YBtxapH.jpg

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lol 4 months since it started lol... Can you believe it's been 4 months...

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...
No time flies. My brain isn't with it. My mother went to visit my grandmother today and she was dead. She was 87 but very healthy except she had alzheimers. A total shock to the system. Then we spent hours with the police, When it rains it pours.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No time flies. My brain isn't with it. My mother went to visit my grandmother today and she was dead. She was 87 but very healthy except she had alzheimers. A total shock to the system. Then we spent hours with the police, When it rains it pours.
Oh I'm so sorry hunni that must have been so traumatic for her... And for you...

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh I'm so sorry hunni that must have been so traumatic for her... And for you...

It was, is. It sucks because I will be in the hospital for the funeral. Probably. We are in shock. We meet with the funeral home tomorrow.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It was, is. It sucks because I will be in the hospital for the funeral. Probably. We are in shock. We meet with the funeral home tomorrow.
Just try to always fill your mind with the good memories of her. She knows your heart for her and will be waiting and preparing for a joyful reunion one day ...

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
so i ordered some Blue Hawaiian artisan surfs up hoping to catch a bone or lead to what this vendor juice is i figured they are just buying this and rebottling it .... but after tasting it they are close but the vendor one is def sweeter also a few diff flavors pop out .... so thats a bust best i can say they tried cloning it and got what they sell or they add more to it but its not simply a re-bottle juice

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
so i ordered some Blue Hawaiian artisan surfs up hoping to catch a bone or lead to what this vendor juice is i figured they are just buying this and rebottling it .... but after tasting it they are close but the vendor one is def sweeter also a few diff flavors pop out .... so thats a bust best i can say they tried cloning it and got what they sell or they add more to it but its not simply a re-bottle juice
Maybe you should offer the employee a case of beer to tell their secret, lmbo....

T

Taver13

im workin on it man, there is alot going on in this one

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
you dont taste grape at all? thats the most prevelant flavor to me
i dunno i mean maybe a real grape taste but not like whats in candy or soda or jelly .... what kinda build should i put in my derringer to get the full taste using 26g nichrome 80 and rayon????

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't want to be in the hospital a month. Mainly because I can't vape :(

I just spent a good part of the day visiting with a friend hospital bound by a mild heart attack he suffered thursday. They aren't testing to find out how much damage was done until monday. I'm posting this because I took him a vape with some left over high nic menthol tobacco, and both myself and @Tawni vaped fairly obviously in his room. Not a single individual in the hospital said a word. I don't know that it is allowed, but I do know that no feathers were ruffled.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just spent a good part of the day visiting with a friend hospital bound by a mild heart attack he suffered thursday. They aren't testing to find out how much damage was done until monday. I'm posting this because I took him a vape with some left over high nic menthol tobacco, and both myself and @Tawni vaped fairly obviously in his room. Not a single individual in the hospital said a word. I don't know that it is allowed, but I do know that no feathers were ruffled.
Good to here. I will definitely try it. I plan to bring up a little kit. This hospital; is 2 people to a room. I hope I get the window.

D

Donald Bickers

Ok guys and gals,heres the results of the box
I sure hope nobody gets mad,i tried to replace something with everything I took out
heres what I took
kayfun V4,Coil Master,18500 batteries,Vaporflask,2 rolls of wire 24 and 26 ga,some little dripper,ohm meter,and a funnel
J4AV5Xx.jpg

heres what I put in
a mod stand I built a while back,Fogger V4.UD coil jig with 6 different size mandrells,Brand new Nemesis clone from Angels,A hybris VV 14500 mod with batteries,lanyard and 2 evod tanks from aquavapor ,2 3600 mah 18650 batteries,a brand new kamry 2000 mah 18650,and a brand new kamry 900 mah 18350
xPDe3Ms.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Awesome!!!!!!!!!Thanks for the pic love
No problem!
When I got home from work, my wife said "some chick sent you a lettero_O".
"Some chick????" I said. "OH it must be Momabear"
"Who the hell is momabear?"
Once I told her what was up, she understood and refrained from being weird.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No problem!
When I got home from work, my wife said "some chick sent you a lettero_O".
"Some chick????" I said. "OH it must be Momabear"
"Who the hell is momabear?"
Once I told her what was up, she understood and refrained from being weird.
didn't mean to cause trouble,.....well I am a troublemaker though... Mm mm maybe subconsciously I did mean to cause trouble and am just putting on an act....wow, did I type that out loud lmbo

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
you have some splainin to dooooo
I work with all women, for the most part. I got my splainin done a long time ago.
Its good working with women, in a marriage perspective. She simply stopped getting jealous because it was too much work, but she still asks questions when something seems odd.
Thats how I know my weiner is important.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I work with all women, for the most part. I got my splainin done a long time ago.
Its good working with women, in a marriage perspective. She simply stopped getting jealous because it was too much work, but she still asks questions when something seems odd.
Thats how I know my weiner is important.
That's definitely something HE would say lmbo....

VU Sponsors