Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Looks bad-ass :) I have not tried that one yet..hmm have not seen that one yet come to think of it
No that's not the badass....
This is the badass rda
7627044914e7b3f36147372b9ac55f6d.jpg

What I have is the rampage RDA and its better then badass it hate became my new adv RDA it beat out all my other RDA dark horse, mutilator, plume veil , maybe even my turbo ... Although I don't see them being comparable I dunno I like it, its capable of making super dense vapor which I love OMG and no spit back from the coils anymore loveeee it

Sent from my LabRatory

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No that's not the badass....
This is the badass rda
7627044914e7b3f36147372b9ac55f6d.jpg

What I have is the rampage RDA and its better then badass it hate became my new adv RDA it beat out all my other RDA dark horse, mutilator, plume veil , maybe even my turbo ... Although I don't see them being comparable I dunno I like it, its capable of making super dense vapor which I love OMG and no spit back from the coils anymore loveeee it

Sent from my LabRatory

I absolutely love the dark horse I picked up recently, it's a choo choo train

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I absolutely love the dark horse I picked up recently, it's a choo choo train
The dark horse is an airy wasted ego cartomizer compared to the rampage lol this thing is beast and before you ask yes I have a authentic dark horse not the Clone and no this is a clone rampage not the authentic .... Lol that's how good it is

This thing bellows out vapor
bc7a3a8c3ac29a1c01de20212a5c9a89.jpg

Running a vertical rig
108f5fc5db67ba581966ac9cfa621a8d.jpg

Super dense clouds 3 hits and my room is fogged out
ebd2343c960f6034fd7eb40fd7d9520e.jpg

Sent from my LabRatory

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Few more beers and I will be in creative mode...I am going to make a big bottle of juice for the box, it's not a specific recipe, more of an invention, I think it's tasty but whatever, taste is subjective :) I will wear the blue gloves so you don't have to wonder if I touched my weenie first :D
I'm pretty sure the heat that's required to vaporize pg avd VG is much hotter than your wiener germs can live through. Relax, Al Bundy style, then mix our juice up. I won't tell.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The dark horse is an airy wasted ego cartomizer compared to the rampage lol this thing is beast and before you ask yes I have a authentic dark horse not the Clone and no this is a clone rampage not the authentic .... Lol that's how good it is

This thing bellows out vapor
bc7a3a8c3ac29a1c01de20212a5c9a89.jpg

Running a vertical rig
108f5fc5db67ba581966ac9cfa621a8d.jpg

Super dense clouds 3 hits and my room is fogged out
ebd2343c960f6034fd7eb40fd7d9520e.jpg

Sent from my LabRatory

Wow, there fairly inexpensive, cool, I will have to pick one up next time :)

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm pretty sure the heat that's required to vaporize pg avd VG is much hotter than your wiener germs can live through. Relax, Al Bundy style, then mix our juice up. I won't tell.

lol I think your right, "it's like the tv news trying to tell us in a nice way to burn our meat when we cook it so we don't get mad cow disease :) If it's not good I am not offended, thrown it away :) I am pretty picky so promise it's not half bad. Just want to add to new box diy as suggested this round

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

This is me hitting it just normal hits ... Not gonna lie I don't know the cloud chasing techniques but whatever you can imagine what a clouded could do if its making this much with normal hits

Sent from my LabRatory

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm starting to figure out what juice I want to make for the box. I have a really good fruit loops and I'm working on a crunchberry. I also have a great ry4, but who doesn't.

I like the cereals to but I am finding it's not easy keeping that cereal flavor, to much of anything and there it goes. You and Heather have any good luck there yet? I just received the box so I am going to try tav's ry4, smells really good, just have not had a chance yet.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I like the cereals to but I am finding it's not easy keeping that cereal flavor, to much of anything and there it goes. You and Heather have any good luck there yet? I just received the box so I am going to try tav's ry4, smells really good, just have not had a chance yet.
I must have stumbled upon my recent success, cuz sometimes that happens. I made a couple simple additions to the looper tonguefuck clone and its really good, but needs more cream, which I'm working on. I'm also doing pretty well with a captian crunch type flavor.
What do you mean 'its not easy keeping'? After a steep, or just the mix in general?
I'd be happy to share my recipes and see what you think.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If anybody has a good Pixy stix recipe they wanna share, I can't get mine right. Anyone in here buy the HIC ones?
I've had good'ish luck with hics recipes, but for me many of his percentages are either too low or require a steep, whichnisnt always stated. Some are awesome, others need some kick, but all are worth looking at.
I'd suggest you make a few of his free 'shared' recipes before buying them, to see if you like his mixing style.

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
mornin ben
Haha seen me comin a mile away huh? Mornin everyone!

Taver I was wondering if there was any way possible that you could get me some juice before next Friday? I will run out of my 3mg sometime early next week and can make it to the weekend on some leftover 6mg I have laying around, but I'm going out of town for the weekend and would want to have some more 3mg by then. So just wondering if I should go buy some or if you would have some to me by then... Not trying to rush you, just simply wondering if I need to buy some or not

T

Taver13

Taver I was wondering if there was any way possible that you could get me some juice before next Friday? I will run out of my 3mg sometime early next week and can make it to the weekend on some leftover 6mg I have laying around, but I'm going out of town for the weekend and would want to have some more 3mg by then. So just wondering if I should go buy some or if you would have some to me by then... Not trying to rush you, just simply wondering if I need to buy some or not
ill send you a 120 to hold you over til my shipment comes with the other shit i need to make more

T

Taver13

after the kid goes to school, ill mix it up and get it out to you today or early tomorrow

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It was very challenging when they were younger like yours are. But I've always liked having them at home with me and spending time with them. Each has a personality of their own, it's so amazing... They each have a bit of my personality, not always the best parts, lmbo

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...
I do feel like Mother Hubbard sometimes lol.

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good morning all. Pauly I would love to try your cereal flavor. I am trying hard to clone Looper and can't get it right.
Its good, but its not looper. Im workin on a few things, but wont know for a few days if they are good or not.
After these batches steep, Ill send you a couple samples with the recipes. I should be able to have everything done on tuesday, which is my next day off work.
How ya feelin?

VU Sponsors