my box mod anyone willing to help? i'm desparate got no help anywhere else I'd appreciate it!

NikoZupan

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wow thanks for the fast responses guys! by saying proper I meant If it will work with the box mod. I just bought a tesla invader II box mod which is unregulated and I was wondering if this tank will work with it (I don't know the ohms law yet) haha. This is the tank link:

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
the tanks specs are
  • Rectangular Coil Design for Maximum Airflow
  • 0.2 ohm Matrix Coil - 30w to 80w
  • 0.6 ohm Matrix Coil - 30w to 80w
  • Incredible Vapor and Flavor Production
  • Stainless Steel widebore Drip Tip with 6.5 mm wide auxiliary airflow
  • 5 milliliter capacity
  • Stainless Steel Construction
  • Pyrex Tank
  • 22mm in Diamete
the box specs are
We actually got in the Tesla Invader II (2) wooden box mod! Currently on backorder, will notify you when they ship. Pre-order yours today!

1. Wooden Half-Mechanical Mod, unique style, finger grooves for a comfortable grip.
2. Copper plated copper pin, with best conductivity
3. Floating/Adjustable top pin
4. Uses 2 18650 battery at the same time, power can be last longer.
5. Generous appearance, beautiful fashion.
6. MOSFET internal protection, added 3pcs MOSFET, making the mod with low internal resistance & low loss & recoverable fuse
7. Short circuit protection and recoverable fuse protection on the atomizer and battery ends, one of the safest half-mech mods on the market
8. Lowest resisitance: 0.1ohm
9. Maximum output 40A current
10. Output voltage 3.2v-4.2v
11. Contact pin on battery negative electrode end
12. Great standard gift box packing, with a beautiful holster inside the gift box

NikoZupan

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I bought 2 LG HE 2 batteries they are 35A and they go into the box parallel if that helps

NikoZupan

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
the tanks specs are
  • Rectangular Coil Design for Maximum Airflow
  • 0.2 ohm Matrix Coil - 30w to 80w
  • 0.6 ohm Matrix Coil - 30w to 80w
  • Incredible Vapor and Flavor Production
  • Stainless Steel widebore Drip Tip with 6.5 mm wide auxiliary airflow
  • 5 milliliter capacity
  • Stainless Steel Construction
  • Pyrex Tank
  • 22mm in Diamete
the box specs are
We actually got in the Tesla Invader II (2) wooden box mod! Currently on backorder, will notify you when they ship. Pre-order yours today!

1. Wooden Half-Mechanical Mod, unique style, finger grooves for a comfortable grip.
2. Copper plated copper pin, with best conductivity
3. Floating/Adjustable top pin
4. Uses 2 18650 battery at the same time, power can be last longer.
5. Generous appearance, beautiful fashion.
6. MOSFET internal protection, added 3pcs MOSFET, making the mod with low internal resistance & low loss & recoverable fuse
7. Short circuit protection and recoverable fuse protection on the atomizer and battery ends, one of the safest half-mech mods on the market
8. Lowest resisitance: 0.1ohm
9. Maximum output 40A current
10. Output voltage 3.2v-4.2v
11. Contact pin on battery negative electrode end
12. Great standard gift box packing, with a beautiful holster inside the gift box
thanks but I already have the box just want to know if the tank is compatible

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
so basically you have a good setup there as long as you have some 30amp batteries which is a must for .5 ohm and lower builds probably the miost important thing to get
the canada VU site has some trusted VTC listed here if you dont mind ordering from fastech 8$ is damn good ...if not go to vaperdna and get a set for 25$

https://www.fasttech.com/products/2317900

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I bought 2 LG HE 2 batteries they are 35A and they go into the box parallel if that helps
those will work fine

thanks but I already have the box just want to know if the tank is compatible
everything im seeing spec wise yeah it should work fine and leave some elbow room too looks like a sound setup to me

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@dred did you try 4 on the Floor yet?

Not yet ... gonna wick the derringer up in a bit and give it a taste. I converted my Road Captain to vaping so I'm going to give her a cut and see what she thinks. Her usual is 555, but she likes RY4 as well.

I have an idea brewing ... note that I've converted about half the smokers in my club and vaping is becoming very regular among bikers.

NikoZupan

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
so basically you have a good setup there as long as you have some 30amp batteries which is a must for .5 ohm and lower builds probably the miost important thing to get
the canada VU site has some trusted VTC listed here if you dont mind ordering from fastech 8$ is damn good ...if not go to vaperdna and get a set for 25$

https://www.fasttech.com/products/2317900
so the 35amp batteries are not good enough?

NikoZupan

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
those will work fine

everything im seeing spec wise yeah it should work fine and leave some elbow room too looks like a sound setup to me
sorry didn't see your reply will be ordering the matrix then thank you so much for helping me today I really appreciate it! will be ordering the matrix then

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
sorry didn't see your reply will be ordering the matrix then thank you so much for helping me today I really appreciate it! will be ordering the matrix then
cool deal not that im trying to change your mind but thats basically an atlantis 2.0 minus the driptip airflow why not get the atlantis 2.0 its 5$ cheaper and coilheads will be more common for you to get that way

T

Taver13

yeah man your pretty well setup there already!

@dred so, im building a normall parallel 26650, in a hammond, for my all day out and about thing, and in the works now, i have an 8.4v NiMH 3000mah rc car battery that is going into a millawauke bit box with a 60amp marine starter button....just cause i can. im not saying this is safe, and i dont reccomend anyone replicate this, but, i was down in the dungeon staring at things, and thats what i saw....

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I ordered my Flavorings and such....just gotta get nic and the glassware
Another one that we converted to the DIY club...cool. I have a feeling @BenJammin will be joining us soon as well since @Taver13 just cloned one of his favorite juices. That's awesome. We ought to get a kickback from all the companies that sell nic and flavorings. Haha.

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah man your pretty well setup there already!

@dred so, im building a normall parallel 26650, in a hammond, for my all day out and about thing, and in the works now, i have an 8.4v NiMH 3000mah rc car battery that is going into a millawauke bit box with a 60amp marine starter button....just cause i can. im not saying this is safe, and i dont reccomend anyone replicate this, but, i was down in the dungeon staring at things, and thats what i saw....
Sounds like a pretty BOMB ass setup! Lol

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Another one that we converted to the DIY club...cool. I have a feeling @BenJammin will be joining us soon as well since @Taver13 just cloned one of his favorite juices. That's awesome. We ought to get a kickback from all the companies that sell nic and flavorings. Haha.
I've been wanting to for a while just didn't know where to start. What's a good start for glassware? Was looking at ordering the beginner glass kit from rts for $14.99 but was curious as to what's actually essentially needed to start mixing?

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@dred did you try 4 on the Floor yet?
Hey don't remember if you got your banana flavoring in yet, but don't forget to mix mine back up for me please whenever you can. I appreciate it, and I look forward to trying them. I tasted a little of both on my finger, and they seemed alright, but I didn't vape them. It'll be a nice little treat.

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@NikoZupan ... because you are running a dual battery mech mod ... you really should study the relationship between heat, power, voltage, resistance and amperage. Ohm's law is a good start as it guides the relationship between voltage, amperage and resistance. Power is 1) a decent guide to heat (more power creates more heat), and 2) figured by multiplying voltage by amperage.

Your batteries are good; however, they are NOT 35 Amp batteries. I haven't looked it up, but I believe they are actually 20 Amp batteries. 35 Amp may be the pulse rating, but I would advise trying to stick within tolerances defined by the batteries' continuous rating.

Also because you have a parallel battery configuration, you need to keep a few things in mind. You should use batteries that are as close to identical in condition as possible. Search "Marrying Batteries" for lots of discussion. Parallel configuration also affects the available amperage capacity of your mod ... as long as the batteries are close to identical, the amperage tolerance of your mod is doubled in a parallel configuration.

I had to make adjustments to one of my single battery mechanical mods today. I made these adjustments because I understood that the heat was being produced in the wrong locations (coil is good; button or battery or ... is not good). The mod was shorting the battery and it was my attention and action the kept me from making a mess. These batteries are not nearly as consumer friendly as your typical AA ... respect them by understanding them.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been wanting to for a while just didn't know where to start. What's a good start for glassware? Was looking at ordering the beginner glass kit from rts for $14.99 but was curious as to what's actually essentially needed to start mixing?
I don't use any glassware..never did. I mix right into my bottle of whatever I'm making. I mix by weight though, but I did it that way even when I was using syringes and pipettes.

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@NikoZupan ... because you are running a dual battery mech mod ... you really should study the relationship between heat, power, voltage, resistance and amperage. Ohm's law is a good start as it guides the relationship between voltage, amperage and resistance. Power is 1) a decent guide to heat (more power creates more heat), and 2) figured by multiplying voltage by amperage.

Your batteries are good; however, they are NOT 35 Amp batteries. I haven't looked it up, but I believe they are actually 20 Amp batteries. 35 Amp may be the pulse rating, but I would advise trying to stick within tolerances defined by the batteries' continuous rating.

Also because you have a parallel battery configuration, you need to keep a few things in mind. You should use batteries that are as close to identical in condition as possible. Search "Marrying Batteries" for lots of discussion. Parallel configuration also affects the available amperage capacity of your mod ... as long as the batteries are close to identical, the amperage tolerance of your mod is doubled in a parallel configuration.

I had to make adjustments to one of my single battery mechanical mods today. I made these adjustments because I understood that the heat was being produced in the wrong locations (coil is good; button or battery or ... is not good). The mod was shorting the battery and it was my attention and action the kept me from making a mess. These batteries are not nearly as consumer friendly as your typical AA ... respect them by understanding them.
Well said my man, well said... it takes a while to understand but www.steamengine.com (I believe) is a good place to start. Check it out.

Not that... Google "steam engine ohms law" and it should pop up. You can also see what coils will create what ohms as well...

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Diescum88 the only thing I would recommend would be to get a small funnel that will fit in the top of your bottles. I didn't use one when I mixed by volume, but I do use one now, and it makes life a little easier if mixing into the bottle.

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't use any glassware..never did. I mix right into my bottle of whatever I'm making. I mix by weight though, but I did it that way even when I was using syringes and pipettes.
That's what I ordered with my Flavorings was some pipettes and syringes, very curious about mixing by weight though. Remembered you guys talking bout it a few days ago

T

Taver13

Hey don't remember if you got your banana flavoring in yet, but don't forget to mix mine back up for me please whenever you can. I appreciate it, and I look forward to trying them. I tasted a little of both on my finger, and they seemed alright, but I didn't vape them. It'll be a nice little treat.
didnt forget, just got my banana yesterday, forgot to order banana cream but i think i have enough left to whip some up for ya man!

NikoZupan

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Thanks for explaining that man I'll study that some more. I just looked them up and they really are only 20A haha idk what to do I already ordered and they are on their way. I should have gone with the efest ones do you think these will work ok? I don't want to risk it tho so if I need to i'll buy new ones.

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Diescum88 the only thing I would recommend would be to get a small funnel that will fit in the top of your bottles. I didn't use one when I mixed by volume, but I do use one now, and it makes life a little easier if mixing into the bottle.
Where would be a good place to get the funnel and digi scale? Needs to measure down to 100ths right?

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's what I ordered with my Flavorings was some pipettes and syringes, very curious about mixing by weight though. Remembered you guys talking bout it a few days ago
I think mixing by weight is easier, even for a beginner. You just need to get a scale...I paid like $38 for mine but I think Rob has a link for a cheaper one. Then you definitely don't need any glassware...just bottles and a funnel (optional). You also might want a few pipettes for things not in a dripper bottle. I put my nic PG and VG in squeeze bottles I got from the dollar store. Most of the good calculators tell you volume and weight.

VU Sponsors