Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks like we'll be ok here, it's been holding off for the last couple hours. Problem around here is there's not many places for the water to go once it's fallen. The rivers and streams fill up fast! Still have another week of rainy weather to go too lol

You should have some bottles in your PO box @MOMABEAR !
View attachment 20321
Yes I did!!!! Thanks so much
eba229b8a87c7a01aeaa50f382ff1b90.jpg

They looked at me weird and said " uhhh, Momabear " I said why yes I am lmbo
170f55c538b9b02ade8dfa8926a3e623.jpg

I better get busy lol

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
a11101d2a85e8cf01b46e9b37376718e.jpg

HANDCHECKED!
Just juiced up the freakshow with some blue raspberry! I like it so far but I can see juice getting in the air channels being a problem...
Try to drip on the center post and only fill the well to 90-95% full should help you out

Sent from my LabRatory

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So I assume 5.0 is now becoming 5.2 as previously discussed but have we decided if were gonna add anyone else, is anyone bailing out, are we re randomizing the list order, or are we keeping everything the same rinse and repeat?

Sent from my LabRatory

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I hope repeat! Juice can be separated as far as I am concerned...
I'm leaning more toward randomizing again ... Its new its different changes whose in front and behind you change of pace even if I got screwed at the end of the list(meaning it would take longer to get to me) I think I'd be OK with that

Sent from my LabRatory

D

Donald Bickers

Guys, I scheduled a pickup for this box for in the morning to get it on its way to Thomas,,,,we are certain we don't want juice in there except the DIY from Rob ???

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I see the pros and cons of keeping the list the same and re randomizing. I don't have a preference. I just can't be the next one or two because I will be in the hospital.

-=Rob=-

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've been back and forth all week on a new mod. Couldn't decide if I wanted a Sigelei 150 or the new IPV4. Hard time making up my mind. The wife said to just get them both but not sure I want to do that yet. I pulled the trigger awhile ago on the IPV4, want to see what all the hype is on that thing and want to try the temperature control out. May get the Sigelei 150 later unless I really like the temp control, then I may get the new Sigelei 75 that is coming out soon. I hate waiting on vape mail though. Hope it ships in time to get it late this week. Do any of you gangstas have the IPV4 yet?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've been back and forth all week on a new mod. Couldn't decide if I wanted a Sigelei 150 or the new IPV4. Hard time making up my mind. The wife said to just get them both but not sure I want to do that yet. I pulled the trigger awhile ago on the IPV4, want to see what all the hype is on that thing and want to try the temperature control out. May get the Sigelei 150 later unless I really like the temp control, then I may get the new Sigelei 75 that is coming out soon. I hate waiting on vape mail though. Hope it ships in time to get it late this week. Do any of you gangstas have the IPV4 yet?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
No but I am debating buying one too. Waiting for more reviews.

T

Taver13

there are alot of peoiple we havent heard from, weather or not they want to stay in, i get it, but still, it would be nice if they were here for more than just getting the box and shipping it out. im sure they dont even know the box is done. honestly, i would rather see new people who want to converse with us and share vaping stories and tips than old people who have zero input whatsoever

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
there are alot of peoiple we havent heard from, weather or not they want to stay in, i get it, but still, it would be nice if they were here for more than just getting the box and shipping it out. im sure they dont even know the box is done. honestly, i would rather see new people who want to converse with us and share vaping stories and tips than old people who have zero input whatsoever
I'll have to go back and look at the original list. I thought most people converse. I will go educate myself. Maybe you should tag everyone to get a vote. Those you don't hear from are out.

VU Sponsors