"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning Tav, Rz, Die, Don, and Ben.
I'm being dragged to Nebraska Furniturmart this morning, somebody please shoot me. This place has over 1/2 million feet of space, and I will probably be dragged thru every square inch of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
this weather fucks with my knee in ways i dont care to talk about. fucking crap
That sucks man...can you get a cortisone shot or something that will help it?
Good morning Tav, Rz, Die, Don, and Ben.
I'm being dragged to Nebraska Furniturmart this morning, somebody please shoot me. This place has over 1/2 million feet of space, and I will probably be dragged thru every square inch of it.
Good luck with that Jim... may the furniture gods bless you with something nice and a great bargain. Haha.

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Happy Saturday. Go'n to get the bike washed today ... in the rain. But, a friends daughter's dance team is doing a car wash so we'll roll in and support. Somebody's gotta learn the next generation of women how to properly wash a motorcycle:cool:.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I ordered https://www.fasttech.com/p/2347600 - twice actually. I may be a horder, but I hope to need less than 10. I do not see the capacity listed, but I'd be happy to share when they arrive. I look forward to polishing off the haze; I ordered this version because it comes with the matchy matchy drip tip and the mystery bit. I liked the clears, but they seem to have a sharp edge around the top ... the rounded top is the smexy part of the bell cap IMO, so ... From the discussion, it seems I may have been saved from the eensie ones by a near cold turkey split from FT ... 6 months ago I checked new arrivals before showering every morning. I used to get China mail a couple times a week ... then they packaged glass shot glasses in a padded envelopeo_O.

Thanks again.
I would like to try one bell cap. They look neat. Until I saw Don post them I had never seen them before.

Morning all. I feel a bit better today. Yeah.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
sweet dude, should be getting something from @MOMABEAR too, so i can now setup my stealth vape with the hammer and the belcap kayfun, mix up some SD and enjoy that it the kayfun i think.
Wtheck.....was supposed to get this Friday...
078ffb3ce988336e49200565fabdf972.jpg

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would like to try one bell cap. They look neat. Until I saw Don post them I had never seen them before.

Morning all. I feel a bit better today. Yeah.
Glad your better today. I hope it's better everyday for you. I find the 3 rd day is the worse after any surgery then it starts getting better. Don't push yourself or overdue your limits.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Y
3 Bell Caps for @RZAwora & 1 Bell Cap for @Heather. Done. I will let you both know when they arrive. No $ unless you want overnight shipping after the slow boat to my house. Main reason I ordered 10 was to take my FT order over $20 ... they tend to be extra slow on orders under $20.
you rock!!!

Dr3d

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i have the worst post office ever

HOOT. Think so? I'm doubting it. Stuff can take a week to my house after arriving in Houston at a location minutes from @Tawni's house. It's a half hour drive 'cross town in traffic. I really think they start sorting in containers for my zip code, but if they don't fill it by the shift change ... the next shift starts another new container and my crap sits till they run out of empty containers and get 'back around to the one where my crap is rotting.

Gotta love big cities - even if you're only suffering 'cause the big city is blocking your route inland.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
HOOT. Think so? I'm doubting it. Stuff can take a week to my house after arriving in Houston at a location minutes from @Tawni's house. It's a half hour drive 'cross town in traffic. I really think they start sorting in containers for my zip code, but if they don't fill it by the shift change ... the next shift starts another new container and my crap sits till they run out of empty containers and get 'back around to the one where my crap is rotting.

Gotta love big cities - even if you're only suffering 'cause the big city is blocking your route inland.
I've said that same thing lol

T

Taver13

i have had stuff shipped from queens, NYC to me, 20 minute drive 2 day priority.....2 weeks

Dr3d

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Bell caps you folks are posting are plastic, do they make them in glass? I am think of picking up a mini for TC use.

I think the plastic is a design limitation. Threading glass is an iffy proposition. Nautilus tanks screw into a threaded fitting on the top, but it is a very course threading and I have seen'm fail at that point more than once.

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I ordered https://www.fasttech.com/p/2347600 - twice actually. I may be a horder, but I hope to need less than 10. I do not see the capacity listed, but I'd be happy to share when they arrive. I look forward to polishing off the haze; I ordered this version because it comes with the matchy matchy drip tip and the mystery bit. I liked the clears, but they seem to have a sharp edge around the top ... the rounded top is the smexy part of the bell cap IMO, so ... From the discussion, it seems I may have been saved from the eensie ones by a near cold turkey split from FT ... 6 months ago I checked new arrivals before showering every morning. I used to get China mail a couple times a week ... then they packaged glass shot glasses in a padded envelopeo_O.

Thanks again.
Too bad I only have the of subtank thought about grabbing a mini but never did... The mystery piece your talking about looks to be either a stub drip tip like the derringer comes with or possibly a driptip adapter not sure... BTW I ordered some colored Nautilus tanks before from fast tech and they came in a cool plastic and foam protective case they should put every breakable in one like this
cd0a309fa311c5370572d1fdb4de5b92.jpg

Sent from my LabRatory

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3 Bell Caps for @RZAwora & 1 Bell Cap for @Heather. Done. I will let you both know when they arrive. No $ unless you want overnight shipping after the slow boat to my house. Main reason I ordered 10 was to take my FT order over $20 ... they tend to be extra slow on orders under $20.
Awesome, thanks @dred regular first-class shipping is fine whenever you get them. Thanks for the under $20 tip at FT, I did not know that. Plus since I'm getting ready to order some bases, I guess I better add something to the order to bring the total up. Anything you needed that you forgot to order?

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What kind of party is he having?

No theme this year...just having family and friends over for some games, lunch, cake, and ice cream. This is the first year he didn't want to do a themed party. We did rent one of those giant inflatables though. My wife and I got him one of those Razor electric scooters as his main present from us this year. I can't wait to see his reaction to that. He's been wanting one for awhile.

Dr3d

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Too bad I only have the of subtank thought about grabbing a mini but never did... The mystery piece your talking about looks to be either a stub drip tip like the derringer comes with or possibly a driptip adapter not sure... BTW I ordered some colored Nautilus tanks before from fast tech and they came in a cool plastic and foam protective case they should put every breakable in one like this.

Sent from my LabRatory

Wow ... that case is definitely a decent shipping upgrade ... heck ... I want the case for want's sake. I think your right about the mystery bit, but I think it's hilarious that they don't mention its purpose in the description.

Strangely, I use my OG Subtank more then both of my Mini's. Mostly 'cause it works so well on my SX Zero, but also 'cause it hits perfectly when wide open. I had to laugh at myself when I got my second mini. I didn't realize they'd upgraded the airflow a second time and was freaking out that I was getting so much airflow. Then I tried to prime a new coil and discovered they doubled the air intake on the little beast. I really do like the Subtanks, but I'm looking forward to Bell Cap'g on my SMPLs.

L

Lighty269

No theme this year...just having family and friends over for some games, lunch, cake, and ice cream. This is the first year he didn't want to do a themed party. We did rent one of those giant inflatables though. My wife and I got him one of those Razor electric scooters as his main present from us this year. I can't wait to see his reaction to that. He's been wanting one for awhile.

Man they did not have those when I was a kid.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not getting any warnings @Vaperjim but I'm on my Samsung tablet...not sure if that makes a difference.
Has anyone on here ever dealt with Nicotine River? I ran across them the other day. They sell PG, VG, and Nic Select nicotine. A lot of juice vendors use NicSelect and I've never found it for sale to DIY'ers until now. Their prices seem pretty good. I need some nic soon and I can't decide if I want to try them and get the NicSelect or just get the Vaporstek. I'm leaning more towards the VT though because the DIY'ers on here rave over it...it's supposed to be a big difference. I've always been happy with my Nude Nic, but I'm down to try something new.

VU Sponsors