Become a Patron!

"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was feeling pretty good. I went to dinner last night just too get out of the house and overdid it. I am paying today :(. I will be on the couch most of the day.
Just gonna have to listen to your body and go slow right now, I know it sucks, but in the long run you will gain your strength faster

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes it is! Thank God!
acd3ba788bf426c5b839e0c84a2189e1.jpg

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Use VUDU! Plenty on there, well he I have about 1,000 movies most I have not watched lol
I will look into that. I have netflix but that sucks too. Glad to hear it with thaw cancer! That is a very hard road. I get super nervous about it because I have all types of bowel issues (gross I know), ulcerative colitis which often turns into cancer. Plus all types of pancreas issues, chronic pancreatitis which often turns into cancer. Then on my mothers side there is breast cancer (my mom), leukemia (my moms mom) and lymphoma (my moms dad).

L

Lighty269

I will look into that. I have netflix but that sucks too. Glad to hear it with thaw cancer! That is a very hard road. I get super nervous about it because I have all types of bowel issues (gross I know), ulcerative colitis which often turns into cancer. Plus all types of pancreas issues, chronic pancreatitis which often turns into cancer. Then on my mothers side there is breast cancer (my mom), leukemia (my moms mom) and lymphoma (my moms dad).

You are in my Prayers!

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Because they said if it goes wrong I will be paralyzed, the chance of me not walking again verses me walking, I am not going to take the chance right now. So I will live with the pain.
Sorry to hear that...spinal surgeries have gotten better over the years, but the risk is always present. I can't knock you for your decision...I'd be hesitant myself I'm sure.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Because they said if it goes wrong I will be paralyzed, the chance of me not walking again verses me walking, I am not going to take the chance right now. So I will live with the pain.
Yes that's definitely scary... How bad is the pain and are the tumors pushing on your spinal cord?

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry to hear that...spinal surgeries have gotten better over the years, but the risk is always present. I can't knock you for your decision...I'd be hesitant myself I'm sure.
Spinal surgery is def nothing to play with I wouldn't want to do it again for sure unless I had no choice like before. I def agree

L

Lighty269

Yes that's definitely scary... How bad is the pain and are the tumors pushing on your spinal cord?

The tumors are removed, this is what is causing issue with my neck, I have cadaver parts in me now. They want to go and fuse C4 & C5. I wish they did that when they removed the tumors. Fracking doctors, I think they did not do it so they could have me come back. Personally I think they did a half ass job.

L

Lighty269

Well I just pissed off the door greeter at my local Wally World

She said to me Happy Memorial Day, I replied that I was not happy for our fallen vets and she told me I was rude. I told her it is memorial day, nothing to be happy about, we are suppose to remember those who have fallen.

She called me an asshole, I was shocked and walked out. Looks like I will have to find another Wally world. I visited Costco today before I went there. They greeted me and asked if I was enjoying my weekend, I said yes.

Makes me wonder how many people actually understand what this Holiday is all about? Yes, I have a cook out like I am sure many people do, to most it is the start of the summer. But since I have friends who have passed defending this great country, I remember them and we always say a prayer for them.

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well I just pissed off the door greeter at my local Wally World

She said to me Happy Memorial Day, I replied that I was not happy for our fallen vets and she told me I was rude. I told her it is memorial day, nothing to be happy about, we are suppose to remember those who have fallen.

She called me an asshole, I was shocked and walked out. Looks like I will have to find another Wally world. I visited Costco today before I went there. They greeted me and asked if I was enjoying my weekend, I said yes.

Makes me wonder how many people actually understand what this Holiday is all about? Yes, I have a cook out like I am sure many people do, to most it is the start of the summer. But since I have friends who have passed defending this great country, I remember them and we always say a prayer for them.
I can't believe she called you an asshole! I hate wally world and try and avoid it whenever possible. I do however like Costco.

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I refuse to hit the like button on that, wish we had a dislike button. Had no idea that was the definition.
Hey I don't make the results at Google you don't believe me google it yourself

Sent from my LabRatory

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah, I don't know, that's what the label said and I was just saying it was really good. Someone turned into something ugly heh I don't want to vape it now :)
A lot of juice vendors have been doing that I just pass them up and go to one with a better name , my roommate got into vaping and he got two juices from ra shop one time .... Munkey Farts and Bull Jizz ... And I was like ... Really! Why did you even buy them ... He said cause the name is funny *facepalm*

Sent from my LabRatory

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey I don't make the results at Google you don't believe me google it yourself

Sent from my LabRatory
I believe you. I just meant I was astonished. I agree with you, I would pass. I can't imagine "hey friend, I have this great juice" "Oh yeah, what's it called" "Oh bull jizz". I wouldn't put myself in that situation. :oops: Too each their own though.

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I believe you. I just meant I was astonished. I agree with you, I would pass. I can't imagine "hey friend, I have this great juice" "Oh yeah, what's it called" "Oh bull jizz". I wouldn't put myself in that situation. :oops: Too each their own though.
He found it funny and I guess that's the kinda market they are catering too so whatever

Sent from my LabRatory

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
He found it funny and I guess that's the kinda market they are catering too so whatever

Sent from my LabRatory
Maybe I am just too old. Please no names like that in your juice line Don!

VU Sponsors