Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I use a reomizer, RM2, on the Reo. Haven't used it in months, because of the way juice leaks from it. A replacement for the RM2 is the only way I'd put it back in use. And yes, I've considered putting it in the box.
No no, you can't put your REO in the box...long time ago you told me if you decided to PIF it, you'd give it to me...remember? ;) Haha...

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is finally on the way, I dropped it myself about 30 minutes ago. 9405503699300047614009 Sure I can try one of those, I won't have any temp devices for a couple of weeks yet. Not sure if you saw the post I made, I dropped the IPV4, I saw one at a local vape shop and did not like it, so I am waiting on SMY50 and the new Sigelei's.
Roger that...thanks @Lighty269 I replied to your text a little while ago this evening... I assume you got It.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I got him addicted to it as well ... I might send a small sample to everyone in the box and get them hooked too so you have no choice but to clone it for the good of the group MUHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHA
emoji317.png
emoji317.png
emoji317.png
emoji317.png

Sent from my LabRatory
Don't know about sending a sample to everyone, but I'd be interested in trying it for sure. ;)

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm laughing behind my behind regarding this crack ingredient. My exceptional powers of deduction tell me what color this ingredient must be. I'm pretty sure I know which ingredient is getting replaced. I have actually tasted surf's up ... Yet, I'm still scrambling for scraps 'cause I just don't know.

VU Sponsors