"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
there are alot of peoiple we havent heard from, weather or not they want to stay in, i get it, but still, it would be nice if they were here for more than just getting the box and shipping it out. im sure they dont even know the box is done. honestly, i would rather see new people who want to converse with us and share vaping stories and tips than old people who have zero input whatsoever
That would be a slippery slope, to tell someone they don't post enough, so you're out. There's only like three of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Betty from Cvapor just contacted me and thanked me,and said I did great on the review,that when they get something new she will send for me to review,,,,awesome,mabey Ill get a gig doing reviews,,,,i could handle that
how did you get in on that i been trying for a while and never got any response

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
i def think we need new blood in here id say do like don said and ask who wants to stay but open it up and bring some more in too hell it took less then 6 months to make a full rotation so i say add some more in and extend that time frame and make the family bigger

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
there are alot of peoiple we havent heard from, weather or not they want to stay in, i get it, but still, it would be nice if they were here for more than just getting the box and shipping it out. im sure they dont even know the box is done. honestly, i would rather see new people who want to converse with us and share vaping stories and tips than old people who have zero input whatsoever
Man... I better get to posting, making a juice line, doing reviews, fabricating mods , testing juice, building micro- ohm builds,
....... This is starting to sound like a job.....I'll just lurk in the background and comment once in a while.....lmbo jk ppl jk

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He's only been vaping since Thanksgiving so he does not no better, he likes them a lot, I been making him simple 1,2 flavors but he liked my key lime I been working on and he took the whole bottle, lol so I guess that's good but he's easy to please :)
Bet that made you feel good. That's just awesome.....

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bet that made you feel good. That's just awesome.....

I went to visit my mum and pops on Mothers Day and my pops had his recliner setup next to a small table with all his little juices and vape stuff I get him and he's down to like 2 smokes a day...so makes me feel good that he stuck with it, I am proud of him, he was a pack a day smoker

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I went to visit my mum and pops on Mothers Day and my pops had his recliner setup next to a small table with all his little juices and vape stuff I get him and he's down to like 2 smokes a day...so makes me feel good that he stuck with it, I am proud of him, he was a pack a day smoker
Dude that is worth everything I hope he sticks with it..... Good son....

D

Donald Bickers

That's great Thomas,,,,makes you feel good to be able to do something good for your parents don't it

VU Sponsors