• Total voters

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Another for Moma ...

giphy.gif

And, @Taver13 ... I think I'm gonna bread down and get a billow. I really enjoy the lazy factor my subtanks allow. But, given the second mini has now let me down ... I guess I just need a man's tank. Sucks that I'm gonna order right after learning from you that they are updating.

Gonna take @Tawni and Thule to @Tawni's house. Type at y'all laterer.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Another for Moma ...

giphy.gif

And, @Taver13 ... I think I'm gonna bread down and get a billow. I really enjoy the lazy factor my subtanks allow. But, given the second mini has now let me down ... I guess I just need a man's tank. Sucks that I'm gonna order right after learning from you that they are updating.

Awesome gif Dred wish I could be on that lol

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

T

Taver13

Another for Moma ...

giphy.gif

you may also enjpy a silverplay, less capacity but more airflow/adjustability

D

Donald Bickers

88QqrdC.jpg

7ILvFnc.jpg

heres what I did all day,,,,,next one of these I think ill just pay to have it put together
That's Charlie in the first pic,the neighbors dog,he helped all day,,,,he only took the instructions twice,,,,Rufus dont like daddy giving his biscuits to Charlie,but I had to get my instructions back

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't keep us in suspense ... How was your day??

Lol long with lots of talk about babies being born, vaginas stretching to huge sizes, um lots of leg cramps and fighting to stay awake. Ironically it sounds a lot like a typical day at work but getting to sit.

On a side note my buddy asked about trading my subtank for his Atlantis ...kinda up in the air on it though

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol long with lots of talk about babies being born, vaginas stretching to huge sizes, um lots of leg cramps and fighting to stay awake. Ironically it sounds a lot like a typical day at work but getting to sit.

On a side note my buddy asked about trading my subtank for his Atlantis ...kinda up in the air on it though
Lol now that's just funny... Do you know what the baby is? If you like a lot of airflow, the Atlantis is good, options ..... But you might want to check out the Atlantis 2

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Handcheck'd

View attachment 20625

Taver13 Original SMPL + Deringer. Here's hoping this'n survives the day. The SX Zero is on injured reserve 'cause the 510 attached itself to the subtank so a little soldering is in order. My new subtank mini has a recessed 510 so it's useless on my hybrids and likes cooking the button on the continental. The egrip is working, but I don't feel like building on the RBA adapter to maximize enjoyment.

Seems like yesterday I had several mods to choose from. Actually, I did.
7c9372736b277c1f50991e0527f38b7f.jpg
the usual

Sent from my LabRatory

VU Sponsors