Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters
D

Donald Bickers

I usually try to get on here in the morning,its just we are putting all new service pods in the whole park,so I been busy,,,,,hopefully ill get a break when this is done,,,,week or so left of it

D

Donald Bickers

my boss is sitting in front of my house,,,,,,i told him last night after working 11 hrs,I aint startin till 8,,,,,hes got about 50 monutes left,,,,,,i been putting 10 ,11 hrs for over 10 days without a day off,,,,,,,,hope he enjoys waiting,cause my door aint opening till 8

T

Taver13

my boss is sitting in front of my house,,,,,,i told him last night after working 11 hrs,I aint startin till 8,,,,,hes got about 50 monutes left,,,,,,i been putting 10 ,11 hrs for over 10 days without a day off,,,,,,,,hope he enjoys waiting,cause my door aint opening till 8
i would go out on the steps, vape for like 10 minutes while drinking coffee, and walk back in

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
i need an orchid base, mine is all effed up and keeps making my ohms jump around on my sigelei, damnit, gotta go grab a batery for a mech, brb
If your talking about your ohms will be .2 then you fire and its .4 then hit the fire button again and its .3 then .4 again .2..... Take your Atty off and grab a qtip and press the 510pin down and press the qtip over the the threads and spin it around the threads I find on the sig150 if a tiny bit of juice gets in the 510 the pin or threads it will start jumping around and ultimately tell me check atomizer, I dunno of this is your problem but its worth a shot just clean the 510 and check the pin on the Atty as well

Sent from my LabRatory

T

Taver13

If your talking about your ohms will be .2 then you fire and its .4 then hit the fire button again and its .3 then .4 again .2..... Take your Atty off and grab a qtip and press the 510pin down and press the qtip over the the threads and spin it around the threads I find on the sig150 if a tiny bit of juice gets in the 510 the pin or threads it will start jumping around and ultimately tell me check atomizer, I dunno of this is your problem but its worth a shot just clean the 510 and check the pin on the Atty as well

Sent from my LabRatory
its only happeneing with the orchid so im led to believe that is the issue

D

Donald Bickers

these damn cats of mine,,,,,there food bowl is empty when I get up,it was full when I went to bed,,,,,,when I go to fill it they act like they haven't eaten for a week,knockin the scoop out of my hand while im trying to fill their bowl
any body elses animals act like this,or are mine just special

T

Taver13

Sent from my LabRatory
just tried the qtip thing, still doin it. fine with all my other attys, this orchid is probobly needing to be retired, its my first one i ever owned, and got some serious use in its day, maybe i will ressurect it someday

T

Taver13

these damn cats of mine,,,,,there food bowl is empty when I get up,it was full when I went to bed,,,,,,when I go to fill it they act like they haven't eaten for a week,knockin the scoop out of my hand while im trying to fill their bowl
any body elses animals act like this,or are mine just special
nope all 4 of mine do the same thing

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
its only happeneing with the orchid so im led to believe that is the issue
Mine only does it with Atlantis for some reason I think its cause my Atlantis has a slightly shorter 510 pin

BTW is your rampage RDA 510 pin recessed mine came from factory this way ant the center move up and down
27a4916c5a016ee85d013681c5318c10.jpg

Sent from my LabRatory

T

Taver13

well, off to start my fucking day, ill pop in around lunch time and see what you fuckers are up too

D

Donald Bickers

Ok,,,Rufus gotta go,,,,,guess its time to go,,,,,,,,,you guys have a great day,i know I will,,,,,,NOT

T

Taver13

Mine only does it with Atlantis for some reason I think its cause my Atlantis has a slightly shorter 510 pin

BTW is your rampage RDA 510 pin recessed mine came from factory this way ant the center move up and down
27a4916c5a016ee85d013681c5318c10.jpg

Sent from my LabRatory
noipe, mine sticks out, bout two mm and does not move

Tawni

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Morn'n 'gain. This is Dred posting 'gain now that @Tawni's AC is blowing cold. I'd log her out, but she NEVER remembers her passwords so we'd lose her if I posted as myself.

I'm gonna wait for rush hour to slow down and head back to my side of town where Pops has me fixing his benz with fuck'n duct tape. I don't think he understands how much it pains me to do crap half assed.

And yay ... my Angelcig crap is now enroute from the Aloha State - toys for Tuesday.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been thinking meringue with the butterscotch and Carmel at 1/2 of % of butterscotch. I wonder if the Em could be muting the butterscotch and I think marshmallow is the same as Em?
Any thoughts diyers... Looking for candy not really werthers with a creamy base, but sweet hard candy butterscotch flavor.....

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...
@MOMABEAR I think you are thinking of TFA Cotton Candy here, which is just EM. Marshmallow is not the same as @Taver13 pointed out.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Lighty269 just wanted to give you a heads up on the Delta II, I've been using it since Sunday on one of the stock coils. I know they're supposed to be 0.5ohm, but any mod I put it on is reading it at 0.6ohms...I've been running it at 27.5-30 watts and really enjoying it. It is by far the best flavor I have ever gotten out of any tank. I haven't tried the RBA coil kit on it yet, I'm so thrilled with the stock coil. I'm going to wait until the stock coil is shot before putting the RBA kit in. It was a bitch to fill at first using a dropper, but I've resorted to using a syringe now, and that makes it easy. Thanks a ton for sending this thing to me, I'm loving it so far. I'm quite impressed with its performance. I know you didn't feel the same way about it, and I'm sorry for that...but you can rest assured it's getting put to good use now. :)

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@Lighty269 just wanted to give you a heads up on the Delta II, I've been using it since Sunday on one of the stock coils. I know they're supposed to be 0.5ohm, but any mod I put it on is reading it at 0.6ohms...I've been running it at 27.5-30 watts and really enjoying it. It is by far the best flavor I have ever gotten out of any tank. I haven't tried the RBA coil kit on it yet, I'm so thrilled with the stock coil. I'm going to wait until the stock coil is shot before putting the RBA kit in. It was a bitch to fill at first using a dropper, but I've resorted to using a syringe now, and that makes it easy. Thanks a ton for sending this thing to me, I'm loving it so far. I'm quite impressed with its performance. I know you didn't feel the same way about it, and I'm sorry for that...but you can rest assured it's getting put to good use now. :)
My Atlantis does that from time to time 9/10 times its a .5 coil but every once in a while I'll get one that reads .5 fill it with juice and now it reads .6

Sent from my LabRatory

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@MOMABEAR I think you are thinking of TFA Cotton Candy here, which is just EM. Marshmallow is not the same as @Taver13 pointed out.
Lol I knew it was one of them... Gonna have to give saline another shot. I tryed some in a batch that seemed to lose flavor after a bit and I thought it was the saline. Looks like I need to try it again

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

L

Lighty269

Great! I am glad you enjoy it!

VU Sponsors