"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My notifications are turned OFF. No VU emails for every post. Fewer flags in the web interface. And no hyperactive badge or beeps from tapatalk on the phone. I just go to "new posts" using the web interface or "unread messages" using tapatalk and when I click the thread, it drops me in where ever I left off.

Maybe that's why I'll be lucky to make silver contributor before winter.

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Blech just rewicked one of my subtank coils with rayon. I think something must have gotten onto the rayon (it's been sitting in a bag in my desk for a while) cuz it tastes like straight up shit. Gonna have to try again with some JOC!
Make sure you have freshly washed hands before wicking rayon loves to pick up dirt and oil from your hands and its gross tasting but will clear after a few runs

Sent from my LabRatory

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Make sure you have freshly washed hands before wicking rayon loves to pick up dirt and oil from your hands and its gross tasting but will clear after a few runs

Sent from my LabRatory
i just pulled it out and put some JOC in there and it tastes great now! I forgot to bring any backups to work with me so I had one shot to get it right and still be able to vape today lol. I've got a metric shit-ton of coil bases at home that I'm going to be rebuilding and rewicking soon lol. I swear if I could just figure out how to do these consistently I'd never have to buy a coil again.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
i just pulled it out and put some JOC in there and it tastes great now! I forgot to bring any backups to work with me so I had one shot to get it right and still be able to vape today lol. I've got a metric shit-ton of coil bases at home that I'm going to be rebuilding and rewicking soon lol. I swear if I could just figure out how to do these consistently I'd never have to buy a coil again.
Too bad they don't make a screw on head that you can build anyway you like using any kinda wick you want that's a little more easy to build then the stock coils.....OH WAIT

Sent from my LabRatory

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Only you would think that batman..... Lol

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...
aee75a7ab9b9d055c476083890329967.jpg

Sent from my LabRatory

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What exactly did you receive?

ede986f355a1b6182a73cfef1093d4f8.jpg

My vape mail for the day... From www.nudenicotine.com. I ordered their nicotine sample(100mg/pg) and they sent me 15 ml of unflavored 3mg/ml in vg base. Talked to Chris there and he said they just send out random samples of stuff. You new diyers need to try this. It's $2.00 for the sample. I invited Chris to come check out the thread too! I'm very happy with them thus far can't wait to try the nic...

VapeLikeALady

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ede986f355a1b6182a73cfef1093d4f8.jpg

My vape mail for the day... From www.nudenicotine.com. I ordered their nicotine sample(100mg/pg) and they sent me 15 ml of unflavored 3mg/ml in vg base. Talked to Chris there and he said they just send out random samples of stuff. You new diyers need to try this. It's $2.00 for the sample. I invited Chris to come check out the thread too! I'm very happy with them thus far can't wait to try the nic...

I ordered a sample and the Nic base and I didn't get ANY sample!! I like the Nic though...pg based 100 mg. smooth quality stuff. I'd be worried about the veg Nic since they had a problem not too far back... I think they got it situated though

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I ordered a sample and the Nic base and I didn't get ANY sample!! I like the Nic though...pg based 100 mg. smooth quality stuff. I'd be worried about the veg Nic since they had a problem not too far back... I think they got it situated though
Mine is VG based does fine IMO

Sent from my LabRatory

VU Sponsors