"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you couldn't imagine some of the stuff that's been left,,,,ive been doing this for 15 yrs the messes you just learn to deal with,,,,,,but the worst for me,,,,is when they get their electric shut off and leave the fridge full of food

ohh man, that sucks, I have weak stomach lol

D

Donald Bickers

you couldn't imagine some of the stuff that's been left,,,,ive been doing this for 15 yrs the messes you just learn to deal with,,,,,,but the worst for me,,,,is when they get their electric shut off and leave the fridge full of food
after about a week,,,,if you open the fridge,the whole house stinks bad,,,i have had fridges I just duct tape shut and haul to the dump

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
c7fe1965f493f518f54a2bf5ca7c55a0.jpg

Just when I thought it couldn't get worse my local b&m that sells my crack ejuice did it again they surprised me at the stupidity of their employees

So sent a friend I just got into vaping about 3 weeks ago to go to them and grab some surfs up he loved when he tried it so he goes tells the little girl he wants a 10ml he saw the price of 15$ and was like woooooo she said sorry we don't have 10's ATM he said good give me a 30 ml for 19$ she risked and said we don't have those either .... But I can make you a 100 ml of you like 49$ he said "sounds like a scam but whatever" she goes in the back I'm on the phone with him and start counting 59.58.57.56..... He said what are you doing ... I said you'll see .... Sure enough 3...2....1here you go sir .... He starts laughing she doesn't know why anyway I tell him I'll buy half the bottle so he brings me this bottle in the pic and I'm like what happened to the label it got wet or something he said no that how she gave it to me and professional place of business sold you a bottle labled with a piece of tape and a sharpie

Taver I hope you have goodluck with that juice I think my head will explode if I deal with these fuckers again if you can't then oh well I'll fond something else lol not gonna go back I'm done!!!

Sent from my LabRatory

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Do they allow pets in the trailers? I know guys who work for a place called servepro, they are an industrial cleanup chain that cleans up EVERYTHING, ANYWHERE. Dude was telling me horror stories about cat shit a foot deep, except in the living room where it was 6inches deep.

D

Donald Bickers

Just when I thought it couldn't get worse my local b&m that sells my crack ejuice did it again they surprised me at the stupidity of their employees

So sent a friend I just got into vaping about 3 weeks ago to go to them and grab some surfs up he loved when he tried it so he goes tells the little girl he wants a 10ml he saw the price of 15$ and was like woooooo she said sorry we don't have 10's ATM he said good give me a 30 ml for 19$ she risked and said we don't have those either .... But I can make you a 100 ml of you like 49$ he said "sounds like a scam but whatever" she goes in the back I'm on the phone with him and start counting 59.58.57.56..... He said what are you doing ... I said you'll see .... Sure enough 3...2....1here you go sir .... He starts laughing she doesn't know why anyway I tell him I'll buy half the bottle so he brings me this bottle in the pic and I'm like what happened to the label it got wet or something he said no that how she gave it to me and professional place of business sold you a bottle labled with a piece of tape and a sharpie

Taver I hope you have goodluck with that juice I think my head will explode if I deal with these fuckers again if you can't then oh well I'll fond something else lol not gonna go back I'm done!!!

Sent from my LabRatory
hey,at least V Rod Vapors uses a bic pen for their labels

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Sent from my LabRatory

That's crazy! One thing I have learned..customer service, "relate to your customers problems and then address the issue. I been hearing so many issues with employee that don't even have a clue, so sad..

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Sent from my LabRatory
Holy shit, for the amount your paying, it may as well be crack. You right, the least they could have done is put a proper label on it.

T

Taver13

i

Sent from my LabRatory
gonna tell you now, im pretty close, i believe i got the flavors now im just trying to get the right percentages

VU Sponsors