"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rufus wont go out in the rain either ,unless it a real emergency,,,,i contribute it to the titty baby in him,,,,,,hes a wimpy wimpy,,,,but that's ok,,,,hes a lover not a fighter,the word bite is not in his vocabulary
Yeah, titty baby, that's the word I was trying to think of. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
When there's a new PIF Box, can you let me know? I've got a LOT of juice to PIF.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hi there.... You are always welcome to hang out here these are some great guys and we need more chicks lol. What is your flavor profile?

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...
I like Custard-y, fruit and cream type, and dessert profiles.
I have juices like that and fruity juices I'd love to PIF

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My dog (my Mom has claimed him though) hates the rain too. He's goofy and would never bite. We spent mothers day making funeral arrangements. I felt sorry for my Mom. It's my Dads Mother that passed.

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I was kind of with you on that,didnt care for the tank,,,,now if it had a 510 connection on it,it would have been a different story
That's the exact reason I didn't care for it but I found the real kamery k1000 added an adapter so you can use other tanks but the spring in it is wonky mine fried out on me already ... But what do you expect for 30$ .... I wanna look into making my own epipe with a chip in it for vv/vw might go 18650 too with a foot long drip tip dunno gonna have to look into it

Sent from my LabRatory

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I like Custard-y, fruit and cream type, and dessert profiles.
I have juices like that and fruity juices I'd love to PIF
Like momabear said feel free to hang out I think we will be diguessing a second round soon, BTW is your juice DIY,localb&m,or premium cause I think they were wanting to keep it to DIY only this time around but I don't think anything is set in stone yet

Sent from my LabRatory

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Like momabear said feel free to hang out I think we will be diguessing a second round soon, BTW is your juice DIY,localb&m,or premium cause I think they were wanting to keep it to DIY only this time around but I don't think anything is set in stone yet

Sent from my LabRatory
It's mostly premium. I haven't ventured into DIY quiet yet. :)

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It's mostly premium. I haven't ventured into DIY quiet yet. :)
Well fore warning joining this group requires a lot of money... These guys are always talking you into new and better things lol... But yeah even if they don't want any vendor juice I know a hand full of people in the group you could pif it too

Sent from my LabRatory

T

Taver13

went out to a customer whos engine kept overheating and going into limp mode. ended up being a bad heatexchanger. so i towed it in and proceded to get myself jamed in one of the worst spots ever to remove. my arms and hands look like freaking swiss cheese from hose clamps and wire ties. @dred searays fucking blow dont they.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I like premium juice's. I have many that just weren't my cup of tea.

L

Lighty269

This is cool, just put four in and used my Fluke to monitor and it started at 1.158, now it is at 1.305 and going up. The current has stayed the same at .25 amps. Pretty cool!

-=Rob=-

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
This is cool, just put four in and used my Fluke to monitor and it started at 1.158, now it is at 1.305 and going up. The current has stayed the same at .25 amps. Pretty cool!
Did the Efest cut off at 1.5V on those or did it try to charge them to 4.2V? Just curious, I don't recall the Efest listing being compatible NiMH batteries but maybe it is. I'll have to get my manual out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
2f36a49b0ced05eaa7bfdb29e070ae0a.jpg

Sent from my LabRatory

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
if nobody objects ill take the juice,,,,,lets have a poll people,should I take it or not

Take it ... 'cept for the DIY. Added DIY should be low nic in large bottles so we can all taste it.

went out to a customer whos engine kept overheating and going into limp mode. ended up being a bad heatexchanger. so i towed it in and proceded to get myself jamed in one of the worst spots ever to remove. my arms and hands look like freaking swiss cheese from hose clamps and wire ties. @dred searays fucking blow dont they.

Umm ... they are pretty. And, working on'm sucks nasty things.

Battery Question.

I am putting out about 40 Solar Lights in my back yard, I just bought. Can my LUC V4 which is an intelligent charger, charge these 1.5V batteries?

No.

T

Taver13

the billow as well, just a pain in the ass to adjust the air on that one, its on the bottom with grub screws, i just pulled em out and threw them away

D

Donald Bickers

Take it ... 'cept for the DIY. Added DIY should be low nic in large bottles so we can all taste it.

Umm ... they are pretty. And, working on'm sucks nasty things.

No.
I made sure I left the DIY in there,i have a whole bottle of that anyway

D

Donald Bickers

well I got an awesome setup out of the box,the Vaporflask with that little dripper,i don't know who put that dripper in there,but I think its awesome,,,,im a pretty simple person and its its simple with a fairly restricted airflow,it had tiny allen screws on the post that I replaced with regular screws,makes a nice rig for sampling juice,,,whoever put it in ,,,Thanks

T

Taver13

well I got an awesome setup out of the box,the Vaporflask with that little dripper,i don't know who put that dripper in there,but I think its awesome,,,,im a pretty simple person and its its simple with a fairly restricted airflow,it had tiny allen screws on the post that I replaced with regular screws,makes a nice rig for sampling juice,,,whoever put it in ,,,Thanks
is it the origin? post a pic ill tell you what it is?

T

Taver13

is that the 30 or 50 watt flask?

VU Sponsors