VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Dunno bout morning seeing that I never went to sleep yet

Sent from my LabRatory

T

Taver13

mornin don, get this shit, i got a bogus sim card with my new phone, now i have to go to another att store and get another one, this is horseshit

D

Donald Bickers

mornin don, get this shit, i got a bogus sim card with my new phone, now i have to go to another att store and get another one, this is horseshit
I thought it was weird that you had to wait for them to turn it on,usually when you leave their store its working,im with us cellular though

T

Taver13

now can you put a sim card in your tablet to
actually, the phone i got is a padphone, its a cell phone, and i can slide it into this 7inch tablet that comes with it and turns my phone into a tablet, tablet has its own seperate battery and can charge the phone, shit is pretty epic

T

Taver13

asus padphone, android phone, runs on 4.4 comes with a 7inch tablet that you can dock the phone in to turn it into a tablet, and the tablet has its own battery that can recharge the phone

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I guess I prolly shoulda asked if I need to dilute it, gonna be doing between 3-12mg juices. Wasn't sure if I needed to dilute it or what. It'll be my first time mixing with nic
Your calculator will have a place for you to input your nic and nic carrier( pg or vg or mix) and you won't need to dilute it. It will be a very small amount. Do you have a 1 ml syringe?

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In a 10 ml bottle it's like 0.6 ml. So it's not hard to measure this in its concentrated state. If it were more diluted the calculator would adjust your pg or vg accordingly. Does that make sense?

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Your calculator will have a place for you to input your nic and nic carrier( pg or vg or mix) and you won't need to dilute it. It will be a very small amount. Do you have a 1 ml syringe?

I noticed the input part on it(I use the "ivape" app for iPhone) the nic is pg based and yeah I have a 1ml syringe

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I noticed the input part on it(I use the "ivape" app for iPhone) the nic is pg based and yeah I have a 1ml syringe
I just use in its concentrated state with a dedicated syringe. When I'm done clean needle and put in my bag with nic and that way it's all I use that needle for. Don't forget to put a piece of tape or some ppl use clear fingernail polish to help preserve your numbers on your syringe from wearing off lol

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh anytime everyone else must be bbqing lol I'm so glad you decided to try DIY we must have almost everyone in here by now lol

I've been wanting to for a while but now it's kinda a necessity with $ being tight I can't afford $10 for a 30ml and with the baby due next month so Brandie will be off work for a while so gotta figure out how to do everything with as little cost as possible

dodyhearts

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That looks good. I'm so happy you like it. It makes me happy to see you like it. It has a learning curve but the more you work with it the better the coils will be.

It's def cuts down the time in building a coil lol first time I ever built anything below a .5 too it's exciting trying new things lol

Sent From The BatCave

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been wanting to for a while but now it's kinda a necessity with $ being tight I can't afford $10 for a 30ml and with the baby due next month so Brandie will be off work for a while so gotta figure out how to do everything with as little cost as possible
The initial cost really is not that much. It is when you get crazy with flavorings that it can be costly. Still really not as much as premium juices. Does brandie vape too?

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The initial cost really is not that much. It is when you get crazy with flavorings that it can be costly. Still really not as much as premium juices. Does brandie vape too?

She did for a while, but then went back to smoking and then after she got pregnant stopped smoking and doesn't plan to start back up after she has the baby

VU Sponsors