Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@Geauxst im gonna work on your clone tonight after work, while im working on bens, i think i gota good starting point that i whipped up yesterday and im gonna work from there
Good start huh... So you got 1 of the 700 flavors narrowed down lmao...jk I wasn't expecting a fast clone on this one just too many things going on with that juice to just whipp one up super fast, I'm probably stopping by hardware store on the way home to work on a mech version of the mod I talked to you about in pm earlier this week so I'm keeping busy so I don't bug you about your progress with the clone lol
If I'm thinking what @Geauxst wants cloned then I would def be on board as well lol
Yeah he's cloning what you think he is

Sent from my LabRatory

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Once we figure it out all us diyers can combine forces make gallons of it and distribute it around the world until everyone is hooked and then we will ....RULE THE WORLD
aa5f3d36c3873142298af6a323644976.jpg

Sent from my LabRatory

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
flavor apprentice, says it right under the fa

HOOT ... you'd have to be stupid or new to DIY to get confused by that one (can you taste the sarcasm). It took serious powers of mental deduction to figure it out when ordering some of FA and TFA from different websites.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
HOOT ... you'd have to be stupid or new to DIY to get confused by that one (can you taste the sarcasm). It took serious powers of mental deduction to figure it out when ordering some of FA and TFA from different websites.
I thought it was flavour art too....

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Tav, can a scale be used that measures in units of 1 gram or 0.05 oz? Weighs up to 8000 grams.

Not for mixing.

You're looking for a scale accurate to .01 grams. You are unlikely to mix at a quantity that'd weigh 8 kilograms ... more than 2 gallons of juice.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This goes to @Geauxst as well, i figured out the crack ingredient in both of your juices and its the same thing....i know you dont want to hear this ben, but i gotta order something, dont worry my dime
Tell.....we are all on the edge of our seats... What.... Is.... The.... Crack..... Ingredient .....??!??

L

Lighty269

09d88efb5cfde9c1ccc439f5a6335713.jpg

Mines about 2 1/2 yes old she had a neglecting family before so I kinda rescued her in a since but ATM she's not with me I need to take time one of these weekends and build her a cage they grow so 6ft head and tail she's already passing 3ft mark

Sent from my LabRatory
I hope this is not a bearded dragon, I bought one for my son at xmas. It now is about a foot long. It is going to get kicked out of my house here soon if it intends to get 3 feet.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I hope this is not a bearded dragon, I bought one for my son at xmas. It now is about a foot long. It is going to get kicked out of my house here soon if it intends to get 3 feet.
82c50fa2cac129c8b929d92713eb5825.jpg
no its a green iguana they grow up to 6ft long this is a yr ago when she was 2 1/2 ft now she's around 3ft

Sent from my LabRatory

VU Sponsors