Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters
T

Taver13

@Pauly Walnuts vaping a torrone caramel custard right now from a carto tank @80pg its tasty as fuck, thank you for introducing me to this stuff, i have to come up with some mixes for it

D

Donald Bickers

:mad:

Fixed it for ya.

:p
GNlK6iWt.jpg

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tav I have the perfect guy for #19. Guy out of Angola pen. Name is Dunn Weenee, said he has some equipment for Don. I'm sure he meant vaping equipment, right? am thinking on remodeling the corner. Based on some of my recent behavior ... I think I might enjoy some reminders of home since Dred is threatening to post guards with instructions to make sure I never leave ....,,,,,,....lmbo

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

:rolleyes:

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Pauly Walnuts vaping a torrone caramel custard right now from a carto tank @80pg its tasty as fuck, thank you for introducing me to this stuff, i have to come up with some mixes for it
Its a great flavor, just not something I can vape all day, kinda like banana.
I'm working on a hazelnut praline, coconut cream mix. Its nice when trades are productive for both people

T

Taver13

I did that once too and flushed it in high school. I felt bad for the girls in the restroom next to the where I flushed it, all I heard was a loud noise and a bunch of girls screaming. Later that day someone turned me in, got a 3 day vacation.
when i moved to florida, within the first week, i had gotten pretty damn hammered, and had thrown a pack of thunderbombs in my shitter and blew the bottom out of it. lived there for two years without fixing it, lol. luckily my roomate had a bathroom as well.

VU Sponsors