Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 20529
Just ran across a bell-cap for Subtank Mini over on Sweet-Vapes.com. Looks pretty neat. For those of you who have used these, how does the acrylic hold up? Is it pretty durable, or as fragile as glass? This thing isn't bad price at $9.95. Hmm...

EDIT: Same thing $2 over on Fasttech.com

TY ... last time I chased these it was $25 plus shipping from GB. Now I've got a gross of them coming on the slow boat for less.

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 20520 View attachment 20521 View attachment 20522 View attachment 20523
@Pauly Walnuts @Vaperjim @Donald Bickers just threw this together, and it is probobly the most flavorful build i have had in the lemo2 i used 22 gauge so i know pauly will be into that, its on a 9/32 bit so its a big coil so i droped it down to 4 wraps. don and jim, you could do this with thinner wire to get the higher ohms you guys like for your vape style. i suggest trying it
I'm a little new to an upright coil. Did you wrap the cotton around the outside?that's what it looks like?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T

Taver13

yes string it through the side with the high post, pull it almost all the way through, then wrap, make first wrap tight, thenkeep going around, helps to have a screwdriver in the coil, get looser as you go around, go around everything including the build deack, then prime the coil after the chimney is on, and use a tooth pick to make a small channel between the chimney and the cotton down to the juice channel

@Donald Bickers we have been getting hosed by madvapes....i took three unopened walnuts, and put them into a 30mil bottle that has graduations, it filled up to between the 20 and 25 mark. bullshit

D

Donald Bickers

yes string it through the side with the high post, pull it almost all the way through, then wrap, make first wrap tight, thenkeep going around, helps to have a screwdriver in the coil, get looser as you go around, go around everything including the build deack, then prime the coil after the chimney is on, and use a tooth pick to make a small channel between the chimney and the cotton down to the juice channel

@Donald Bickers we have been getting hosed by madvapes....i took three unopened walnuts, and put them into a 30mil bottle that has graduations, it filled up to between the 20 and 25 mark. bullshit
I would call them and tell them,they have a real good CS department,and I bet they would compensate you

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

A lot of vendors are doing that ..since DIYing I noticed a lot of "15ml bottles are actually 10ml but they sell them for a 15ml price range... Bad thing is there's no standard or check to these things so they get away with it till someone calls them on it they make them happy and continue to do things the way they do cause the other thousand customers just keeps sending money

Sent from my LabRatory

D

Donald Bickers

the juice line is coming along well,,,it takes time,we don't want to just throw it together,we are striving for good quality juice,,,,,,Rufus is doing great,,,,,thanks for asking
How are you feeling

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
the juice line is coming along well,,,it takes time,we don't want to just throw it together,we are striving for good quality juice,,,,,,Rufus is doing great,,,,,thanks for asking
How are you feeling
I feel pretty crappy but am very excited to be home. I was excited to see my dog too. I think just being home will help a lot. I am glad you are making a juice line. I can't wait to try some. If you need a taste tester I would love to try some.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I also will be home for a few weeks which is very different for me. I usually work 6 days a week. So hopefully I can keep myself busy somehow.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
just keep it light duty till your healed up,,,the worst thing you can do is over do it to quick
yes I am definitely going to give myself the time to heal. I'll read books and make some juice once it doesn't hurt to stand up and down. I feel like we are apart of your line because of the box.

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My little boy Russell
2d758854299003f7935a53fffeb461b5.jpg
my little demon Shileaux and for you non coonasses that's Shilo
fcdf3517bc51ba8ac5336420ab7e002e.jpg

Sent from my LabRatory

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got out. They didn't take my rig but the night nurse was nasty. The day time nurse was nice. She went to school with my brother. I feel like crap but can control the pain with pills so feel like home is the best place for me.
Wish you a speedy recovery @Heather hope it goes as well as it can.
Vape Mail,,,,Thanks @Taver13 ,,,,that's all the flavors I needed to order,,,,,cool that means I can mix some while I get ready to order,,,,awesome stand to
6OkcvZr.jpg
That's very nice @Donald Bickers it fits the desk well, you're right. Great job on it @Taver13
TY ... last time I chased these it was $25 plus shipping from GB. Now I've got a gross of them coming on the slow boat for less.
Yeah I think I'm going to order one or two on the slow boat as well...for that price I think it's worth the wait. You did see they have two different version right @dred ? The one version looks like it'll only hold 1ml-2ml of juice...the other appears to be the normal ~4ml size. Just looking out for you making sure you didn't order the smaller one...wouldn't want you to wait all that time and then get the little ones and be disappointed.
life is better with a dog,
So true!!!

T

Taver13

@Taver13 was that me you were talking to earlier asking if I like fruity vapes? Did you get a chance to mix up that 4 on the Floor and Banana Cream Custard yet?
yep that was me, been busy cleaning the kitchen up and cleaning the lab, so i didnt get to do any mixing at all today...and im almost out of juice! going to get back to cookin in the morning, gotta a bunch lined up i need to get outa here so i gotta get going on it.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yep that was me, been busy cleaning the kitchen up and cleaning the lab, so i didnt get to do any mixing at all today...and im almost out of juice! going to get back to cookin in the morning, gotta a bunch lined up i need to get outa here so i gotta get going on it.
No worries, sounds good. What's the fruity vape you're sending me? Or is it supposed to be a surprise? I'm secretly hoping it's one of the ones you cloned for Ben or Geauxst, as I'm interested in trying those too. ;)
Gotta run for a little bit...daughter wants me to read to her...be back on in awhile.

T

Taver13

No worries, sounds good. What's the fruity vape you're sending me? Or is it supposed to be a surprise? I'm secretly hoping it's one of the ones you cloned for Ben or Geauxst, as I'm interested in trying those too. ;)
Gotta run for a little bit...daughter wants me to read to her...be back on in awhile.
its a surprise!

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I think I'm going to order one or two on the slow boat as well...for that price I think it's worth the wait. You did see they have two different version right @dred ? The one version looks like it'll only hold 1ml-2ml of juice...the other appears to be the normal ~4ml size. Just looking out for you making sure you didn't order the smaller one...wouldn't want you to wait all that time and then get the little ones and be disappointed.

I ordered https://www.fasttech.com/p/2347600 - twice actually. I may be a horder, but I hope to need less than 10. I do not see the capacity listed, but I'd be happy to share when they arrive. I look forward to polishing off the haze; I ordered this version because it comes with the matchy matchy drip tip and the mystery bit. I liked the clears, but they seem to have a sharp edge around the top ... the rounded top is the smexy part of the bell cap IMO, so ... From the discussion, it seems I may have been saved from the eensie ones by a near cold turkey split from FT ... 6 months ago I checked new arrivals before showering every morning. I used to get China mail a couple times a week ... then they packaged glass shot glasses in a padded envelopeo_O.

Thanks again.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
its a surprise!
Awesome...I like surprises...as long as it's not a bad news surprise! ;)
Cute face. Happy dogs make happy people. I love the blanket too!
Happy thoughts make happy people...and don't forget it! Keep your spirits up girl. ;)
I ordered https://www.fasttech.com/p/2347600 - twice actually. I may be a horder, but I hope to need less than 10. I do not see the capacity listed, but I'd be happy to share when they arrive. I look forward to polishing off the haze; I ordered this version because it comes with the matchy matchy drip tip and the mystery bit. I liked the clears, but they seem to have a sharp edge around the top ... the rounded top is the smexy part of the bell cap IMO, so ... From the discussion, it seems I may have been saved from the eensie ones by a near cold turkey split from FT ... 6 months ago I checked new arrivals before showering every morning. I used to get China mail a couple times a week ... then they packaged glass shot glasses in a padded envelopeo_O.
Awesome @dred those look like the right ones. I'd be interested in 2 of those sets if you want to sell them to me. Just let me know when they're in, how much it is, and your preferred payment method if you have 2 to spare. I think I'm going to go ahead and order a base or two as well. Might take 3 of the sets if you do have enough...let me know when you can so I know what I do or don't need to order. Thanks man!
ok, i can barely keep my eyes open, gonna feed the dogs and hit the rack, ill talk to you all in the morning
Catch you tomorrow! :cool:
night bro,,,,talk to you tomorrow
Yep! :rolleyes:

VU Sponsors