• Total voters

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just mix into the bottles too. I don't have any glassware.

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for explaining that man I'll study that some more. I just looked them up and they really are only 20A haha idk what to do I already ordered and they are on their way. I should have gone with the efest ones do you think these will work ok? I don't want to risk it tho so if I need to i'll buy new ones.
The ones you got will be just fine. Check out the steam engine site I mentioned in an above post (not the link, the Google search) and it should allow you to enter your batteries and what wire you will be using. Just make sure your coils won't use more than 20A continuous.

Efests are decent but really only have an amp rating of 20 as well just like the ones you ordered (assuming you were talking about the purple ones)

NikoZupan

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The ones you got will be just fine. Check out the steam engine site I mentioned in an above post (not the link, the Google search) and it should allow you to enter your batteries and what wire you will be using. Just make sure your coils won't use more than 20A continuous.

Efests are decent but really only have an amp rating of 20 as well just like the ones you ordered (assuming you were talking about the purple ones)
Oh i see, and yes I was talking about the purple ones haha I'll check the site out and thanks for the help!

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh i see, and yes I was talking about the purple ones haha I'll check the site out and thanks for the help!
No problem at all man! We have a great group of people here who aren't afraid to help out at all! Between the 18 of us I will guarantee you at least one of us will be an expert on anything you ask! And like someone said earlier, feel free to hang out here in the 5.0 anytime!

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for explaining that man I'll study that some more. I just looked them up and they really are only 20A haha idk what to do I already ordered and they are on their way. I should have gone with the efest ones do you think these will work ok? I don't want to risk it tho so if I need to i'll buy new ones.

There are very few batteries available that meet or exceed a 20A continuous discharge rating. The Efest 18650s don't. The batteries you have are superior to Efests.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah thanks everyone! also be careful ordering from ebay I ordered a kanger protank 3 and it is fake as hell lol.
Yeah you definitely need to be careful when ordering ANYTHING from ebay.
heres a good scale,,,i have one and it doesn't shut down as long as its plugged in
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005UGBG20...hvptwo=&hvqmt=e&hvdev=c&ref=pd_sl_16j5q5ohu_e
Yep, same one. Me likes it. It was a lot more than that when I bought mine...I paid either $36 or $38, can't remember off top of my head.
I got my funnel from amazon.
Wizard Labs has some as well if you plan on ordering some sample flavorings too.

D

Donald Bickers

Tav what was the genesis style atty you were telling me about a while back with the air flow that you can shut way down,im looking to get two of something for when im cloning juices

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
There are very few batteries available that meet or exceed a 20A continuous discharge rating. The Efest 18650s don't. The batteries you have are superior to Efests.
Sony VTC, LG HE4????

Dr3d

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Taver13 ... so, you're kidding right. I thought RY4 was supposed to be a tobacco flavor. This stuff tastes like high dollar dessert.

I think I got the Rayon functioning in the Deringer. Same parallel, single coil I've been heating for a few weeks now, but stuffed it with fresh Rayon, soaked it with the 3mg, 80vg 4 on the Floor. I need a medium rare steak. After the steak, I'd need to push this with some black coffee with heavy chicory - I wouldn't miss dessert one bit. It's best with a freshly saturated wick, so I might actually want to try it in a tank. Pretty impressive considering my stinkies of choice were menthol, and I mentholized all the tobacco flavors I vaped ... I don't feel like the menthol is missing from your 4 on the floor.

Ok ... so ... not sure about this Rayon though ... first drag on a saturated wick is great. Then I need to re-saturate. I stuffed it tightly as I think was suggested, but the second drag is meh and I know a third drag would be dry. So ... I did something wrong?

T

Taver13

@Taver13 ... so, you're kidding right. I thought RY4 was supposed to be a tobacco flavor. This stuff tastes like high dollar dessert.

I think I got the Rayon functioning in the Deringer. Same parallel, single coil I've been heating for a few weeks now, but stuffed it with fresh Rayon, soaked it with the 3mg, 80vg 4 on the Floor. I need a medium rare steak. After the steak, I'd need to push this with some black coffee with heavy chicory - I wouldn't miss dessert one bit. It's best with a freshly saturated wick, so I might actually want to try it in a tank. Pretty impressive considering my stinkies of choice were menthol, and I mentholized all the tobacco flavors I vaped ... I don't feel like the menthol is missing from your 4 on the floor.

Ok ... so ... not sure about this Rayon though ... first drag on a saturated wick is great. Then I need to re-saturate. I stuffed it tightly as I think was suggested, but the second drag is meh and I know a third drag would be dry. So ... I did something wrong?
the coil needs to be stuffed but not the drip well, you just want to touch the deck and curve a bit, and thank you for the kind words on the juice

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Ehh, I don't know...I really liked the rayon at first...but not enough to convince me to get rid of my Japanese cotton and go buy a box. I went back to cotton in everything except my Subtank coil heads...I continue to use the rayon sample I got to re-wick those.

Dr3d

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I thought the purple efests hit 20? Or maybe it was 15?

I have 2 purple Efest 18650s. I don't like them. They've been relegated to powering my flashlight - still an important job FWIW. Efests are rewrapped batteries. I don't doubt they meet the spec's advertised ... I just don't put much faith in them.

Sony VTC, LG HE4????

Ok ... I'll give you the HE4s 'cause I don't know. But I'll challenge you to prove you're buying an authentic VTC. At any rate ... a total of two fits nicely into the scope of "very few."

FWIW I've got a pair of VTC5s that I believe are legit. I've never used them 'cause they were purchased to marry and I've yet to build my parallel mech. I bought them because they were for sale from a source I consider very unlikely to try passing off junk - a local B&M that will NOT sell clones.

@Taver13, I'm doing the Rayon wrong ... I just accidentally tried a third drag. I was correct; it was DRY. Points for the 4 of the floor though ... 'cause I was trying to vape between thoughts and got burnt ... I got three mods loaded with tanks of Yeti's Atomic Cherry within reach, but I chose to grab, then dry hit the 4 of the floor.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I ordered my Flavorings and such....just gotta get nic and the glassware

Nice! So what your flavor profile...did you order a lot of flavors? I ordered glass bottles but I also ordered some of the plastic needle nose bottles and there so much easier to use, "thanks Don :)

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mainly fruity flavors and mix drinks. Ordered bout 8 or 9 flavors

That's awesome, "I been having fun with it, I been stuck on key lime pie I use to buy and I must have tried 5 variations till finally I just invented one based of the smells and it came out really good, little more tweaking and I think I will be satisfied

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah, lol that's a lot, more than a half pint and I am feeling it good. My worst drunk was a fifth with a friend, never again :D
Oh dude one night I took down almost a half gallon of whiskey and 15ish beers with a couple Jager bombs... talk about a rough night and next like 5 days lol...

Threw up in bed that night and on the couch the next morning... now that was toasted!

VU Sponsors