Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd like to expand a bit .. Add a few new family members to the mix ... Even if you just add like 5 people ... Not like it took that long to cycle through the first time some new blood might be good for the box...IMO

Sent from my LabRatory
Sounds like a good idea...depending on who the 5 are I'd say. However, I support whatever Rob decides...this box went really well, and with the exception of a few, it definitely is like one big family...I'd hate to screw that up. Like I said, I'm open to ideas, I'm open to leaving it the same, doesn't really matter to me.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I modified the 'looper clone' and its pretty good on the second day.
(all TFA unless specified)
bavarian cream 2%
berry crunch 2.5%
FA cream fresh 3%
fruit circles 7%
toasted marshmallow2%
Cap sweet cream 1.5%
FA meringue 1%
rice crunchies 1%
Thanks pauly, my wallet is blowing raspberries at you though, guess imma have to order some flavors cause I'm def, trying this. So fruit loops with milk?

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Sounds like a good idea...depending on who the 5 are I'd say. However, I support whatever Rob decides...this box went really well, and with the exception of a few, it definitely is like one big family...I'd hate to screw that up. Like I said, I'm open to ideas, I'm open to leaving it the same, doesn't really matter to me.
Yeah I don't mind leaving it the same but that's why I was reserved with the number

Sent from my LabRatory

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
have i ever stated that i have a custard problem?
ye
Thanks pauly, my wallet is blowing raspberries at you though, guess imma have to order some flavors cause I'm def, trying this. So fruit loops with milk?

Yup, that's it. I really taste the fruit loops aspect, but the cream is a work in progress. I won't know whether or not this is an exceptional recipe or not, for another couple weeks.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't get chemical taste either...I just find a lot of flavors I think I'd like, but try them and don't care for.

I have a lot of the tfa and because taste is subjective I come in under the % called for and work my way up, I do add little sweetener to many because my preference, I think I like cap better but there maybe little stronger than tfa. My juice are not always hundered percent since I screw with them so much, but hey, good enough for me as I go through the learning faze :) :)

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have a lot of the tfa and because taste is subjective I come in under the % called for and work my way up, I do add little sweetener to many because my preference, I think I like cap better but there maybe little stronger than tfa. My juice are not always hundered percent since I screw with them so much, but hey, good enough for me as I go through the learning faze :) :)
I've been mixing for almost a year and I'm still in the learning phase. Every mix except two is experimental

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I modified the 'looper clone' and its pretty good on the second day.
(all TFA unless specified)
bavarian cream 2%
berry crunch 2.5%
FA cream fresh 3%
fruit circles 7%
toasted marshmallow2%
Cap sweet cream 1.5%
FA meringue 1%
rice crunchies 1%

That's sounds good Pauly with the bottom two additions , I tried it with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (FW) instead of the bavarian cream and it was pretty tasty :)

D

Donald Bickers

im headed for the sak,,,,my wonderfull dog kept me up most of the night last night,,,im beat,,,,night folks

-=Rob=-

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I think that is where I'm going next with my DIY. Were they hard to adjust? I know they are significantly less % than TFA/cap

I didn't have much trouble adjusting really, I knew to use much lower percentages and go up until I got where I wanted. I do use much lower percentages though, like 0.5% of this, maybe 1% of another few, etc. I don't think anything I mix uses more than 3% of any flavor, and rarely that high. Most are 0.5% of a couple, 1% of a few, etc. I did like my mixes much better right away when I started using mostly FA flavors though. Since I found a few things I liked using FA stuff I very rarely vape anything but my own juice, where before I was probably vaping more commercial juice than my own, and I think most store bought juice tastes like crap. I'm sure its been at least 4 months since I've vaped something I didn't make. Saving lots of money that way. There are many good recipes in the FlavourArts thread. I've made quite a few of them and many of them are really good. Probably 90% of what I vape is my own creations though. Try some FA flavors, Moma, I think you'll be pleased.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I didn't have much trouble adjusting really, I knew to use much lower percentages and go up until I got where I wanted. I do use much lower percentages though, like 0.5% of this, maybe 1% of another few, etc. I don't think anything I mix uses more than 3% of any flavor, and rarely that high. Most are 0.5% of a couple, 1% of a few, etc. I did like my mixes much better right away when I started using mostly FA flavors though. Since I found a few things I liked using FA stuff I very rarely vape anything but my own juice, where before I was probably vaping more commercial juice than my own, and I think most store bought juice tastes like crap. I'm sure its been at least 4 months since I've vaped something I didn't make. Saving lots of money that way. There are many good recipes in the FlavourArts thread. I've made quite a few of them and many of them are really good. Probably 90% of what I vape is my own creations though. Try some FA flavors, Moma, I think you'll be pleased.

Thanks Rob that's my plan. I have experimented with others and plan to move toward fa now. I hear the fruits are very real not candy versions. Have you experimented with stevia yet or just Em ? What is your profiles?

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
O...m..g... Taver I figure this this thing out... Took about 2 hours building on it but I think I found a secret to the rampage RDA I did a 6wrap 24 g triple vertical build came out to .2 made the wick barely touch the deck and moved away from the airholes they cut the tip wick right under the umbrella spit guard and flared it so it caught the juice now this thing is kicking huge dense clouds some of the biggest I've seen from most rdas

Definitely a good suggestion it beats my mutilator and turbo for sure

Sent from my LabRatory

-=Rob=-

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks Rob that's my plan. I have experimented with others and plan to move toward fa now. I hear the fruits are very real not candy versions. Have you experimented with stevia yet or just Em ? What is your profiles?

I agree their fruits taste more authentic, to me anyway. Never used stevia or EM. Did use some TFA sweetener back early in my adventures but haven't used it in quite awhile. I probably vape peach varieties more than anything else though, several different things. I just like peach vapes for some reason. I tried lots of peach flavorings before I tried FA brands, never used any of the others again. LOL When I first started vaping I knew I'd like fruity flavors, thought I'd like cranberry, raspberry, blueberry, etc. but not so much. I do play with some things with apple, banana, etc that have been decent. I've dumped a lot of juice in my days.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree their fruits taste more authentic, to me anyway. Never used stevia or EM. Did use some TFA sweetener back early in my adventures but haven't used it in quite awhile. I probably vape peach varieties more than anything else though, several different things. I just like peach vapes for some reason. I tried lots of peach flavorings before I tried FA brands, never used any of the others again. LOL When I first started vaping I knew I'd like fruity flavors, thought I'd like cranberry, raspberry, blueberry, etc. but not so much. I do play with some things with apple, banana, etc that have been decent. I've dumped a lot of juice in my days.

Yup bilberry strawberry and raspberry definitely gonna try fa. I'm like that the ones I thought now that's what I want to vape, are meh-not for sure. I appreciate all the help. Thanks

T

Taver13

O...m..g... Taver I figure this this thing out... Took about 2 hours building on it but I think I found a secret to the rampage RDA I did a 6wrap 24 g triple vertical build came out to .2 made the wick barely touch the deck and moved away from the airholes they cut the tip wick right under the umbrella spit guard and flared it so it caught the juice now this thing is kicking huge dense clouds some of the biggest I've seen from most rdas

Definitely a good suggestion it beats my mutilator and turbo for sure

Sent from my LabRatory
post a pick, i never thought of going vertical on it im gonna have to try it out, are you running on a mech or regulated?

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I placed orders with Gearbest, Fastech, and Angelcigs. All of which are in China, I think. Angelcigs is here in a week, but the other 2 take over a month. They probably are sending broken merchandise, to boot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
angelcigs ships from the us, they have a warehouse here, cvapor is from china and they are here in 10 days tops
Since a couple of you are reviewing for cvapor now, guess I better go over there and throw some love. Would get the lemo y'all reviewed, but already got three. Anything else coming down the tube, for y'all, soon?

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rz, thanks on the offer on the VCT. I've usually not liked attys with pre-made coils, case in point, the Atlantis, as you already know. Is the VCT worth giving pre-made another try?

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
post a pick, i never thought of going vertical on it im gonna have to try it out, are you running on a mech or regulated?
61350fa89a8d5a13961fa9f8a56c7d7e.jpg
I tried to do a hexa coil build it works but wayyyy to low for me def a cloud comp setup though 1-2 hits and your mod is hot
aff22abc6bf1bba09434f50907de856b.jpg
I made them vertical cause they almost naturally wanted to sit that way so I bent the leg to make it cleaner
5bff3fd8a1d118e53693b35d3f8dcad9.jpg
plumeeeeee
37c60bf24202e8060a4dedc46278c1fa.jpg
I've only ran it on the sigelei @75w 3.9v .2ohm but I don't see why a mech couldn't run that... Maybe wrong I'll try when I get home thou

Sent from my LabRatory

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
One of the biggest benefits or vertical coil is no wick touches the outside coil so it allows for the max vapor production plus the air blast the coils making it a very cool vape

Sent from my LabRatory

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning Pauly, Don and Geausxt. @Geausxt, why is the wick red in your pic? Had that happen once, and I thought it was from bad liquid, so I threw it out.

VU Sponsors