Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey @Taver13 not bitching by any means, more of a heads up and asking for your opinion, but I just rebuilt my Mutation V2 the same way I had it yesterday when I first tried the cool breeze (vaped my vapor lock til I got a dry hit then just added the cb on top) and now with a fresh wick I don't taste the original at all. In fact I don't really taste anything. No throat hit on inhale, but damn it's sure there on exhale... so im thinking yesterday when i said it was spot on i was still tasting remnant vapor lock from the wick. any thoughts?

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape mail, normally I would be happy but I absolutely can't stand the fire button on the cherry bomber, no spring action, push it and it keeps going, "tried to ajust it nothing, it's junk lol I am more happy with the Orchid V4 and Mutation X V5, "the other mod is solid, heavy hunk of metal

vape mail 3.JPG

T

Taver13

Hey @Taver13 not bitching by any means, more of a heads up and asking for your opinion, but I just rebuilt my Mutation V2 the same way I had it yesterday when I first tried the cool breeze (vaped my vapor lock til I got a dry hit then just added the cb on top) and now with a fresh wick I don't taste the original at all. In fact I don't really taste anything. No throat hit on inhale, but damn it's sure there on exhale... so im thinking yesterday when i said it was spot on i was still tasting remnant vapor lock from the wick. any thoughts?
did you give your coil a chance to break in?

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Taver13 & @Donald Bickers I like the revolving NET selection. You will probably have folks fall in love ... you just need to let us know that we will fall in love over and over.

I was just completing a pre-order for the evic vt ... guess the SX M-class isn't in my cards anytime soon. So ... I was at Vapor Tek USA ... they have wholesale pricing on the unicorn bottles all the VU geeks are talk'n about ... just an FYI. I have a personal collection of the 15mls from Fasttech and I do like the form factor, but you guys would have to look at fitting your labels to another set of bottles. http://www.vaportekusa.com/unicorn-eliquid-bottles-wholesale/

As far as hardware goes, the Evic VT seems like it might be a great fit for the Vrod motif ... I am really liking the muscle motor striping. It is launching June 15 ... I'd chat up Joyetech to see about some cobranding or some launch promotions since I'm hoping Vrod is looking at similar launch timing.

T

Taver13

also, you may be getting vape tounge to the flavor itself, try another flavor for a day or two and go back to it

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape mail, normally I would be happy but I absolutely can't stand the fire button on the cherry bomber, no spring action, push it and it keeps going, "tried to ajust it nothing, it's junk lol I am more happy with the Orchid V4 and Mutation X V5, "the other mod is solid, heavy hunk of metal

View attachment 20946
That sucks I really like the design on the box... Hey if you don't want it send it this way I'll gut the bitch and see if I can build something using the box body

Sent from my LabRatory

T

Taver13

That sucks I really like the design on the box... Hey if you don't want it send it this way I'll gut the bitch and see if I can build something using the box body

Sent from my LabRatory
if you do that, send me the chip so i can jam it in a vapor flask

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Sent from my LabRatory

Beat me by seconds ... but I wouldn't gut the box ... just sit back and admire the engraving. It might be the first mod I've ever seen which I didn't automatically want a no engraving version.

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Beat me by seconds ... but I wouldn't gut the box ... just sit back and admire the engraving. It might be the first mod I've ever seen which I didn't automatically want a no engraving version.
I just can't leave things alone I broke a towel stand and now I'm converting it into a mech mod

Sent from my LabRatory

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Sent from my LabRatory

I am going to try and replace the spring if I can find something thick enough so it does not get hot, maybe a simple fix. The Jessica the rabbit is a nice logo :) I am not returning it to china, will never see it again :)

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
did you give your coil a chance to break in?
Never really had a juice before that after recoil, lost its flavor but I'll hit it again tomorrow for a while and see what happens. The Vapor Lock original is normally yellow when I buy it... think it's maybe one of those juices that needs to steep for a long while first?
also, you may be getting vape tounge to the flavor itself, try another flavor for a day or two and go back to it
Threw that Hollaback Girl in the Mutation V5 last night and that's what I vaped all day today then needed a change and went back to the CB...

D

Donald Bickers

im getting ready for the ol sak,,,,,VU is giving me problems signing in,hows everybody else doing,,,,night folks

T

Taver13

mornin folks, if that vapor lock is yellow when you buy it, that means it has been sitting around for quite some time since all the ingredients are clear, so your Nic is oxidizing. shoulda told me that man, woulda thrown it in the crock pot for a couple hours

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
mornin folks, if that vapor lock is yellow when you buy it, that means it has been sitting around for quite some time since all the ingredients are clear, so your Nic is oxidizing. shoulda told me that man, woulda thrown it in the crock pot for a couple hours
It's cool... I have a crock pot lol... explain to me how to do it and I can do it lol

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Obviously the bottle I sent you wasn't, but when you buy the 30ml they come in those dumb glass bottles and all of those are

T

Taver13

It's cool... I have a crock pot lol... explain to me how to do it and I can do it lol
get the crock pot to 150 degrees, so put it on high covered until it reaches 150. you are going to need a thermometer obviously. then switch it to low, and keep the lid cracked, kind of like 1/3 off to keep it at 150 and let it steep in there for 3-4 hours, remove and shake like hell half way through. when done, shake again, and leave it overnight with the top and tip off. you are ready in the morning

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
get the crock pot to 150 degrees, so put it on high covered until it reaches 150. you are going to need a thermometer obviously. then switch it to low, and keep the lid cracked, kind of like 1/3 off to keep it at 150 and let it steep in there for 3-4 hours, remove and shake like hell half way through. when done, shake again, and leave it overnight with the top and tip off. you are ready in the morning
Cool to do it in plastic bottles? Or do I need to switch over to glass?

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i would switch it just to be safe, i mean, i really dont see the problem with it, but i still do it in glass
Well now that I think about it, the only glass I have those stupid rubber dropper things on them so I guess it really wouldn't be any different than plastic... Oh well... thanks man ill see if I can steal mom and dad's crock pot out of their camper this weekend while I'm down at the lake... My crock is to big to take just for these juices... if not I'll for sure get to it Monday night! lol

T

Taver13

Well now that I think about it, the only glass I have those stupid rubber dropper things on them so I guess it really wouldn't be any different than plastic... Oh well... thanks man ill see if I can steal mom and dad's crock pot out of their camper this weekend while I'm down at the lake... My crock is to big to take just for these juices... if not I'll for sure get to it Monday night! lol
the rubber tops are fine, you only need to fill the pot up to the neck of the bottle, the rubber top stays out of the water

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
the rubber tops are fine, you only need to fill the pot up to the neck of the bottle, the rubber top stays out of the water
Ahh... stand them up.... makes sense :rolleyes: So yeah I'll take those two extra bottles along with me... what's the best way to wash out a previously used glass bottle without an ultrasonic? Hot soapy water?

T

Taver13

Ahh... stand them up.... makes sense :rolleyes: So yeah I'll take those two extra bottles along with me... what's the best way to wash out a previously used glass bottle without an ultrasonic? Hot soapy water?
boil it on medium for 20 minutes with some dawn in it or any dish soap really, you dont want to do it on high or there will be bubbles everywhere, you can boil the rubber tops and the glass dropper too

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
boil it on medium for 20 minutes with some dawn in it or any dish soap really, you dont want to do it on high or there will be bubbles everywhere, you can boil the rubber tops and the glass dropper too
sweet thanks again man... So how's your day/weekend looking? Got a busy day of boat fixing to do before the weekend or callin it quits?

T

Taver13

sweet thanks again man... So how's your day/weekend looking? Got a busy day of boat fixing to do before the weekend or callin it quits?
im on the last boat before the weekend, but its a big pain in the ass, besides getting the diesels and generator ready, putting in a new anchor windless, and rebuilding the hydraulic steering helm, i for some stupid reason agreed to paint the bottom and compound and wax the hull from the rub rail down. i already had to grind 5 years of se life from the bottom, got one half of the boat (one side) compounded and waxed. diesels are ready, new fuel filters (6 per engine) primed up the fuel system, oil changes (6 gallons each) generator, same thing, oil change and fuel filters. got the holes cut in for the windlas, just have to mount it and run the wiring. removed all the heat exchangers and acid dipped them to clean out more sea life and re installed. so if i put on the afterburners i should be done today and walk away with another grand in my pocket.

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
im on the last boat before the weekend, but its a big pain in the ass, besides getting the diesels and generator ready, putting in a new anchor windless, and rebuilding the hydraulic steering helm, i for some stupid reason agreed to paint the bottom and compound and wax the hull from the rub rail down. i already had to grind 5 years of se life from the bottom, got one half of the boat (one side) compounded and waxed. diesels are ready, new fuel filters (6 per engine) primed up the fuel system, oil changes (6 gallons each) generator, same thing, oil change and fuel filters. got the holes cut in for the windlas, just have to mount it and run the wiring. removed all the heat exchangers and acid dipped them to clean out more sea life and re installed. so if i put on the afterburners i should be done today and walk away with another grand in my pocket.
Sounds like you've been workin hard my man! Well I'll be sure to think about ya when I'm down at the lake here in about 6 hours out on the boat drinking a beer.... :cool: Got any big plans this weekend?

T

Taver13

Sounds like you've been workin hard my man! Well I'll be sure to think about ya when I'm down at the lake here in about 6 hours out on the boat drinking a beer.... :cool: Got any big plans this weekend?
yep, doing pretty much nothing. gonna grill up some steaks, thats about it. work on the website and do some catching up on projects, pretty much everything took a seat on the backburner for the past two weeks since i wont have much work for a month or so i had to get it all in now

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yep, doing pretty much nothing. gonna grill up some steaks, thats about it. work on the website and do some catching up on projects, pretty much everything took a seat on the backburner for the past two weeks since i wont have much work for a month or so i had to get it all in now
Sounds like a much deserved weekend of relaxation! lol

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
you do realize we don't have to let you open an acct on our website:eek:
Haha I'll find a way ;)

In all seriousness your juice is the shit and I really like the revolving NET idea. You should set up a subscription service - once a month you send out a sampling of the new mixes, I'd totally sign up for that shit!

VU Sponsors