Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters
D

Donald Bickers

Morning Rotation,,,,,,forgot my iced tea but sigelei with a cerotank with a evod coil built at 1ohm with bitter walnut,Vaporflask with kayfun/bellcap at 1.1 ohm with my American red
83AgrUp.jpg

T

Taver13

I think they have a bottle of "not intended for human consumption"that they add to the mixes:eek:
i agree, i tried a couple and the only one that was bearable to me was the alice in vapeland, and in the process of trying to clone it i came up with something a hundred times better, so i gave up on that venture

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
001.JPG I got taver style ry4dbl+walnut in the clt, on the sig150. Rocketpuppy ry4+walnut in the lemo/praxis. and my carmel cream creation in the helios/nemesis.
Rockstar in the tweety cup.
Mentally gearing up for another long fucking day. Mothers day, huh? I dont get to see my mother.
More like motherfuckers day.

D

Donald Bickers

View attachment 20261 I got taver style ry4dbl+walnut in the clt, on the sig150. Rocketpuppy ry4+walnut in the lemo/praxis. and my carmel cream creation in the helios/nemesis.
Rockstar in the tweety cup.
Mentally gearing up for another long fucking day. Mothers day, huh? I dont get to see my mother.
More like motherfuckers day.
Happy Mothers day,,,,,all you mothers,,,,
and edited:::all you mo fo's to

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What flavor profile do you like Jim? Besides tobacco, Jon Wayne isn't it?

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...
Morning Moma, I think I like fruity vapes. Some cinnamon, lowish nic. Custards and chocolates are nasty to me. Most of the foods I love in real life, I don't like in vape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Jim what juices do you want me to put in the box,,,,whats your flavor profile might be a better question
None in particular, just wanted to try the ones from, I think it's smugface and pheye, if there's any of those left. I'm Really more concerned with giving them some positive feedback and some kind of an order, for their generous contribution to our box.

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Until they get mid to late 20s then You are awesome and are so wise lmbo. Sucks that you have to wait that long for them to see how much you have tried to do for them.

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...
I don't think most kids don't appreciate their parents til they are old enough to realiZe, that mom and dad won't be around forever. I know that I didn't.

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last edited:
D

Donald Bickers

My dog won't go out because of the rain and thunder. Makes me feel bad that he has to hold it, because he's such a scaredy-cat, I mean scaredy-dog

Rufus wont go out in the rain either ,unless it a real emergency,,,,i contribute it to the titty baby in him,,,,,,hes a wimpy wimpy,,,,but that's ok,,,,hes a lover not a fighter,the word bite is not in his vocabulary

VU Sponsors