• Total voters

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I did try it, but must have fucked something up, probably the wicking. I normally like some Juicy spitting, but this thing spit so much It was like I was drinking it. Im sure it was a personal error.

T

Taver13

gonna build one real quick in my freshly cleaned lemo and run a 30pg70vg mix i have of some mama j's cherry limeaide, pics to follow

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
A little better. I had a rough night, was in a lot of pain. This morning seems better though.

Morning guys! Glad you're feeling a bit better this morning Heather. I'll admit I've been fairly lucky healthwise these last few years but I had a lot of those nights after my knee surgeries. Keep strong!

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Heres a question regarding the ratings system that just got put in place. Im going back and rating everyone who Ive done 'business' with, and hoping they will do the same for me.
Is it just for trades and sales, or do PIF's count?
So, If someone hooked me up out of the goodness of their heart, should I be allowed to give them a +1?
Likewise, should all PIF5.1'ers be given a +1 for successfully sending the box to the next person?
Im just fishing to see what you all think?

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
T

Taver13

Heres a question regarding the ratings system that just got put in place. Im going back and rating everyone who Ive done 'business' with, and hoping they will do the same for me.
So, If someone hooked me up out of the goodness of their heart, should I be allowed to give them a +1?
Likewise, should all PIF5.1'ers be given a +1 for successfully sending the box to the next person?
only problem is you can only rate once per thread, so when i tryed to rate you back on this thread it wouldnt let me cause i already did for dred, im doing the swame, going all the way back to the begining and leaving feedback

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol now that's just funny... Do you know what the baby is? If you like a lot of airflow, the Atlantis is good, options ..... But you might want to check out the Atlantis 2

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...
Their telling us it's a girl but the ultrasound was kinda sketchy so we're not entirely convinced. And ok lol I'm not really leaning towards the Atlantis unless he has the rba head for it and whatnot.

Grrrr stupid phones internet frigged up since last night

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would think it should count. You sent me an ingredient I should give you a +1.

T

Taver13

@Pauly Walnuts i think this here is the key to high vg, there is enough coton to stay saturated through the hit, and i have alot of space so the juice channels are completly unobstructed up to 65 watts no problem

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I wanted to say "is that space for the high VG?" It makes sense.
@Pauly Walnuts i think this here is the key to high vg, there is enough coton to stay saturated through the hit, and i have alot of space so the juice channels are completly unobstructed up to 65 watts no problem
Last night, I had mine up to 60 watts on the sig. It was great at that power, but not so much on the mech, which is my 'carry with me everywhere' thing.
I wonder if this would be a good candidate for the 20ga nichrome, to keep the ohms down.
Id still have to drill out the holes, which is no big deal.

T

Taver13

Last night, I had mine up to 60 watts on the sig. It was great at that power, but not so much on the mech, which is my 'carry with me everywhere' thing.
I wonder if this would be a good candidate for the 20ga nichrome, to keep the ohms down.
Id still have to drill out the holes, which is no big deal.
im thinking of drilling on mine, cause i have two so if i fuck one up, i wont be completly pissed, just a little. 20 gauge would be beast. another thing, you want to use a large diameter coil,

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
im thinking of drilling on mine, cause i have two so if i fuck one up, i wont be completly pissed, just a little. 20 gauge would be beast. another thing, you want to use a large diameter coil,
Yea, that 20 gets hot, quick. It cooks off alot of juice, so a thicker wick would be a good thing.

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
thats what happened to me, i had just gotten 50ft each of every gauge kanthal from 22-32 when i tried nichrome. never touched em again had to reorder everything in nichrome

View attachment 20660 View attachment 20661
thats the chimney i did in the lemo. did the same thing in my kayfun but nano size, i use whatever screwdriver fits exactly in the hole. i didnt space the coils on the kayfun though. next build i will and see the difference
That's basically an Atlantis BVC coil ... So many said that coil design will fail and was horrible....till they tried it lol.....on a aide note I tried nichrome like honestly tried it but I'm not actually seeing or tasting a big difference .... The biggest thing o fond is you use more wraps to make the same ohms as kanthal with less wraps... Which inst always good... Depends on Atty......but I also notice the coils seem to degrade quicker then kanthal coils

I dunno I was expecting the difference of white.....and......car, in other words not even comparable but really I find its a difference of 32° soda and 31.9° soda... guess I'm not cool enough to enjoy nichrome

Sent from my LabRatory

L

Lighty269

That's basically an Atlantis BVC coil ... So many said that coil design will fail and was horrible....till they tried it lol.....on a aide note I tried nichrome like honestly tried it but I'm not actually seeing or tasting a big difference .... The biggest thing o fond is you use more wraps to make the same ohms as kanthal with less wraps... Which inst always good... Depends on Atty......but I also notice the coils seem to degrade quicker then kanthal coils

I dunno I was expecting the difference of white.....and......car, in other words not even comparable but really I find its a difference of 32° soda and 31.9° soda... guess I'm not cool enough to enjoy nichrome

Sent from my LabRatory

I have to agree with you, I am not finding the difference either, but hey, we are still cool!

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I've had an inclination to rate the PIF'rs.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I meant to say brb lol and I was always to if ya had a hang over drink some more

Sent From The BatCave
I always heard that too, but after trying it years ago, I found that it just makes you take a nap.
I knew some hard core alcoholics who needed a drink in the morning so they didnt go into withdrawal, I wonder if thats where this saying originally came from?

dodyhearts

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I always heard that too, but after trying it years ago, I found that it just makes you take a nap.
I knew some hard core alcoholics who needed a drink in the morning so they didnt go into withdrawal, I wonder if thats where this saying originally came from?
It's always worked for me I don't drink often so I wouldn't know but it makes sense if it did

Sent From The BatCave

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's always worked for me I don't drink often so I wouldn't know but it makes sense if it did

Sent From The BatCave
I always think of those old thyme pictures of london where man, woman, and child are perpetually hammered, drinking gin and living on the streets. ginlane.jpg

VU Sponsors