Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
91f25fc2c68a69eb4c7a4e8871770ebd.jpg

Hand checked running a lethal with some red apple crisp on the new nemmi megaton mod with triple 18650 mode ... Chucking the vapor man

Sent from my LabRatory
Holy Mother of Mods what the heck is that thing... And the point?....

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
HELP ... I need talked out of doing: http://www.angelcigs.com/hell-s-gate-styled-dual-atomizer-box-mod.html. I'm not overly interested in inhaling from two atties, but I dig the form factor for a parallel box. I have confirmed that it does work one atty at a time. I'm gonna need talked out of this one.
Moma said you don't NEED that you just want it walk away from the angel cigs....one step at a time... Left , right... March Mister.....

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Holy mother of mods man! Ok, I'm always confused by this - I've run pretty much entirely regulated mods since I started, what is the benefit of stacked batteries in a mech mod? Is it longer battery life, higher output voltage, lower amp draw?

12.6V

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bro. You may be facing a crossroads. Ask yourself ... are you a mental mechanic, or are you a labrat? JS ... Geauxst owns that Hammer thing. I'm sure he's cool with your tribute, but I hear he's already planning to borrow tools and there may be a lab coat in the mail.
You're right only cool ppl have hammer mods.....

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Got rained out before I could start but I still have ideas hmmmmmmm

Sent from my LabRatory

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Fuuuuuuuuuck USPS. Box has said "out for delivery" since 9:30 am - they usually deliver late to us but this is way later than usual

Dr3d

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i think the airholes in my billow are the next ones to go under the drillpress

Bro ... I read the post @BenJammin dug up earlier. Need me to send you some cutting oil?

But seriously ... use more oil. I look forward to your success since mine is officially on its way home.

And, this is as good a place as any to tell on myself. Well ... those that read every single post recall how I burnt up the Smok Sidewinder 'cause I failed to check that the factory coil was kosher. You same folks might remember something about me checking that sorta stuff going forward. Well, rewind a week or so to the arrival of my second Kanger Subtank Mini. Did I check the factory coil? No. Did I complain that the 510 pin was recessed? Yes. Did I burn up a coil autofiring the same mini on @Tawni's nemesis while crawling around in the engine compartment of a Searay this morning? Yes. Guess what I found when I went to replace the factory installed coil in the Mini. Ok, I owe you a cookie. Damn thing had a faulty center pin which discombobulated the entire RTA and caused the entire Atty's recessed center pin condition. Fixed it by popping in a fresh from the box factory coil and it is now hitting fabulously. I'm willing to wager that when I screw it into the Black Oak ... I won't get the 10K deg F button syndrome it has enjoyed surprising me with. I can proudly say ... I knew better.

Are you sure your not one of my kids, you listen like them, lol.......

We've met so I'm certain you noticed ... me boy, you girl. You understand how this inter-gender advice thing works ... right? I also ordered http://www.angelcigs.com/osmium-styled-mechanical-box-mod-blue.html to go with the Hell's Gate. Before you start I'm banking on 1) the blue part being delrin, cause 2) the shiny logo is grotesque and I look forward to removing it immediately. I'm counting on the fact that Delrin and adhesive dislike each other ensuring that removal is possible and easy.

T

Taver13

Bro ... I read the post @BenJammin dug up earlier. Need me to send you some cutting oil?

But seriously ... use more oil. I look forward to your success since mine is officially on its way home.

And, this is as good a place as any to tell on myself. Well ... those that read every single post recall how I burnt up the Smok Sidewinder 'cause I failed to check that the factory coil was kosher. You same folks might remember something about me checking that sorta stuff going forward. Well, rewind a week or so to the arrival of my second Kanger Subtank Mini. Did I check the factory coil? No. Did I complain that the 510 pin was recessed? Yes. Did I burn up a coil autofiring the same mini on @Tawni's nemesis while crawling around in the engine compartment of a Searay this morning? Yes. Guess what I found when I went to replace the factory installed coil in the Mini. Ok, I owe you a cookie. Damn thing had a faulty center pin which discombobulated the entire RTA and caused the entire Atty's recessed center pin condition. Fixed it by popping in a fresh from the box factory coil and it is now hitting fabulously. I'm willing to wager that when I screw it into the Black Oak ... I won't get the 10K deg F button syndrome it has enjoyed surprising me with. I can proudly say ... I knew better.

We've met so I'm certain you noticed ... me boy, you girl. You understand how this inter-gender advice thing works ... right? I also ordered http://www.angelcigs.com/osmium-styled-mechanical-box-mod-blue.html to go with the Hell's Gate. Before you start I'm banking on 1) the blue part being delrin, cause 2) the shiny logo is grotesque and I look forward to removing it immediately. I'm counting on the fact that Delrin and adhesive dislike each other ensuring that removal is possible and easy.
i blame it on the sea ray. as to the drilling, i didnt have my drill press here at the time and was doing it by hand, hence the failure. this time should be no problem with a press

Dr3d

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man I wish I had a drill press 2.5 hours ago... been drilling 12 holes in this quarter inch angle iron I got to fix my camper awning... went thru 2 20v LI batteries before the second hole was finished then switched to corded power... MOAR POWER!!

Throw out the dull bit. And, use oil to keep the bit cool. Makes a big difference when boring holes in metal. More oil, less muscle makes for more holes,sharper bits and shorter work.

Dr3d

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah man I had plenty of oil lol... I was using dad's bits he has over here and didn't feel like driving into town to get more lol

So, sounds like you know what he needs for father's day: New bits and lots of oil. I drill and tap a lot of holes in metal so I'm sure I sound obsessed. I just see too many folks suffering much more than necessary when they try.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am window shopping on a bunch of cape sights. I am trying to resist the temptation of buying a new mod. Dred you may have worn off on me. So much free time could be bad for my wallet.

Dr3d

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am window shopping on a bunch of cape sights. I am trying to resist the temptation of buying a new mod. Dred you may have worn off on me. So much free time could be bad for my wallet.

Dunno about wearing off on ya, but maybe ... gals in capes turn me on:cool:. But, if it was a typo ... I'm still certain you're cute. But, don't do the vape shopping thing ... it's a trick.

In all seriousness ... I'm guilty of using PIF 5.05.1 as a ready made excuse to experiment. Anything that doesn't work out for me will get a second shot inside of a few months. And, I'm sorta re-exploring vaping by mech.

oilin the ole bit to tap the holes...see what i did there?

Yes, and you can be certain that I typed "in metal" begrudgingly. My partner and I generally refer to the oil as motion lotion.
@dred ... Watch my lips...

... Just say NO!

Too late. Cute lips though. I thought you were cooking dinnero_O.

Dr3d

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
oh well...your wallet. BTW watched a show last night...old empty beer cans...each one worth a dollar...one worth 150.00 and two worth 30.00

HOOT ... I remember ... I was there:p. Skype crash again:eek:?

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Dunno about wearing off on ya, but maybe ... gals in capes turn me on:cool:. But, if it was a typo ... I'm still certain you're cute. But, don't do the vape shopping thing ... it's a trick.

In all seriousness ... I'm guilty of using PIF 5.05.1 as a ready made excuse to experiment. Anything that doesn't work out for me will get a second shot inside of a few months. And, I'm sorta re-exploring vaping by mech.

Yes, and you can be certain that I typed "in metal" begrudgingly. My partner and I generally refer to the oil as motion lotion.

Too late. Cute lips though. I thought you were cooking dinnero_O.
lol yes I meant vape sites. I had the same thought about anything I buy too. I keep seeing sales on stuff and almost buy it because it is a great deal.

my spell check hates the word vape.

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Got the box and found a few goodies in there for my friend (also named Adam lol) and a couple things for us.

So I snagged a couple samples of the juices for him to try out, and a 15ml bottle of tavs ry4 for myself (headed out to the woods for a couple day and that is exactly what I needed!) for gear:
Nautilus and glass tank
ss magma
Plume veil (that ones for me, I really want to mess around with that build deck)
UD coil building kit
18650 battery charger
Small roll of 28g kanthal
Bag of African cotton
image.jpg
And my super awesome out of this world contributions:
A gin-u-whine, one of a kind, (clone), touched by none other than @Taver13 Orchid! Along with a classic full stainless steel (maybe) mini Allen key!
image.jpg
I do feel kind of bad not having more to contribute this round but as you guys know we are moving veeeeeeery soon and I have had zero to spend on any non-necessity vape gear :( so it's a weak one this time but I should be able to make up for it next round!

Here's Adam happily puffing away on the nautilus :) image.jpg

T

Taver13

Got the box and found a few goodies in there for my friend (also named Adam lol) and a couple things for us.

So I snagged a couple samples of the juices for him to try out, and a 15ml bottle of tavs ry4 for myself (headed out to the woods for a couple day and that is exactly what I needed!) for gear:
Nautilus and glass tank
ss magma
Plume veil (that ones for me, I really want to mess around with that build deck)
UD coil building kit
18650 battery charger
Small roll of 28g kanthal
Bag of African cotton
View attachment 20750
And my super awesome out of this world contributions:
A gin-u-whine, one of a kind, (clone), touched by none other than @Taver13 Orchid! Along with a classic full stainless steel (maybe) mini Allen key!
View attachment 20751
I do feel kind of bad not having more to contribute this round but as you guys know we are moving veeeeeeery soon and I have had zero to spend on any non-necessity vape gear :( so it's a weak one this time but I should be able to make up for it next round!

Here's Adam happily puffing away on the nautilus :) View attachment 20754
awesome dude, we have another convert. if that orchid makes it here, im gonna do some modifications to it and put it back in the box. if you need help with build tips for the plume veil let me know, that was my first heavily used rda, one of my favorites i have ever owned

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
awesome dude, we have another convert. if that orchid makes it here, im gonna do some modifications to it and put it back in the box. if you need help with build tips for the plume veil let me know, that was my first heavily used rda, one of my favorites i have ever owned
Unless I just really really love that fogger you're sending me, it prolly won't make it back

VU Sponsors