• Total voters

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Morning hand check! Just vaping away on some 4onthefloor some jackasses made while Walter sits here thoroughly unimpressed by my clouds. Also rocking my @MOMABEAR vape band :)image.jpg

D

Donald Bickers

Vaporflask,with a carto tank filled with another fine juice by "V Rod Vapors"
OtyZZ3M.jpg

T

Taver13

Damn that's a big RDA I didn't thinking it was till I saw it sitting on your Sig

Sent from my LabRatory
the middle section can be removed and the top cap put on the bottom by itself, only thing is in that configuration there is no airflow control its wide open

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am hungry, need to go hit Denys or something. I don't have much planned today. Maybe go see my mums today, should be interesting, she thinks aliens are trying to contact her lol Makes for great conversation :)
Really? Does she have dementia? If so I feel for you man, my grandmother had alzhiemers.
Morning all.

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well everyone, this is probably the last time you'll be hearing from me this whole weekend until probably Monday night since the reception down at the lake sucks so bad. Unless grandpa brings his hotspot, then I'll be in business! lol

So don't miss me too much and don't talk bad about me behind my "back" @MOMABEAR keep them in line for me!

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just wanted to say that even though I'm super pumped to finally be heading down to the lake, the drive there won't be exciting at all... it's a 2 hour drive which is no big deal, but Mom just asked me if she could ride with me instead of waiting on Dad to get off work... fml... longest 2 hour drive ever! lol

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Better warm that recliner up buddy you might need a little corner time, but don't worry you will have company.....

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...
Pisshhhhh I never leave the corner I'm the one terrorizing the ones sent to the corner that's why its a punishment cause I'm there

Sent from my LabRatory

VU Sponsors