Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters
T

Taver13

ok peoples, i really tried to fight it and stay awake but i cant any longer, i will see you all in the morning, thats all folks

T

Taver13

I fell asleep before I saw your reply last night. Quite a collection you have there. I would be into everything but the snakes. Snakes aren't my thing.
my girl hated them til i got Strawberry Shortsnake, she is an all white ball python, and she is cute and a sweetie. my other one is William Snakespere

T

Taver13

Mornin folks,finally get a break from workin at the park here,,,,goin to work on lawn mowers and have a cookout,,,,,,ahhh,,,,getting back to the norm,,finally
damn you, i still got a boat to finish up today, didnt finish yesterday cause of gnat swarms when the breeze died. love living on/by marshland

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I know I have another mini sub tank around here. You think I can find it? Nope. I still can't climb stairs and I think it must be up stairs. I had to break out my Atlantis (version one). It isn't bad. I think I didn't like it before because it has to be used at higher watts than I could use before. I am also out of the juices that I like. All my DIY setup is at work. :mad: With the funeral and everything before surgery I didn't have a chance to move it home. Ugh. Should I buy some juices of the internet to get me through? I think I will try to vape some I have here that aren't my favorites for a bit.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rechargeable Battery: 18650
Connection Thread: 510 thread
Charging Voltage (input): 4.2V/420mAh
Variable Wattege: 7.0W-30.0W
Charging Time: 3-5 hours
Clearomizer Resistance:Minimum 0.3ohm
Size:89.9*35.5*24.7mm
Did you get that from fasttech? I cant seem to find many US vendors.

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So I take a little break to check in..and @Geauxst is talking about the size of Robs willie........all right .more information than I need
No rob started the Willie talk he had pictures and showing heather she said she liked but didn't want to touch

Sent from my LabRatory

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
d33fae1625e44ac08c3b77f4197485ee.jpg
storage bottles for my VG PC and nic needed some good size 500ml+ bottles for some 750&800ml ... The skull heads are the nic so I don't confuse them or in case a liable rubs off

Sent from my LabRatory

VU Sponsors