Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
not as good as i thought it would be, cause i used blueberry candy, didnt have regular blueberry, you might like it ill send some on the next shipment
Hmm really? I would have thought the candy (I'm picturing blue jolly ranchers) would have been a great addition? lol

D

Donald Bickers

sure,I get ready to go outside and it starts pouring down,,,,,,this is gonna be a great day

D

Donald Bickers

rain slowed down,,,,,gotta drag Rufus out,,,,then I gotta get some work done myself

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just awesome Momabear...we all have the same worries when it come s down to it, "I so remember being a kid and dancing and now my kids just make fun of me, "point is, I swear I think I am 17 lol "tribe" I can relate :( my grandfather was Cheyenne Arapahoe if were talking same thing :) Explains why I am tan, lol
I am half Mohawk.
It is freezing here too Taver. What happened to summer?

Good morning all. Happy Belated Birthday Mama

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You guys were super chatty last night, it took me awhile to catch up. Today the visiting nurse comes to my house. That should be interesting.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am half Mohawk.

It is freezing here too Taver. What happened to summer?

Good morning all. Happy Belated Birthday Mama
Thanks sweeti my brother had a lot of Indian features lol and always thought he was Indian...I lost him when I was 16 and to this day I miss him so much. It was so traumatic one day he was here and next he was gone. I don't think I will ever not miss him, and I see a lot of him in my oldest son. It makes me smile...

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

D

Donald Bickers

Good morning fellow vapors been a busy week sorry for now being apart of the epic conversations lol I have a question though how does one get max vg in diy mixing

Sent From The BatCave
just use all vg ingredients,if I understand right Max VG is just high percentage VG,,,most flavorings are pg

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning fellow vapors been a busy week sorry for now being apart of the epic conversations lol I have a question though how does one get max vg in diy mixing

Sent From The BatCave
Max VG is exactly how it sounds...it is the maximum amount of VG possible in a juice. Most flavorings are PG or alcohol based, so not VG. Using flavoring and just VG, that will give you max VG. There are also VG flavorings you can use, those mixed with VG would be Max VG as well. Hope that answers the question.

T

Taver13

just rebuilt frank the tank with 22 gauge 8 wrap 2mm, now i remember why i love orchids that are modified, not sure why i wasted my time with the billow and silverplay, at least i got some good parts for my orchid from the silverplay

dodyhearts

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Max VG is exactly how it sounds...it is the maximum amount of VG possible in a juice. Most flavorings are PG or alcohol based, so not VG. Using flavoring and just VG, that will give you max VG. There are also VG flavorings you can use, those mixed with VG would be Max VG as well. Hope that answers the question.
Makes sense lol

Sent From The BatCave

D

Donald Bickers

Nicotine also has vg option, but the down side is vg is not as good a carrier of flavor and the nic would more likely go bad sooner with higher vg carrier... I think that's what I understood anyway

you are correct on the pg being a better flavor carrier,,,thats the reason I use pg nic,,,but in my early days of DIY,I bought 120 ml of vg nic,and 120 ml of pg nic,,,,,and I noticed the pg started changing color before the vg did,,,,,but back then I just stored it at room temp,since then I have bought in bulk,transfered into glass bottles and store in the freezer,,,,,never had a problem since,,,,,,,its all part of the learning by experience thing

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you are correct on the pg being a better flavor carrier,,,thats the reason I use pg nic,,,but in my early days of DIY,I bought 120 ml of vg nic,and 120 ml of pg nic,,,,,and I noticed the pg started changing color before the vg did,,,,,but back then I just stored it at room temp,since then I have bought in bulk,transfered into glass bottles and store in the freezer,,,,,never had a problem since,,,,,,,its all part of the learning by experience thing
Interesting everything I've read makes me think vg would go bad. I could def see the benefits of keeping in freezer. It's always fascinating to me to hear different opinions and views lol

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Really thinking about getting one of the 1 liter bottles of nic, mainly do high vg juices, any advice on what ratio to get and also how to dilute it?

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And @MOMABEAR ,im not trying to be a know it all here,i am always learning new things,these are just my observances
Oh totally not taken that way, that's why I said I like to hear others views and observations and when you experience something different, it makes me want to look into it more. After all anyone can write anything on the internet and I would trust you guys before random stuff that's why I'm always asking and bugging you about things lol

D

Donald Bickers

Really thinking about getting one of the 1 liter bottles of nic, mainly do high vg juices, any advice on what ratio to get and also how to dilute it?
I prefer pg based nic,,,,but that's my personal preference,,,,,,if you want max vg then get vg based nic

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
What if you bought a 100mg 1liter of VG nic then mixed it with 1liter of pg ... You would have 2 liters of 50/50 50mg nic right but would it hold better having both pg and VG in it is my question.... Cause I just ordered 100mg VG nic from mfs few days ago should be here soon

Sent from my LabRatory

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have heard nightmare stories of VG based nic. Mostly due to people not mixing it well before using. I keep nic in the freezer as do most others to extend the shelf life. Pulling VG/NIC out of the freezer and trying to mix it is like trying to mix oil and water...probably even harder than that. If you do get VG based nic, be very careful and make sure it is really mixed before using...otherwise you will end up way over or below your target nic. It's much easier to use PG in my opinion for nic. Most of my juices are somewhere around 70-80% VG in final mix after accounting for my PG base nic and PG flavorings.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
have fun with that! how ya feelin... anyone heard from @RZAwora or @Vaperjim since his last update
I'm still here. Had a busy weekend and couple days with my son's birthday and my daughter and wife are sick too. I've still been reading as often as I can, just haven't posted much. I've been talking a lot in PM's as/where needed. No, I didn't fall off the face of the earth. I talked to Jim this morning via text message as well. He isn't back from his little getaway yet.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What if you bought a 100mg 1liter of VG nic then mixed it with 1liter of pg ... You would have 2 liters of 50/50 50mg nic right but would it hold better having both pg and VG in it is my question.... Cause I just ordered 100mg VG nic from mfs few days ago should be here soon

Sent from my LabRatory
You are correct on the 50/50 50mg Nic part. As far as it holding better, I don't think so. I think it would hold just the same. I've never seen any proof that one holds better then the other, PG vs VG, just more of a preference. That's my understanding of it anyway. I do know that mixing that 100mg VG nic is a bitch...especially when you keep it in the freezer. I keep a 120ml bottle of 100mg nic in a cool dark place, and the rest in the freezer, refilling as necessary with the stuff from the freezer. So it's not like you'll be using the nic in the freezer every time you mix some juice...you should keep some put for regular use. Hopefully that make more sense. I'm not trying to sway anyone to getting it one way or another, just saying if you do get VG based nic, be sure to mix it very thoroughly before using.

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You are correct on the 50/50 50mg Nic part. As far as it holding better, I don't think so. I think it would hold just the same. I've never seen any proof that one holds better then the other, PG vs VG, just more of a preference. That's my understanding of it anyway. I do know that mixing that 100mg VG nic is a bitch...especially when you keep it in the freezer. I keep a 120ml bottle of 100mg nic in a cool dark place, and the rest in the freezer, refilling as necessary with the stuff from the freezer. So it's not like you'll be using the nic in the freezer every time you mix some juice...you should keep some put for regular use. Hopefully that make more sense. I'm not trying to sway anyone to getting it one way or another, just saying if you do get VG based nic, be sure to mix it very thoroughly before using.
Do you think I should do the 50/50 solution for nothing else making it easier to transfer cause the pg will thin it out some.... Or just leave it full VG and just order pg from now on

Sent from my LabRatory

D

Donald Bickers

I agree with you on this,,,i keep all my bulk in the freezer ,and keep a couple of 2oz bottles in the fridge,i don't use vg nic very often,,,,but my vg dilutant I take out of the fridge about 1/2 hr before I use it so its easier to work with

VU Sponsors