"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
anybody else getting Mcafee warnings for this site?

Nope. Adobe tries to sneak Mcafee onto my computer everytime I update Flash or Reader ... I just catch'm and giv'm the uncheck treatment.

Yes avast too very irritating. I think it has been since these ads pop up at the top....

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

Hmm, so maybe I'm not getting warn'gs 'cause I'm not getting popups.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Which means no atomic ejuice in those for you..... CRACK!!!!!

Sent from my LabRatory
From some of the reviews I read over on FT, some people have used known tank cracker juices in them but haven't run into problems yet. I don't use any tank crackers right now, so I shouldn't have anything to worry about. I'll be sure to be careful though when trying something new.

Dr3d

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Which means no atomic ejuice in those for you..... CRACK!!!!!

Sent from my LabRatory

You have deduced an alternative reason I may need 6. It's suppose to be a tank cracker according to every list I've read, but ... it hasn't damaged any of my gear. Seems I don't have any plastic gear. I'm gonna count tanks of atomic stuff when I try'm.

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You have deduced an alternative reason I may need 6. It's suppose to be a tank cracker according to every list I've read, but ... it hasn't damaged any of my gear. Seems I don't have any plastic gear. I'm gonna count tanks of atomic stuff when I try'm.
Yeah I think they just put it on there. As a JUST IN CASE you'll probably be fine

Sent from my LabRatory

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
IT IS WAY TOO FUCKING HUMID!
77ea227f77a32ecd7f6750fb935a6169.jpg

Sent from my LabRatory

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
3 Bell Caps for @RZAwora & 1 Bell Cap for @Heather. Done. I will let you both know when they arrive. No $ unless you want overnight shipping after the slow boat to my house. Main reason I ordered 10 was to take my FT order over $20 ... they tend to be extra slow on orders under $20.

Hey @dred could I try out one of those bell caps too? I can send ya some juice or $ for shipping :D

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Took my cat to the vet today for his rabies shot. I have never heard the type of horrific noises he was making while he was in the carrier lol. You would have thought I was torturing the poor guy, he's a freaking huge cat but such a puss when it comes to being in the car lol. The drive to Colorado is going to be soooooooooooo much fun

T

Taver13

Took my cat to the vet today for his rabies shot. I have never heard the type of horrific noises he was making while he was in the carrier lol. You would have thought I was torturing the poor guy, he's a freaking huge cat but such a puss when it comes to being in the car lol. The drive to Colorado is going to be soooooooooooo much fun
when i moved back to NY from florida, i let the cats roam free in my van

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You said puss..... Lmbo...

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

Dr3d

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i wouldnt have even walked in

It was my last visit to Gringo's. We went for lunch after supporting the dance team car wash. Regarding the carwash thing ... next year I'm donating ... them chicas in training ain't touching my bike again.

The smokers in our group actually enjoyed the fact that I had to join them in the unconditioned air for a change. But, after I ate, I vaped discretely per my usual. Nobody working there or eating near our group said a word.

There was another sign on the door as well ... "no more than 8 persons seated at a table." The ten of us took two tables and made one larger table ... we're scofflaws. They didn't argue about that either and service staff is always happy they seated us 'cause we appreciate service generously.

Last edited:

Dr3d

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Handcheck'd

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431816507.414010.jpg

Taver13 Original SMPL + Deringer. Here's hoping this'n survives the day. The SX Zero is on injured reserve 'cause the 510 attached itself to the subtank so a little soldering is in order. My new subtank mini has a recessed 510 so it's useless on my hybrids and likes cooking the button on the continental. The egrip is working, but I don't feel like building on the RBA adapter to maximize enjoyment.

Seems like yesterday I had several mods to choose from. Actually, I did.

VU Sponsors