"5.1 Now inactive"

Would you like to participate in PIF 5.0

• Total voters

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Awesome... I just hate when it fades

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...
Yep lol the trick to it is washing it with cold water and using conditioner I managed to keep mine from September till last month and then finally it finally faded enough that I said to hell with it and bleached it and dyed it blue... Gotta get it cut though, cuz of how long it is (the way it sticks out from under my hat I've been asked twice if I'm wearing a wig or what's with the wig?)

-=Rob=-

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yep lol the trick to it is washing it with cold water and using conditioner I managed to keep mine from September till last month and then finally it finally faded enough that I said to hell with it and bleached it and dyed it blue... Gotta get it cut though, cuz of how long it is (the way it sticks out from under my hat I've been asked twice if I'm wearing a wig or what's with the wig?)
Pictures, or it didn't happen. LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pictures, or it didn't happen. LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
f985d8cc81eefbe7a19a682f5e9a3c54.jpg
I swear it's not a wig lol

Also I ended up having to break down and buy a cheap bottle of juice from the gas station to hold me over on my nicotine fix... How would I go about dropping the nic level? It's a 10ml and 2.1% nic (which I'm guessing is about 21mg if I remember correctly)

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
f985d8cc81eefbe7a19a682f5e9a3c54.jpg
I swear it's not a wig lol

Also I ended up having to break down and buy a cheap bottle of juice from the gas station to hold me over on my nicotine fix... How would I go about dropping the nic level? It's a 10ml and 2.1% nic (which I'm guessing is about 21mg if I remember correctly)
You would need 0 nic with flavoring... What nic level are you shooting for?

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok so pretty much make a 35ml bottle of no-nic with flavoring and add it to it?
Yes that should work but I would check the watermelon and see if it is harsh passed the throat hit. I find some are... You could try a drop or two of vinegar if it is

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Haven't tried it yet, we had to go get my daughter from her moms and I grabbed it real quick, only dripper I have with me had pluid in it
Yeah probably not a good mix lmbo..... I sometimes put a drop on my finger and see if it has a hard aftertaste or you could just wait until it's mixed and see since it will be harsh from the added nic. That would probably be better. It gives me heartburn if it's too high nic

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah probably not a good mix lmbo..... I sometimes put a drop on my finger and see if it has a hard aftertaste or you could just wait until it's mixed and see since it will be harsh from the added nic. That would probably be better. It gives me heartburn if it's too high nic

Gonna try a drop in a second, lol yeah pluid and watermelon doesn't sound like it'd taste to good

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep, definitely had a harsh aftertaste lol
I find most do. Are you going high vg with your add in? I don't know and def ask someone with more experience than me, but if you go vg it tends to tone down flavors as it does not carry flavor as well as pg, I think most of those generic juices are made for clearo/ ego setups so they have more flavoring in them like tank juice, and dripper juice you don't need as much flavoring and tank juice can taste harsh in a dripper or if you try vaping at low ohm high volts.....this is only my observation and I am not sure that's how it is for sure...I hope my rambling makes sense.... It did in my head lmbo

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I find most do. Are you going high vg with your add in? I don't know and def ask someone with more experience than me, but if you go vg it tends to tone down flavors as it does not carry flavor as well as pg, I think most of those generic juices are made for clearo/ ego setups so they have more flavoring in them like tank juice, and dripper juice you don't need as much flavoring and tank juice can taste harsh in a dripper or if you try vaping at low ohm high volts.....this is only my observation and I am not sure that's how it is for sure...I hope my rambling makes sense.... It did in my head lmbo

Your rambling makes perfect sense lol, for dripping I run a 20/80 mix but I'll prolly be using this in my subtank so most likely I'll be wanting to do it 40/60

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Your rambling makes perfect sense lol, for dripping I run a 20/80 mix but I'll prolly be using this in my subtank so most likely I'll be wanting to do it 40/60
I bet the nic one is 50/50 probably. You could always do half and see how it comes out

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So I used that coil builder last night second time using it fun to use lol anyways View attachment 21099View attachment 21100

Sent From The BatCave
I need to show you how to center smaller coils and a better wicking setup for that it would enhance the clouds off that build... Not that your doing it wrong that's a good setup ... This would just be a different technique to try is all

Sent from my LabRatory

Dr3d

Yes. What was the question?
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Howdy folks ... rode across the state and back this weekend. Moma loves me so much she even held the rain away while I was on the road. Spent the weekend in Dublin, TX for my club's Mandatory and partied with the extended family.

I received my "Lifer" on Saturday ... it is a membership designation which marks a transition from dues-paying to kept-around-'cause-someone-has-to-learn-the-young-guys-how-things-are-done. It also means that I have the option to retire to the "USA" chapter, but I'll be staying active till I'm invited out.

Got home this afternoon to find Vape Mail delivered while I was away. Seems my Billow V1, V1 Drop Kit and my Billow V2 are now lined up and ready to enter the rotation. I'll see if I can muster the energy to build on the V2 tomorrow.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just rigged the lemo2 up with 20ga nichrome. Its a 6wrap, 3.5mm spaced coil @.27ohms.
It works really well. It doesnt have as much flavor as the 22ga, so im gonna take off one wrap and space the remaining ones out some more.
004.JPG

T

Taver13

Howdy folks ... rode across the state and back this weekend. Moma loves me so much she even held the rain away while I was on the road. Spent the weekend in Dublin, TX for my club's Mandatory and partied with the extended family.

I received my "Lifer" on Saturday ... it is a membership designation which marks a transition from dues-paying to kept-around-'cause-someone-has-to-learn-the-young-guys-how-things-are-done. It also means that I have the option to retire to the "USA" chapter, but I'll be staying active till I'm invited out.

Got home this afternoon to find Vape Mail delivered while I was away. Seems my Billow V1, V1 Drop Kit and my Billow V2 are now lined up and ready to enter the rotation. I'll see if I can muster the energy to build on the V2 tomorrow.
Nice grats dude

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I hated the rain every darn minute if that makes you feel good.... A lifer... My little boy is all growd up *sniff sniff* you make a Moma proud, son, I thought it just meant you were old lmbo. And yes you are too young to retire lol. Tell my girl I send my love...

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tried using a 10ml 0mg mix at 60/40 blueberry with 5ml of that 21mg watermelon flavored gas station juice(voodoo brand) and it's not half bad as a shake and vape :) hell can even run it in my clt v2 and it's not to shabby, though wish I knew the mix ratio they use for sure guessing it's 70/30pg/vg since that seems to be the most common ratio I find with cheap juices...either way not to shabby even with a hint of pluid from my wicks lol

VU Sponsors