• Total voters

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
if i pull off said clone, it will become a new VRod flavor
Wow liked it that much huh lol its my crack , I'll make it easy on you just call the juice Geauxst ... As a tribute to the one who found it for you to clone lol always wanted something named after me..... Jk BTW lol

Sent from my LabRatory

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
What with this weather....wind rain, I guess no spring this year :( what you are you bums up to today? No work today, so I am defiantly a bum!
Wind and rain huh... Send some this way cause I've already sweated my balls off working on other appendage's now lol

Sent from my LabRatory

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
how ya feelin there heather?
I feel a bit better today. Thank you for asking.
Got new vape gear from China-Mart
77a7ea496a270b55690e81d8eab51366.jpg

Its called bottle grass but its a bottle drying rack and ultra sonic cleaner from harbor freight
34d87cc0a5e08b8c0ad6f777176b9100.jpg
new vape case other fell apart and this was $7
5e59b68d489ea51b7d94f027741e7f38.jpg
big pockets
d265d9262856340429abef415f1c338a.jpg
its like a tiny back pack its the total size of a shower travel bag
9adf0afd3148f3d8a50b522951a5f7e3.jpg
juice holders too

Sent from my LabRatory
I like both of those buys. You got the grass and backpack from Harbor freight?

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My brother owes me some money. He said that I could order something to pay me back. So all my window shopping can be put to use. I am thinking of getting an IPV mini (70 watt). I thought about the new IPV4 but don't think I would ever use that many watts. What are your thoughts? Anything you would recommend more?

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IPV mini are nice but I would suggest getting a wrap for it, they scratch easy. There's so many Variable Wattage Mod out there and I don't go over 30w usually, I tend to get what ever I can get a good price on, I use a lot of mech mods :)

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
IPV mini are nice but I would suggest getting a wrap for it, they scratch easy. There's so many Variable Wattage Mod out there and I don't go over 30w usually, I tend to get what ever I can get a good price on, I use a lot of mech mods :)
I really don't go over 30 either. I can get the new one at almost the same price but am concerned that it needs 2 batteries. I never married batteries before, I imagine it is quite large also.

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My brother owes me some money. He said that I could order something to pay me back. So all my window shopping can be put to use. I am thinking of getting an IPV mini (70 watt). I thought about the new IPV4 but don't think I would ever use that many watts. What are your thoughts? Anything you would recommend more?

There is currently only one thing on my vaping will-buy-eventually list. It's the SX Mini M-class. I love the SX chip; I haven't tried temperature limited vaping, but this new SX chip is said to do it correctly when I'm ready to try it; all the power I imagine needing; supposedly really well built; and did I mention I love SX chipsets (really only matters 'cause I don't care for DNA chips). I did see that Joyetech has a 4K+ mAh temp limiting Egrip on the burner ... this is the only one mod I see on the horizon that might disrupt my SX M-class envy. I've only dropped more than $100 on a mod once (an Evic that is now a backup for my backup's backup), and I won't do it lightly. I'll see what the summer brings, but I imagine getting my motorcycle camping trailer before dropping $200 on a mod.

That said, I did empty the piggy bank on batteries today - my supply seems to have dwindled as I've PIF'd mods lately. So, 4xVTC3, 4XVTC4 and 2XSamsung 25R are being handed over to brown (cause I will out of USPS anytime it costs me less than $5 to do so) in my honor. I even tossed in a few dual battery cases 'cause with two dual battery mechs ... I'm planning for a few lithium marriages. My single married pair of VTC5s won't make it servicing two dual battery mods.

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
There is currently only one thing on my vaping will-buy-eventually list. It's the SX Mini M-class. I love the SX chip; I haven't tried temperature limited vaping, but this new SX chip is said to do it correctly when I'm ready to try it; all the power I imagine needing; supposedly really well built; and did I mention I love SX chipsets (really only matters 'cause I don't care for DNA chips). I did see that Joyetech has a 4K+ mAh temp limiting Egrip on the burner ... this is the only one mod I see on the horizon that might disrupt my SX M-class envy. I've only dropped more than $100 on a mod once (an Evic that is now a backup for my backup's backup), and I won't do it lightly. I'll see what the summer brings, but I imagine getting my motorcycle camping trailer before dropping $200 on a mod.

That said, I did empty the piggy bank on batteries today - my supply seems to have dwindled as I've PIF'd mods lately. So, 4xVTC3, 4XVTC4 and 2XSamsung 25R are being handed over to brown (cause I will out of USPS anytime it costs me less than $5 to do so) in my honor. I even tossed in a few dual battery cases 'cause with two dual battery mechs ... I'm planning for a few lithium marriages. My single married pair of VTC5s won't make it servicing two dual battery mods.
The SX Mini looks nice but is over my budget. I am looking to spend under $75ish. Is focal a chinese company? It doesn't really matter because I have working mods.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No idea what you guys do in the day when your home...I can't stand soap opera, nothing to watch, I got so bored I am on few shots of bourbon in the middle of they day...I know Ben would appreciate that :)
I agree. Daytime TV sucks. I have even exhausted most options on netflix that interest me.

D

Donald Bickers

I tend to think nichrome burns cleaner than kanthal,taste wise,,,,but the drawback is it doesn't last as long as kanthal

VU Sponsors