Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters
T

Taver13

nice. jim sent me a 30 watt flask i had repaired for him cause i was looking for a busted one for a project. i want to take the chip out of my ipv mini 2 and see how to make it work in the flask, then put the flask chip into the ipv body. only problem is one is a dna and one is a yihi, dna does not have a fixed screen like the yihi, so i would have to figure out how to make that work somehow

D

Donald Bickers

is it the origin? post a pic ill tell you what it is?
kjQOIg1.jpg

D

Donald Bickers

I have been through 5 of these vendor juices,,,,,they are crap compared to DIY,its like they have some sort of artificial flavor,,,,bad aftertaste

-=Rob=-

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I meant to add, the base and posts look just like a W. Decent little cheap RDA's though, I have a few of these for testing juice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

-=Rob=-

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Don, if that top cap is stock, you might have to drill the air holes some. I did mine, draw was too tight for me. If you do, just do one side first then test it out.

D

Donald Bickers

Don, if that top cap is stock, you might have to drill the air holes some. I did mine, draw was too tight for me. If you do, just do one side first then test it out.

im more into the restricted airflow,,,,thats one of the things I like about it,,,,,im not saying anything bad here its a lot like taste,everybody has their own preferences

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I think that's the igow 6 that Geauxst put in

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...
No the igow6 I put in is a 5post complicated build that looks like an igow3 but most igo's have ud igow on the side and like dred said they have screws not grubs... But its def an I go design so I'd vote clone too
41f09896f900cc4841a5951648bc3de7.jpg
example of an igow

Sent from my LabRatory

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
damn, even in the morning im killing threads

HOOT ... this is a rare morning when I'm not posting before leaving for work. Sitting in the hospital on watch. Last two nights were more troubling than my bro's daughter needed to handle. He's been running into breathing issues. Good news is that @Tawni handled the late night like a trooper ... I'm asscrack of dawn boy and everybody else is sleeping.

Hospital wifi blocks everydernthing except VU. So, you got another Searay tonight ... ouch.

T

Taver13

HOOT ... this is a rare morning when I'm not posting before leaving for work. Sitting in the hospital on watch. Last two nights were more troubling than my bro's daughter needed to handle. He's been running into breathing issues. Good news is that @Tawni handled the late night like a trooper ... I'm asscrack of dawn boy and everybody else is sleeping.

Hospital wifi blocks everydernthing except VU. So, you got another Searay tonight ... ouch.
i hope she is ok man, how serious is it? and yes, i gotta pull the propshaft on an inboard searay and replace the cutlass bearing on the bottom of the boat, good times getting down to the damn v-drive transmission.

Dr3d

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@dred two questions, one, do you think the juice i sent you is worthy to sell, and two, what other flavor profiles do you like?

Yes to worthy, but I think I'd prefer it without the creamy notes. I def think the clove adds to the appeal. I suck for flavor profiles. There are very few juices I get anything more than a nic fix from. For my first 3.5+ years vaping, I did not deviate from menthol tobaccos which were selected to best mimic the menthol cigarettes I traded out from. Of the juices I have tried recently, ScopeJuice's Popp'n Cherry and Yeti's Atomic Cherry have entirely replaced tobacco flavors. I have also had a fruit blend picked up at a local B&M (premium, not House blended) and a House blended Smarties flavor which I enjoyed.

The DIY flavorings I purchased were cinnamon and fruits. I will know more about my flavor profile eventually, but for now ... I'm pretty boring. I do know I have not found a creamy vape that is satisfying.

T

Taver13

Yes to worthy, but I think I'd prefer it without the creamy notes. I def think the clove adds to the appeal. I suck for flavor profiles. There are very few juices I get anything more than a nic fix from. For my first 3.5+ years vaping, I did not deviate from menthol tobaccos which were selected to best mimic the menthol cigarettes I traded out from. Of the juices I have tried recently, ScopeJuice's Popp'n Cherry and Yeti's Atomic Cherry have entirely replaced tobacco flavors. I have also had a fruit blend picked up at a local B&M (premium, not House blended) and a House blended Smarties flavor which I enjoyed.

The DIY flavorings I purchased were cinnamon and fruits. I will know more about my flavor profile eventually, but for now ... I'm pretty boring. I do know I have not found a creamy vape that is satisfying.
cool man, thank you for the inputs, i was debating making a batch without the bavarian cream in it and see how it is. got another cinnamon blend i would like you to try that i will send out sometime this week.
@Tawni is good. She's here with me taking care of a best friend we share.
awesome dude

where the hell are all the usual morning people>?

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm here... I just got done live chatting with Amazon... On Friday I talked to them about why part of one of my orders hadn't been shipped yet, they told me on Wed. they tried to run my credit card and it declined, same thing on Thurs. morning, and then on Thurs. afternoon my card was accepted and that I needed to talk with my CC company to see what was going on... So I did, and they assured me no attempts at charges had been placed on my account and everything on their end was good and accounted for. So today I go back to Amazon and bitch them out for blatantly lying to me, and the most they can give me as far as a "sorry for our actions" was an additional month of Prime Membership.... That's roughly $8... Idk about you guys, but to me, lying to my face like that should be worth more than 8 bucks....

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm here... I just got done live chatting with Amazon... On Friday I talked to them about why part of one of my orders hadn't been shipped yet, they told me on Wed. they tried to run my credit card and it declined, same thing on Thurs. morning, and then on Thurs. afternoon my card was accepted and that I needed to talk with my CC company to see what was going on... So I did, and they assured me no attempts at charges had been placed on my account and everything on their end was good and accounted for. So today I go back to Amazon and bitch them out for blatantly lying to me, and the most they can give me as far as a "sorry for our actions" was an additional month of Prime Membership.... That's roughly $8... Idk about you guys, but to me, lying to my face like that should be worth more than 8 bucks....
I would talk to someone higher up like a supervisor and tell them that you can always take your business elsewhere and give them the negative feedback all over the internet that they deserve for such actions....

T

Taver13

that is deplorable, and they are stupid to tell you to contact you CC company knowing full well that they never ran your card and attempted the order. I love how they think a menial restitution such as that will resolve the problem.

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would talk to someone higher up like a supervisor and tell them that you can always take your business elsewhere and give them the negative feedback all over the internet that they deserve for such actions....

that is deplorable, and they are stupid to tell you to contact you CC company knowing full well that they never ran your card and attempted the order. I love how they think a menial restitution such as that will resolve the problem.
Yeah you're telling me... It's complete bullshit... I'm talking to another rep right now because I gave negative feedback for the other rep and gave me the option to "talk to another rep to make things right" so I did... we'll see where this goes... lol

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah what he said... And that trust in a company on the Internet is paramount... If they will lie about not running your card, you would be concerned that your credit card information may not even be safe with them... They sure don't want ppl thinking that they aren't trustworthy...

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah you're telling me... It's complete bullshit... I'm talking to another rep right now because I gave negative feedback for the other rep and gave me the option to "talk to another rep to make things right" so I did... we'll see where this goes... lol
You have to trust vendors on the Internet and if they can't be honest, there are many more vendors to choose from... Negative feedback is a killer for online vendors it stays around like forever.....

D

Donald Bickers

You have to trust vendors on the Internet and if they can't be honest, there are many more vendors to choose from... Negative feedback is a killer for online vendors it stays around like forever.....

yes this is true,,,,negative feedback is a killer,,,,once something is seen,it cant be unseen,,,people will glance over positive feedback but thrive on reading negative feedback

Dr3d

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah what he said... And that trust in a company on the Internet is paramount... If they will lie about not running your card, you would be concerned that your credit card information may not even be safe with them... They sure don't want ppl thinking that they aren't trustworthy...

Hoot Momabear ... you are a tough cookie. Hardball with Amazon would be expensive for a lot of us. Seriously ... I shop them against almost every Ebay deal I consider. I often do better from Amazon even after I figure the cost of tax and shipping. Sucks when a supplier get's their claws that deep 'cause it skews negotiaitons.

VU Sponsors