"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sweet! I want one! Haha.

Goodnight man...

Sorry, I typed the wrong thing. I know what you mean about tight budgets. I've just seen many people who started off with an RBA and had problems so they gave up on vaping totally. Everyone is different, so maybe you are right and he would enjoy it. I just think something easy is best for beginners.
Lol I wasn't sure had to go back afterwords and check to make sure I hadn't bumped the 4 instead of 2, but I agree with ya definitely better to keep it simple at first

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol I wasn't sure had to go back afterwords and check to make sure I hadn't bumped the 4 instead of 2, but I agree with ya definitely better to keep it simple at first

I set my pops up with a itaste and a aspire mini nautilus and he does not want to upgrade, he's happy as shit with what he has :) go figure.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning everybody. I'm looking forward to a nice relaxing day today. I had entirely too much going on all weekend, and now my body needs a break. Be back on once I get my son off to school and stuff.

T

Taver13

Good morning everybody. I'm looking forward to a nice relaxing day today. I had entirely too much going on all weekend, and now my body needs a break. Be back on once I get my son off to school and stuff.
wish i could relax, gotta take the kid to school, make some more juices(yours included) go to probation, pick up the kids, start on a boat detail (40 footer, pain in the dick) wouldnt have even taken that job if i didnt need the money badly, tuneup on my cousins boat to get going on, grrr, this time of the year never stops

T

Taver13

Oh ya know another fun day in the booth had to rebuild my gun twice already today . On a good note my brother in law is gonna drop some $ my way soon to help with getting nic and more supplies cuz he loved the couple flavors I made .
How bout you dude?
busy day/week for me, between the juice line, couple other projects, and all the boat douchebags wanting to be in the water for memorial day weekend, im all jammed up

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well yeah but we already knew that... what about the one that's a secret? lol
Well see they already have unicorn milk and unicorn vomit .... There's only one other bodily fluid left.... That's the secret ingredient

Oh wait I forget the group I'm talking to so let me clarify... Unicorn blood... You bunch of pervs I know you was thinking it

Sent from my LabRatory

T

Taver13

Hey @Taver13 would you happen to have a working RTA laying around that has nice airflow and ability to produce a warmish vape on a mech? All you guys talking about all these tanks has me wondering if I'd like one or not....

I would ask @Donald Bickers but I know he likes a tight vape :p
let me see if i can dig something up for you, no promises though gotta go through my shit

for the record everyone, usps priority shipping is no longer two day its 3, looks like they are admitting they cant handle that shit, but for somereason the price is the same? what the fuck, first class is cheaper and gets there in three days so what is the incentive to use priority?

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
let me see if i can dig something up for you, no promises though gotta go through my shit

for the record everyone, usps priority shipping is no longer two day its 3, looks like they are admitting they cant handle that shit, but for somereason the price is the same? what the fuck, first class is cheaper and gets there in three days so what is the incentive to use priority?
Sounds good man... it's no biggie at all if you don't... I just know you're the orchid modifying fool and figured you might have something laying around... Not a big deal at all as I'm perfectly content with my RDA's other than the fact of dripping all the time lol

And WTF USPS?!?! I haven't seen that yet...

VU Sponsors