Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Lol yeah I was going thru the guide and there was a show called "Lab Rats: (something or other here)" lol!
Lol I wouldn't know I don't have TV... Well except downloaded TV

Sent from my LabRatory

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Authentic vtcs have a QR code you can scan to check them so far I get mine from vapordna and myfreedomsmokes both have legit vtcs... And I was asking about the vtcs and he's more then stating

Sent from my LabRatory

Geauxst ... what happens when you photocopy a QR Code? I don't put much faith in a QR Code as a reliable verification of authenticity. A hologram is harder to duplicate. A scratch off code which is matched to a s/n is a reliable indicator.

All that said ... if the battery is being cloned effectively ... I'm not one to get concerned about who actually produced the battery. But, VTCs are not an IMR chemistry. The reason they can run the amperages they run is their unique chemistry. So, the rewraps out there are not likely to match the performance of the authentics.

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mornin y'all! Don have you had a chance to try the vapor lock? What do you think of it? Tav the magnets in yet? Cruel did you stick to your 6 beers last night? Tav how's geauxsts juice cloning going? Moma where you been? Tav I assume Diescum is talking about at work, he works in an auto factory.

D

Donald Bickers

Mornin y'all! Don have you had a chance to try the vapor lock? What do you think of it? Tav the magnets in yet? Cruel did you stick to your 6 beers last night? Tav how's geauxsts juice cloning going? Moma where you been? Tav I assume Diescum is talking about at work, he works in an auto factory.
no I havnt tried it yet Ben,gonna try it today,its next on my list

T

Taver13

It's all cool, no rush, I just want to know if other people love it as much as I do lol
i let the mix i made sit overnight, when i have a tank free, im gonna vape that, i think the only difference is there is more sweetner in the vapor lock, maybe brown sugar, im gonna see, otherwise i got the mix. unfortunatly i used the last of my juicy peach so im gonna have to order more after i get paid

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i let the mix i made sit overnight, when i have a tank free, im gonna vape that, i think the only difference is there is more sweetner in the vapor lock, maybe brown sugar, im gonna see, otherwise i got the mix. unfortunatly i used the last of my juicy peach so im gonna have to order more after i get paid
Man if you wanna make me like 100 ml of it or something I'll send you money for peach, shipping to me and a bit extra right now lol

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning all. Is fog uncommon up north?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, Don, Tav, if you live on or near water, guess it wouldn't be too uncommon.

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ive cloned it for him, if you want ill send you some as well if ben wants me to make him some larger bottles
If it's one you will be selling, I'd pay you retail. What's the flavor profile?

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yo @Taver13 I cant believe the difference from a 26ga parallel coil, to a 22ga spaced normal coil. All my rebuilding knowledge has been flipped on its head.
When I started rebuilding, micro coils were all the rage. Now, im wondering why. It seems like a fad now. Touching coils might be better with thinner wire, but for the thick stuff (24 and below), spaced out is the way to go. For me that is.

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yo @Taver13 I cant believe the difference from a 26ga parallel coil, to a 22ga spaced normal coil. All my rebuilding knowledge has been flipped on its head.
When I started rebuilding, micro coils were all the rage. Now, im wondering why. It seems like a fad now. Touching coils might be better with thinner wire, but for the thick stuff (24 and below), spaced out is the way to go. For me that is.
Why?

T

Taver13

i like using the spaced coils in the lower gauges, also it helps the wicking on high vg juices

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
our retail is not going to be that crazy at all, the flavor profile, is a very sweet very fruity that keeps you guessing and gives you a different flavor with every vape
Is your line gonna be premium, or more mainstream. I don't even know what makes a juice premium.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Why?

I dont know why, in particular, scientifically speaking. But I find that I get more vapor, faster, and it tastes better.
For a 26ga parallel coil, Ill run 5wraps or ten strands across at around .3ohm. For a 22ga spaced standard coil Ill run 4wraps at .3ohm.
The 22 kicks its ass.
Try it sometime, Its pretty amazing.

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I dont know why, in particular, scientifically speaking. But I find that I get more vapor, faster, and it tastes better.
For a 26ga parallel coil, Ill run 5wraps or ten strands across at around .3ohm. For a 22ga spaced standard coil Ill run 4wraps at .3ohm.
The 22 kicks its ass.
Try it sometime, Its pretty amazing.
I've always wrapped tight. But when I've ordered atty, and they come precoiled, they are spaced. But for some reason, never like the taste from their premade coil.

D

Donald Bickers

Heres what im vaping this morning,,,,i cant give you the name of it yet,but this is one of our first full tanks I have vaped from our new juice line at "V Rod Vapors"
RneaFcf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

VU Sponsors