"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning all! Just catching up real quick, we're headed out to east Texas today to take some tree cores from our samples sites. We'll be staying out in a cabin on Toledo bend lake this evening and then out to DeRidder, LA. Hopefully the rain holds off somewhat so we can actually access our sites!

I doubt I'll have cell service out there so I'll catch y'all on the flippity flop.

Side note: I know @Heather saw it but any thoughts about sending the excess juice in the box out to the vapers in Iraq? There's a couple of them that are active on here and it sounds like they're always running out! Just an idea @Taver13 whaddya think?
I think that would be the true meaning of what this box is all about. The giving to Our service people, not the bad cel service at Toledo Bend lake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I rebooted,,,and it seems slower now than it was,,,,,,,damned if you do damned if you don't
I just love this computer age of today,aint it wonderful
If it weren't for this wonderful computer age, none if us would have come together. Or maybe we would have.

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know a few of you guys have egrips. I'm thinking about one from Angelcigs for 36. I use an istick for out and about, lightweight and small. Is the egrip similar?

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
awesome dude, its gonna vape so nice with that build. thanks for the kind words.
It vaped really well with 22ga kanthal wrapped the same way, but that extra wrap (at the same ohms) with the nichrome makes a world of difference.

Is this the peak of a lemo2s performance? I liked the 26ga parallel and thought it was awesome, until I found that thicker wire and spaced coils are even better. I cant imagine it gets better than this. Maybe 8wraps of 20ga?? That shit is crazy.

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Alright now, I killed the thread. Gonna look around and see if Dons in the corner.

T

Taver13

It vaped really well with 22ga kanthal wrapped the same way, but that extra wrap (at the same ohms) with the nichrome makes a world of difference.

Is this the peak of a lemo2s performance? I liked the 26ga parallel and thought it was awesome, until I found that thicker wire and spaced coils are even better. I cant imagine it gets better than this. Maybe 8wraps of 20ga?? That shit is crazy.
20 gauge wont fit in the holes, i did a 5 wrap of that 20 you gave me in my samurai as a single on my 26650 box, dude, what a fucking beast, im glad that this thing has spit guard in it.. as for the lemo's performance, i think it might be

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Kablam! Phil's funny. I didn't know everything was integrated, which I like. But don't like the lack of screen and less MAHs. Think the egrip is a much more attractive looking device though. Might pull the trigger anyway. Thanks again for the vid @Pauly Walnuts

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Kablam! Phil's funny. I didn't know everything was integrated, which I like. But don't like the lack of screen and less MAHs. Think the egrip is a much more attractive looking device though. Might pull the trigger anyway. Thanks again for the vid @Pauly Walnuts

Its really not a bad deal, for an all in one unit. I think you can get a rebuildable coil base for it, too.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
20 gauge wont fit in the holes, i did a 5 wrap of that 20 you gave me in my samurai as a single on my 26650 box, dude, what a fucking beast, im glad that this thing has spit guard in it.. as for the lemo's performance, i think it might be
Oh yea, that shit is no joke. Its raw fucking power at .17- .2ohm. I may try putting a screen in my helios, it spits like crazy.
But yea, I also think the lemo is topped out with the 22ga. I still may get a bug up my ass to try the 20 later on tonight. I may have to get the drill out.

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
awesome! your the best moma, dont let anyone tell you otherwise
You know I have to
Hey Tav
Expect vape-mail Friday !!

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...
Hey momabear have I ever told you ..... "OTHERWISE!!!!!!!!!!"

Sent from my LabRatory

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Guess when I order Don's chair with his name on it I should get one for you too.......what's a Moma to do.......gonna have to a bigger corner for this round, Moma's intuition.....

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...
No need I ordered a recliner in last night shod be here sometime today

Sent from my LabRatory

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
HANDCHECK!!!!

eb910cd81705171034c139fe3383da24.jpg

Crap I got myself with it this time