Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If you have a pink mod too then I am sure it's very pretty and your trying to get in touch with your feminine side, nothing wrong with that Lab Rat :D:D

View attachment 20979
e109492816a5d763bbb8163433d49d0d.jpg

Sent from my LabRatory

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ran across this today in my email box, an SX Mini clone for $47.47 from Gearbest, looks like it's just a preorder right now, until June 14th. Looks like a nice mod...the real SX is way more than I would ever pay for a mod, but maybe if this clone gets good reviews I'll look into getting one sometime in the future. I like the looks of it. Anyone in here have any experience in dealing with Gearbest?
201505161729188288.jpg

L

Lighty269

Ran across this today in my email box, an SX Mini clone for $47.47 from Gearbest, looks like it's just a preorder right now, until June 14th. Looks like a nice mod...the real SX is way more than I would ever pay for a mod, but maybe if this clone gets good reviews I'll look into getting one sometime in the future. I like the looks of it. Anyone in here have any experience in dealing with Gearbest?
View attachment 20985

That does look nice! I think I will wait too, wife been yelling :(

T

Taver13

i finally got a build in my silverplay that is letting me really crank some wattage on this thing

D

Donald Bickers

Rob and me ,,,and our consultant are working on the website,,,,,woo hoo,,,finally getting somewhere

T

Taver13

ok, so i have a 8 wrap 26 gauge build in my silverplay, nichrome, clocking in at .3 ohms. i have it cranked up to 70 watts which is 5.1volts, not even a hint of a dry hit chain vaping, i think i can go higher. but it is a freaking juice whore

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ok, so i have a 8 wrap 26 gauge build in my silverplay, nichrome, clocking in at .3 ohms. i have it cranked up to 70 watts which is 5.1volts, not even a hint of a dry hit chain vaping, i think i can go higher. but it is a freaking juice whore

I did my Mutation X twisted 26 .2 ohms, 3nic, wow I think this thing has more air than a dark horse.....What build you recommend on Orchid 4? I never used one

T

Taver13

I did my Mutation X twisted 26 .2 ohms, 3nic, wow I think this thing has more air than a dark horse.....What build you recommend on Orchid 4? I never used one
for a stocker, i would go with a 26 gauge build, if it is nichrome but you have to put the coils up high or you will melt the insulator if you look at it from the side it will look like mickey mouse ears. when you wick it, you dont want the wicks in the juice channels, you want them tucked and curled over resting on top of the channel, let me see if i have any picture on my computer of what im talking about

VU Sponsors