• Total voters

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
awesome dude, we have another convert. if that orchid makes it here, im gonna do some modifications to it and put it back in the box. if you need help with build tips for the plume veil let me know, that was my first heavily used rda, one of my favorites i have ever owned

Yup! He's tried vaping before, disposable cigalikes, and had given up on it but I let him try a couple of my setups the other night and he loved them! Worked out really well that the box was headed here and he said to tell all of you "thank you!" I set him up with some of your 50/50 RY4 and a bunch of higher nic juices we had here for the nautilus, I think he's a lifer now lol

I see a LOT of build options on the plume veil! Can't wait to try it out :)
Well, I'm happy @anendeloflorien got my old plume veil. Its always nice to see a contribution getting used.
Thanks for that man! I'll probably get her coiled up tonight at the cabin :) first RDA I ever vaped on was a friends plume veil so it's kind of got a special place in my mind haha

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well I'm off to work guys. Gonna be out in the field for a couple days in east Texas again and probably won't have much internets out there!

@Diescum88 im going to have my wife send out the box, should be today, and I'll send you the tracking number as soon as I can!

T

Taver13

fucking christ, busiest week of the year for me and thunderstorms all day. ugh, i need money, cant work in the rain. customers bitching at me. i hate my field. i wish these assholes wouldnt wait til the week before memorial day to want everything done to get their boat ready for the weekend

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
fucking christ, busiest week of the year for me and thunderstorms all day. ugh, i need money, cant work in the rain. customers bitching at me. i hate my field. i wish these assholes wouldnt wait til the week before memorial day to want everything done to get their boat ready for the weekend
I hear ya on that, fuckin morons always wait till last minute for that shit

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
on the fence about it, i do like that i can run high watts and the fact that it is so long makes it a cool vape, but there is something i just cant like about it and dont know what. like i said, probobly perfect for you
I got my dragon fish mod I. The other day to match it pefectly

Sent from my LabRatory

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning all. I took another impromptu trip. You guys have done over 300 posts in a couple of days.
Sunday, I joined a Texas Hold-em tournament, finished 19, out of 316. Then it was time to hit the Blackjack tables, needless to say, I'm fixin to hit the sack now.
I promised several of y'all, some extra stuff I have last weekend, Won't be home til this weekend, and then I'll get it out to y'all. Night night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ok all you DIY peoples, lets see your juice testing setups
View attachment 20776 View attachment 20777
8224db1689a3b8fcf3e0f9df94b565a6.jpg
0bf482f9fbe0fc39234cdc6d287c3ff7.jpg

Sent from my LabRatory

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
do you put the coil up high because the airflow is too restricted otherwise? thats hwat i have to do, im speaking of useing 20 gauge nichrome
I know when I move my coils up like that its so the airflow blast the bottom of the coil dragging flavor with it while making dense clouds as well its kinda how cloud chasers get good flavor from their coils but others have adapted the technique

Sent from my LabRatory

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Got new vape gear from China-Mart
77a7ea496a270b55690e81d8eab51366.jpg

Its called bottle grass but its a bottle drying rack and ultra sonic cleaner from harbor freight
34d87cc0a5e08b8c0ad6f777176b9100.jpg
new vape case other fell apart and this was $7
5e59b68d489ea51b7d94f027741e7f38.jpg
big pockets
d265d9262856340429abef415f1c338a.jpg
its like a tiny back pack its the total size of a shower travel bag
9adf0afd3148f3d8a50b522951a5f7e3.jpg
juice holders too

Sent from my LabRatory

T

Taver13

Got new vape gear from China-Mart
77a7ea496a270b55690e81d8eab51366.jpg

Its called bottle grass but its a bottle drying rack and ultra sonic cleaner from harbor freight
34d87cc0a5e08b8c0ad6f777176b9100.jpg
new vape case other fell apart and this was $7
5e59b68d489ea51b7d94f027741e7f38.jpg
big pockets
d265d9262856340429abef415f1c338a.jpg
its like a tiny back pack its the total size of a shower travel bag
9adf0afd3148f3d8a50b522951a5f7e3.jpg
juice holders too

Sent from my LabRatory
i love that bag, where is it from, go back to september and i was using 1.5ohm cartos on a old madvapes 18350 roughstack, or a 18650 roughstack with 5v nimh batts

T

Taver13

then i got a protank 3 mini and a smok ego style VV VW pen, then i said fuck this, first real mod was a box i built myself using the 510 from one of the roughstacks, a sweitch, battery holder from and old radio, and a plastic 1 dollar project box from radioshack. ran the 5v batteries in it and was using a smok caterpillar rda

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
i love that bag, where is it from, go back to september and i was using 1.5ohm cartos on a old madvapes 18350 roughstack, or a 18650 roughstack with 5v nimh batts
Its a fieldline pro series from the camping section if China-Mart... (Wal-mart) I believe its a binocular bag but its like a tiny booksack works awesome for what I needed

Sent from my LabRatory

VU Sponsors